N London, m25 area?

For the right couple yes. I am very experienced and keen to meet the right kind of cuckold couple that is also reasonably local to me.

My rule of thumb is within an hours drive from Stratford East London. I enjoy everything from erotic and sensual to hard and rough.....rough being body slam thrusts when fucking, hair pulling, neck grabbing and slaps not just to the arse. I'm not into leaving bruises though.

Once upon a time I used to arrange MMF and MMMF meets but I got tired of it because of the time involved and time wasters. I do know a couple of guys that I could do something like that with but

a) it is not something I would arrange for a first meet as I am more into getting to know a couple when first meeting. I like semi-regular meets. Hence my preference for reasonably local couples.

b) as I'm a lone wolf I have not teamed up with any of them. So although I get on well with them I have no way of knowing if we would make a good team yet....you only get one chance to make a good first impression ;-)

Back