Nancy, way up north, likes BBC. Care to join her fun?

SeldomSeenSlim

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Howdy. We live WAY up north -- in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan -- the part nobody knows exists. It's lonely up here and we live way out in the woods -- just right for visitors. The problem is -- there aren't many available guys, and way fewer BBC. So I'm putting this stuff down so you can figure out if you'd like to spend some time with my wife showing her the way you like to fuck.

I'll get some photos up soon for your edification and viewing pleasure, and -- well, that's her in the avatar. I've got more -- so does she!

Slim P1040377.JPG P1040060.JPG P1040463.JPG P1040503.JPG P1040166.JPG

Howdy. We live WAY up north -- in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan -- the part nobody knows exists. It's lonely up here and we live way out in the woods -- just right for visitors. The problem is -- there aren't many available guys, and way fewer BBC. So I'm putting this stuff down so you can figure out if you'd like to spend some time with my wife showing her the way you like to fuck.

I'll get some photos up soon for your edification and viewing pleasure, and -- well, that's her in the avatar. I've got more -- so does she!

Slim View attachment 956834 View attachment 956832 View attachment 956836 View attachment 956839 View attachment 956841

She looks stunning, is she bisexual?

Well, yeah, but I know I've seen a few sites that have specific sections of stuff. I thought Cafe Press did -- can't find their "adult" section. That's one of the places I thought had the stuff. Thanks, though. Any more suggestions?

Here's one for you to help me with for Nancy: I'd like to get her some "Queen of Spades" stuff - jewelry, t-shirt, such like that. What's a source? Where online do I get it? Thanks.
Try Ashley Knight here on this site that's were I got my stuff from that I'm wearing in my latest photo's.

Oh, yeah -- I just saw the "is she bi?" query. Nope, Nancy's not -- but that won't stop her from giving it a try. Bring it on!

Here's the latest on Nancy and her BBC adventures: Jay is a BBC from the local university and one of the sports teams there. He's fucked Nancy twice now - and she's just set up a visit for him Thursday evening when she gets home from work.

He's nothing great -- still learning the ways of love. But he's good enough. Kinda fun - like when Nancy asked, during their first time together, when Nancy asked him if he'd like to fuck her in the ass. She says his reply was "Would you like me to fuck your ass?" To which she told him "Jay, when a woman asks if you want to fuck her in the ass -- you need to take that as a command, not a question about what you want!".

Nancy's got four or five regular fuck buddies, two of which are black, and all five of them regularly get their cocks in her asshole. About a year ago, soon after she'd started fucking other guys, I talked her into trying anal sex for the first time in years. I reasoned with her: "Hell, your guys are gonna want in your ass soon -- might as well see if you can learn to like it again like you used to". We did, she did, and now -- ass fucking is a part of damn near every sex bout she has.

Well, not really. I haven't had my cock up her butt since that time a year ago. I guess she's keeping that hole for her fuck buddies. That's good with me -- she's having fun, I'm living the dream life of being married to a slut. It can't get much better.

Tonight's the night that we're expecting Jay. Nancy'll pick him up on campus after she gets out of work around 7. And he's sent quite a few texts to us making sure we know that he wants this tryst to be videoed so he can have a copy. He says he won't be sharing it at parties with his buddies, but I told him he's welcome to show everyone my dear BBC slutwife. I finally changed the light fixture in the playroom ceiling -- now it's four 50 watt halogen bulbs, aimable, on a dimmer. All we're gonna have to do is make sure Jay's black ass isn't too shiny.

I suppose you're gonna want photos, hey? Tell me what you want and I'll see if I can get special ones for you. If I get good video I'm gonna see if I can get some $$ for it. I hear I can post it online someplace and charge per view. Anybody know how?

Hey -- since I'm new here I don't know the way the system works. Will this topic - about Nancy - stay where it is - among other posts from that date/time -- or does it get moved to the front of the line when I update or someone reads it? Other sites that I use do that -- want to make sure I can keep our story in front of as many eyeballs as I can.

Maybe I should move to a different forum topic. Someone wanna give me some advice? Thanks.

Well, ain't this a fine thing. Nancy's upstairs with Ollie, a BBC we met in Chicago last summer. He drove up here today to spend the night with her and'll be leaving early -- so Nancy and he are up there enjoying round two already right now. I got a few photos -- might post 'em later. In the meantime -- she's getting to really like this BBC stuff. Maybe, just maybe -- she'll become a real BBC slut. Won't that be great?

Back