NE Ohio couple here

Debblacked

Couple
Hi decided to join after reading some good informative posts and some very sexy posts. We aren't your traditional cuckold couple. We are active swingers where the wife has a taste for chocolate lovers. I, the husband, ebjoy watching her, the wife, get and give pleasure. I take pictures of her and she enjoys giving herself over and loves thick large black cocks. She hasn't made the move to play by herself but we haven't found the right partner for her to do that yet. She's had a few long term fwb black lovers but we are currently without a regular for her. Just wanted to do a quick introduction. 2015-12-09_06-33-50.jpg

Hi decided to join after reading some good informative posts and some very sexy posts. We aren't your traditional cuckold couple. We are active swingers where the wife has a taste for chocolate lovers. I, the husband, ebjoy watching her, the wife, get and give pleasure. I take pictures of her and she enjoys giving herself over and loves thick large black cocks. She hasn't made the move to play by herself but we haven't found the right partner for her to do that yet. She's had a few long term fwb black lovers but we are currently without a regular for her. Just wanted to do a quick introduction. View attachment 721718
NEO cuck couple here too...

Back