Nashville TN - looking for the biggest BBC around

BBC ONLY CPL

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
USVI
MWC with a size queen wife. She's been a proud BBC slut for 12 years now. Our current location seems challenging to find an abundance of very, very hung black men. Perhaps this post on this site will generate some connections.

She is 33, ripe for fucking, very beautiful and considered a "hot wife" in the lifestyle. Great ass and very tight, yet very deep pussy. I assure you she can handle the biggest of cocks. We're looking for 10" and up, the thicker the better and prefer cut (she likes what she likes)

We're 45 minutes south of Nashville TN, just up the highway from Alabama and fairly easy access from other major areas down here in the south. We're also willing to travel a little to meet someone half-way if it was worth the drive.

If there is anything else anyone would like to know just email us on here.. I think our contributions to the forums and the picture we share also prove we're real and serious.
Picture attached is from 7.4.14, so it couldn't be much more current than that.

Thanks for reading and have a sex-filled day!

securedownload.jpeg

MWC with a size queen wife. She's been a proud BBC slut for 12 years now. Our current location seems challenging to find an abundance of very, very hung black men. Perhaps this post on this site will generate some connections.

She is 33, ripe for fucking, very beautiful and considered a "hot wife" in the lifestyle. Great ass and very tight, yet very deep pussy. I assure you she can handle the biggest of cocks. We're looking for 10" and up, the thicker the better and prefer cut (she likes what she likes)

We're 45 minutes south of Nashville TN, just up the highway from Alabama and fairly easy access from other major areas down here in the south. We're also willing to travel a little to meet someone half-way if it was worth the drive.

If there is anything else anyone would like to know just email us on here.. I think our contributions to the forums and the picture we share also prove we're real and serious.

View attachment 413675
If you haven't found what you are wanting I am up the road just bit if you want to meet

View attachment 413675
look so sexxxy

Back