My wife's power trip

MY-HOT-WIFE

Couple
Well were to even start,
My wife is a beautiful woman with a perverted mind and a extreme desire for interracial sex.
She started this about six months ago and ramped up all aspects of it seemingly with each passing day.
First she just wanted to try BBC sex and she ended up getting her way. Then she started pursuing the next big black cock she could find and let me tell you living in the DC area has made that extremely easy for her.
She has several very well endowed black friends now. Not one of these guys is under 10" with her favorite being the size of her forearm!...unreal to say the least.
She got me to watch a few times and that really set her off and now she's turned into some kind of monster.
She's now developed such a nasty mouth on her and some pretty devious things that seem to just get her off so damn hard.'
Nothing quite like hearing your wife tell her friend...." show my husband exactly why my married white pussy deserves your big black dick!"
....." oh I'm gonna cum baby , watch and listen to how your wife really loves it! WOW
She never really liked to suck dick, now she's a fucking pro at it. Never would even consider anal sex, now it's a normal occurrence.
Now getting to what has to be her biggest freakish head trip.....her wedding ring! A $15,000 ring that she doesn't usually wear because she says she's afraid to lose it. However she wears every single time during her sexual encounters with all her BBC friends. That's not even the kicker. The kicker is that she loves to get these guys all stimulated over the fact that she wants them to bust their big ass cum loads all over her wedding band. If you don't think guys get worked up over that kind of ******* think again. They both get locked into this extreme ego trip and these guys are having some seriously unreal orgasms. Just getting off so hard covering my wife's little white hands in a ton of cum. Basically making it disappear from site. Such a powerful thing for these guys that several want to finish that way almost every time and she always lets them. She has no problem putting those cum soaked fingers in her mouth either. This stuff is the ******* that makes me have butterflies in my stomach and have a very hard time swallowing. I know this is physiological ******* for her and I know she's just barely gotten her feet wet in the big picture. I don't think there is anything she's not capable of doing!.....Somebody help me.

very hot. Mot married but she loves to cum for cocks online while squeezing and teasing my locked "pretty cock" we would love to meet a similar couple kevp33434 on hoo

Well were to even start,
My wife is a beautiful woman with a perverted mind and a extreme desire for interracial sex.
She started this about six months ago and ramped up all aspects of it seemingly with each passing day.
First she just wanted to try BBC sex and she ended up getting her way. Then she started pursuing the next big black cock she could find and let me tell you living in the DC area has made that extremely easy for her.
She has several very well endowed black friends now. Not one of these guys is under 10" with her favorite being the size of her forearm!...unreal to say the least.
She got me to watch a few times and that really set her off and now she's turned into some kind of monster.
She's now developed such a nasty mouth on her and some pretty devious things that seem to just get her off so damn hard.'
Nothing quite like hearing your wife tell her friend...." show my husband exactly why my married white pussy deserves your big black dick!"
....." oh I'm gonna cum baby , watch and listen to how your wife really loves it! WOW
She never really liked to suck dick, now she's a fucking pro at it. Never would even consider anal sex, now it's a normal occurrence.
Now getting to what has to be her biggest freakish head trip.....her wedding ring! A $15,000 ring that she doesn't usually wear because she says she's afraid to lose it. However she wears every single time during her sexual encounters with all her BBC friends. That's not even the kicker. The kicker is that she loves to get these guys all stimulated over the fact that she wants them to bust their big ass cum loads all over her wedding band. If you don't think guys get worked up over that kind of ******* think again. They both get locked into this extreme ego trip and these guys are having some seriously unreal orgasms. Just getting off so hard covering my wife's little white hands in a ton of cum. Basically making it disappear from site. Such a powerful thing for these guys that several want to finish that way almost every time and she always lets them. She has no problem putting those cum soaked fingers in her mouth either. This stuff is the ******* that makes me have butterflies in my stomach and have a very hard time swallowing. I know this is physiological ******* for her and I know she's just barely gotten her feet wet in the big picture. I don't think there is anything she's not capable of doing!.....Somebody help me.
My wife seems to like the dirty talk when she is fucking her black lovers in front of me. She never seemed to talk like that when her and I have sex so it appears she is doing it for my benefit. When it comes to her wedding ring, Amie never takes if off so it is always there gleaming in the light as she clutches a black man's ass and draws him into her, or when her tiny fingers wrap around a big bare black cock.
When it comes to where they shoot their load it seems they much prefer to deposit it inside her as opposed to on her. I'm not saying some doesn't get some on her wedding ring but it's is accidental and the way they prefer to impose their dominance is to shoot their semen inside her. After all, that is where a wife's husband's semen traditionally belongs and not some strange seed.

Now getting to what has to be her biggest freakish head trip.....her wedding ring! A $15,000 ring that she doesn't usually wear because she says she's afraid to lose it. However she wears every single time during her sexual encounters with all her BBC friends. That's not even the kicker. The kicker is that she loves to get these guys all stimulated over the fact that she wants them to bust their big ass cum loads all over her wedding band. If you don't think guys get worked up over that kind of ******* think again. They both get locked into this extreme ego trip and these guys are having some seriously unreal orgasms. ..... I know this is physiological ******* for her and I know she's just barely gotten her feet wet in the big picture. I don't think there is anything she's not capable of doing!.....Somebody help me.

Wanna really go crazy? After her bulls cum inside her, have them take her wedding ring off and push it up inside her cum-filled box. Then, have your wife instruct you to go get it ... clean it off (in your mouth) and put it back on her finger. Trust me ... she'll really get off on that, and you probably will too.

i have to applaud at her antics~! i am in LUV... lol
yo pienman - hit me up bro/ I've been trying to connect wit you for some doubleteams on some chics near you. Why your profile so locked down-i couldn't hit you with a msg? Get at me bruah.

Wanna really go crazy? After her bulls cum inside her, have them take her wedding ring off and push it up inside her cum-filled box. Then, have your wife instruct you to go get it ... clean it off (in your mouth) and put it back on her finger. Trust me ... she'll really get off on that, and you probably will too.
Good suggestion Mac-n-cheese.

that was funny.

Well were to even start,
hot wife. if this continues you will be a skirt wearing sissy soon. talk to her if you dont feel comfortable,

My wife seems to like the dirty talk when she is fucking her black lovers in front of me. She never seemed to talk like that when her and I have sex so it appears she is doing it for my benefit. When it comes to her wedding ring, Amie never takes if off so it is always there gleaming in the light as she clutches a black man's ass and draws him into her, or when her tiny fingers wrap around a big bare black cock.
When it comes to where they shoot their load it seems they much prefer to deposit it inside her as opposed to on her. I'm not saying some doesn't get some on her wedding ring but it's is accidental and the way they prefer to impose their dominance is to shoot their semen inside her. After all, that is where a wife's husband's semen traditionally belongs and not some strange seed.
Been there seen that on the ring. Oddest case had me sit my penis on her ass and came on both. Cumming on the husband's penis is the sign of a man who really wants to show dominance. It was only one guy but he did it more than once.

Back