NC 704 BLONDE SEEKING BBC CHARLOTTE AREA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a married white female in gastonia nc. I'm encouraged to play by hubby. He will be present for the first meeting or two to supervise and make sure everything goes well and to help videotape then I'm open to meeting one on one. I'm only using the video for personal use. U need to be clean and disease free as I am. I love to be fucked bareback and filled. I cannot get pregnant. A regular lover would be great but I'm open to auditions lol. I am 5'10" tall, very curvy, 48dd tits, very tight shaved pussy, and a big booty. You can hit me on KIK I am NCBLONDE4BBCimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I'm a married white female in gastonia nc. I'm encouraged to play by hubby. He will be present for the first meeting or two to supervise and make sure everything goes well and to help videotape then I'm open to meeting one on one. I'm only using the video for personal use. U need to be clean and disease free as I am. I love to be fucked bareback and filled. I cannot get pregnant. A regular lover would be great but I'm open to auditions lol. I am 5'10" tall, very curvy, 48dd tits, very tight shaved pussy, and a big booty. You can hit me on KIK I am NCBLONDE4BBCView attachment 441474 View attachment 441475 View attachment 441474 View attachment 441475 View attachment 441476

If u know any 12 inch cocks please send our way

I'm a married white female in gastonia nc. I'm encouraged to play by hubby. He will be present for the first meeting or two to supervise and make sure everything goes well and to help videotape then I'm open to meeting one on one. I'm only using the video for personal use. U need to be clean and disease free as I am. I love to be fucked bareback and filled. I cannot get pregnant. A regular lover would be great but I'm open to auditions lol. I am 5'10" tall, very curvy, 48dd tits, very tight shaved pussy, and a big booty. You can hit me on KIK I am NCBLONDE4BBCView attachment 441474 View attachment 441475 View attachment 441474 View attachment 441475 View attachment 441476
I wanna play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back