Native American women

Paulus50

Couple
Gold Member
We are a brazilian couple and we would like to know the opinion of BBC about native American women (people like Sioux, Cherokee, Apache, etc, and descendants).

We are a brazilian couple and we would like to know the opinion of BBC about native American women (people like Sioux, Cherokee, Apache, etc, and descendants).

Can't say that I've ever met one, but I live in a part of the country where the population of Indians is probably negligible at best.

Can't say that I've ever met one, but I live in a part of the country where the population of Indians is probably negligible at best.
OK. Grateful for the answer. The site could encourage the participation of Native American women? Anyway the site is interracial, although preference is black to white. Thanks.

OK. Grateful for the answer. The site could encourage the participation of Native American women? Anyway the site is interracial, although preference is black to white. Thanks.

You're welcome. People that live in states west of the Mississippi River, like Oklahoma for example, might be more able to provide an answer.

Back