Natural for white boys

Do you think Feminization is natural for white males ?

• yes

Votes: 377 79.0%
  • no

Votes: 100 21.0%

• Total voters
Race has nothing to do with it. There are black men, Asians, Latinos, etc who cross dress, and enjoy being sissified just as there are some white guys who are into it.

Kink knows no racial boundaries.
Well,holywood has programmed the us population to believe tall is automatically strong,fat is strong,black is automatically stronger than white. But im sorry,reality is more complex than that. But in the dick department,they win hahaha.

Is it natural, that is a good question. It is natural now because of integration. Hear me out on this. Cuckolding beta males is natural in nature. Alpha males provide the seed and beta males take care of the children and the women. So, years ago in Europe there would have been alpha males among white men. (Not alpha compared to black men, just alpha among their peers.) Now that we live in a society filled with black and white males the white males are quickly and naturally becoming cuckolds. Thanks to the Internet this is happening at an incredibly fast rate. So yes, in society as it is today we (white males) are clearly the cuckold males and will all be happier when we embrace our rightful role!

Last edited:
I do know that when put into any fem attire, my natural submission intensifies as my masculinity diminishes. Difficult being the man of the house in a negligee, on your knees, sucking your wife's boyfriend's cock. Listening my wife tell him that I beg her to fuck other men because I need cock.

Is it natural, that is a good question. It is natural now because of integration. Hear me out on this. Cuckolding beta males is natural in nature. Alpha males provide the seed and beta males take care of the children and the women. So, years ago in Europe there would have been alpha males among white men. (Not alpha compared to black men, just alpha among their peers.) Now that we live in a society filled with black and white males the white males are quickly and naturally becoming cuckolds. Thanks to the internet this is happening at an incredible fast rate. So, yes in society as it is today we are clearly the cuckold males and will all be happier when we embrace our rightful role!
Ditto!

My hubby is very dominant and he is white not a feminine side to him what's so ever and a good size cock for a white man,but when he found my bbc didldo and proceeded to make a bet he could get me to cum easier than it could after he blew his load onto my belly and started using the didlso on me seeing how much louder I moaned he strapped it on flipping me over I asked him to take my ass with that bbc he stopped took it off rolled over and pulled his legs up saying no you take mine,i understand my place now..

Until now, I did not care anything about seeing my sub cuck hubby sissified but this weekend I saw him take my BBC lovers' 9x2.5 cock all the way down his throat, and love it. We are now talking about him getting a full body wax and a wig. He will be such a pretty little girl serving my Bull. What could be more perfect, even his "big dick for a white guy" looks like a swollen clit next to my Bulls wonderful cock. He has the sweetest ass... I can't wait to see my Bull take it and make it his.

Back