Natural for white boys

Do you think Feminization is natural for white males ?

• yes

Votes: 377 79.0%
  • no

Votes: 100 21.0%

• Total voters
I entirely believe feminization is natural for white "males". Naturally, I find that my own mentality and that of other white males I know to be more femme inclined, even the ones who feign masculinity. My mannerisms and posture are naturally feminine, and my thoughts and voice are relatively feminine as well. Not only is there a natural femininity to my soul, but these aspects are highly strengthened in the presence of a real man, a black man. My voice will get higher, my posture will get more feminine, and my inflection will become more pronounced. It is not like I am trying to appear more feminine to real men, it is just a natural reaction of being around them. Doesn't exactly sound like being manly to me :p

Feminization is the way to go,lol I've had this tattoo for nine years,that's my bum in the avatar pick to xxx
full

To each his own. I just personally am not aroused at the thought of femonizing my husband. Its a major turn on to get a powerful man to submit to you, at least it is for me. Although the thought of making him wear panties to work has crossed my mind....

Back