MY WIFE'S ORAL TALENTS

Does your wife tease you about the size of your cock?

• Yes

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife loves giving oral. I have never had any better and she really gets into it. My size is small, but my wife calls it cute. When she gives me oral, I can’t hold back for long. I have been thinking that since she loves doing it so much, she deserves a really man-sized one. I fantasize about her doing a black guy with a huge cock while I watch. I often wonder if she is already doing this anyway.

50.jpg

Nobby

Male
Gold Member
My wife loves giving oral. I have never had any better and she really gets into it. My size is small, but my wife calls it cute. When she gives me oral, I can’t hold back for long. I have been thinking that since she loves doing it so much, she deserves a really man-sized one. I fantasize about her doing a black guy with a huge cock while I watch. I often wonder if she is already doing this anyway.

View attachment 47484
I wish I could have your wife sucking me like this. :)

Sarah loves giving oral and is incredible at it, feels so good when she gives me a blow job (not ever permitted to cum though, although her bulls can and she typically swallows) and I have heard many guys compliment her after receiving a blow job from her.

Sarah does tease me on my cock size but not in a humiliating way more playful, she'll call me "her little man", I'm 6'1" so I always know what she is referring to. I enjoy asking her to tell me how big cocks feel to suck and fuck.

Your Sarah is lovely lady, I am glad you can enjoy each other.
I also am a real fan of giving Oral, so would you please share the attached story? I would love to get some feedback,
thanks
FM
Happy Christmas

Attachments