My wives last date with BBC

sergey99

Male
From
Russia
We are Russian couple from Moscow. Sorry for my English. I want to share our last experience which was in NY. Usually we enjoy with cuckold lifestyle when we are abroad. We planned to visit our friends who lives in NY, so we decided to find black man by internet and to meet with him when we arrive in United states. We found on one of the swingers site black man, we had chat, shared some photos with him. His name was Jason, he also send us some photos but all of tham was taken from close range. He was athletic man with well hang cock. We changed our contacts and agreed that we will call him from New York.

After 2 weeks we send him massage that we are interested to meet him at the evening he replied us immediately and we agreed to meet with him in bar near our hotel.

When we entered the bar, we saw approximatelly 6.7 tall muscular black man. As I said we shared the photos but I didn’t know that he was so big. I’m 5.9 my wife is 5.10 so I have height complex. Jason came to us at first he was polite, I bought some drinks for us and we had chat about city that we are first time here and we like everything very much but after 10 minutes he was looking only to my wife and didn’t paid attention to my questions. We were standing near bar and looked like dwarf beside him. He started to speak with my wife about her sexual fantasy, about her sexual experience. I looked my wifes eyes and knew that she was his. Usually we meet with black man in the bar to chat with him and to decide does we want to meet him in next days. I was little bit jealous because my wifes behaviour was different.

After 30 minutes, I told to Jason that it was good to meet with him and we’ll contact with him tomorrow, but My wife imediatelly stopped me and offered to him to continue our date in our hotels lobby. I was so jealous but I didn’t told them anything.

Honestly, We didn’t stopped in our hotels lobby even a minute. Our hotel was very near so we were in our room in 15 minutes. As soon as we entered the room he touched her ass, I became little bit angry and told him “not so fast”. My wife smiled at me and told me in russian “Don’t be jealous, enjoy and watch how your wife takes big black dick I know that you love it”.

In two minutes I calmed down opened a beer and sat im armchair right next to bed. She looked so small beside her. Jason undressed her and kissed on nipples. My wife and me had conversation in Russian and it was unusual for us. Usually she is quet while fucking with black man but this was different case. Jason had twice bigger cock than me she took his big cock and started to make him blowjob for minimum 10 minutes. When we have sex she makes blowjob maximum 2 minutes. When she finished she told me “you can’t imagine how good he tastes”. I was rock hard and start jerking. We always have dates with condom but now she said to him that she want him without condom.

It was our best date! It was amazing watching how my wife is fucking with tall black muscular man and have shaking orgasm nearly in every two minutes. He fucked her like a slut and finish was the most impressive. He threw huge load inside her pussy his male orgasm was amazing and it was our first time without condom and it was 100% different and better.

Back