My willing wife loves pleasing her black owner

JustinNJenn

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
2013-05-1002573.jpg
Her favorite black cock dropped by one afternoon and I decided to make a movie. So I asked him to allow me to film my wife as she prepped that big black cock for some serious fucking.
2013-05-1003306.jpg 2013-05-1003502.jpg
she gobbled and slobbered over his long shaft until he said he was ready to fuck that pussy and led her into the bedroom
she sucked him some more on the bed
2013-05-24a01579.jpg
Then she threw herself onto her back and spread her legs, her pussy was swollen and ready for him.
2014-06-2412.jpg Of course he shoved himself inside my wife bareback and she opened to take him
2014-06-2428.jpg
Soon he was thrusting in and out of her and I tried to keep the camera steady as I watched him fucking my wife
2014-06-2505.jpg
My wife moans and thrusts her hips back at him as she enjoys that huge black cock fucking her tight white pussy
2014-06-2521.jpg
Soon he's fully inside her and bumping against her cervix as he fucks his little white fuck doll
zwifeandherbull0100409.jpg
"Cum inside her!" i urge him and she takes up the cry, "cum inside me baby, cum inside me!"
zwifeandherbull0100415.jpg
They both moan and he gives her a might shove as he bellows, she screams and plays with her tits as she feels him ejaculating inside her womb
zwifeandherbull0100417.jpg

View attachment 958536
Her favorite black cock dropped by one afternoon and I decided to make a movie. So I asked him to allow me to film my wife as she prepped that big black cock for some serious fucking.
View attachment 958537 View attachment 958538
she gobbled and slobbered over his long shaft until he said he was ready to fuck that pussy and led her into the bedroom
View attachment 958539
Then she threw herself onto her back and spread her legs, her pussy was swollen and ready for him.
View attachment 958544 Of course he shoved himself inside my wife bareback and she opened to take him
View attachment 958549
Soon he was thrusting in and out of her and I tried to keep the camera steady as I watched him fucking my wife
View attachment 958553
My wife moans and thrusts her hips back at him as she enjoys that huge black cock fucking her tight white pussy
View attachment 958554
Soon he's fully inside her and bumping against her cervix as he fucks his little white fuck doll
View attachment 958555
"Cum inside her!" i urge him and she takes up the cry, "cum inside me baby, cum inside me!"
View attachment 958557
They both moan and he gives her a might shove as he bellows, she screams and plays with her tits as she feels him ejaculating inside her womb
View attachment 958560
LIKE LIKE LIKE !!!!

View attachment 958536
View attachment 958537 View attachment 958538
View attachment 958539
View attachment 958544 Of course he shoved himself inside my wife bareback and she opened to take him
View attachment 958549
View attachment 958553
View attachment 958554
View attachment 958555
View attachment 958557
View attachment 958560

Now that's the way to properly please a huge black cock. Hope all of you rested and then pleasured some more.

Back