near houston texas

seeking cuckold couple or Dom/Domme couple that would like to befriend me and my wife and introduce d/s play to her.. shes a novice and will have to be taught from the scratch.. also would love for her to learn the art of domination and cuckoldry..

the said couple must be patient and break her in slowly to the different facets of the lifestyle so she can learn/ enjoy and at the same time doesnt feel overwhelmed.. shes pretty conservative and i could really do with some help opening her up.. i do know if and when she does open up she can be one hell of a hotwife

ad

seeking cuckold couple or Dom/Domme couple that would like to befriend me and my wife and introduce d/s play to her.. shes a novice and will have to be taught from the scratch.. also would love for her to learn the art of domination and cuckoldry..

the said couple must be patient and break her in slowly to the different facets of the lifestyle so she can learn/ enjoy and at the same time doesnt feel overwhelmed.. shes pretty conservative and i could really do with some help opening her up.. i do know if and when she does open up she can be one hell of a hotwife

ad

Attachments

• IMAG0003.jpg
    IMAG0003.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 19
Back