My wife's new boss

My wife; blonde, 5'3" 130 green eyes, absolutely sexy gorgeous. Played the innocent shy dumb blonde perfectly. And really she was except when it came to wanting to fuck and then fucking. She was a killer, to get cock that she wanted. We were madly in love and had great sex ourselves. But we also couldn't get enough, slowly we learned she loved Black dick and I loved her having it. Eventually we also both learned that I loved eating BBC cum out of and off of her. I also Craved watching her fuck BBC.
Anyway, she had an office job. And one day she comes home and tells me her dept got a new, manager. And he was already a bossy asshole. She goes on all through dinner and even after the ******* went to bed. Saying he assigned all the girls new tasks and duties, that they never had. We now were having a couple of drinks and began kissing and fooling around, she began to get very wet as we played. She then says 'Well there is only one good thing about him so far"
I said Babe enough about work, I want to lick you,
She said ok, But hes Black, and built.
My face was on my way down to her sweet delicious pussy and I froze when I heard her say her new boss was black. I looked up at her and she was kind of smiling and she said. "what"?
We LOVED to talk dirty and would plan things out and have amazing sex sometimes for weeks before we went through with it. But I could see it on her, all her stress all night was really she was turned on by him and wanted to ask if she could fuck him. We had rules. I was in charge until I said ok you can fuck him. Then I shut up and did what she said to do. I asked her, "well does he look like he would be a good fuck"? She didn't answer, she said, " Honey, your rule is I cant fuck anyone at my work, Right"?
true it is. Except one time I let her suck her coworker off. She LOVED sucking cock, LOVED eating cum. This guy was leaving the state and they wanted each other for a while, so she asked me if she could blow him before he left. I said yes...and she went on a spree of sucking his cock 4 days in a row!! Twice I waited nearby her work after her lunchtime sessions, to swing in and get what she saved for me of his cum. ;-)
Anyway back to her boss. He was from NYC. He was 6'1" and very athletic. VERY dark skin, shaved head, masculine serious looking dude. So my wife says to me again, this time I am in close to her we are laying on the sofa side by side, Your rule is no fucking guys at work, so I put it out of my mind. I said, I agree honey it is best, besides he is your boss! We start kissing and I reach into her lil panties and she is soaked!! I laugh "Am I that good"? she purrs yes, but I am thinking about his black dick and I want to fuck him!
I told her ok, lets do this. Tomorrow go in and tease him, see if he looks at you or says anything. She does and its a ZERO. this failure goes on for a full week. Then he goes away for training for another two weeks, only popping in for a minute to give more new duties and policies. By the end of the 3 weeks we are both bitchy and crazy. She snapped a pic of his crotch when he was walking by, and showed me! WOW unless he was carrying around a medium sized dog in his pants he had a cock on him!!
by week two my wife was in no mood to fuck me, and she was on her period. Need less to say life was crabby at home. The day he was to return to work I see my wife was in pretty good spirits, she confessed her "friend" was gone and she was feeling better. I new my wife very well the few days after her period left she was insane aroused. I smiled and told her to have a good day.
later that day she texted me and said she got into trouble with her boss. That she did not do an assignment he said he gave he. I asked what was happening. She told me he called her into his office and said he would have to write her up... she was very upset. He said she had a second choice...she said ok whats that?
he first told her he believed she took a pic of him when he walked by her desk? she lied then gave in. Yes i did she said. He demanded to see it. My wife said when he told her that she knew she was going to show him the pic, and that she was going to tell him it was intentional of his dick... as she began to find the pic of his crotch shot, she said, well its a good pic, I mean I like it, and her pussy began getting wet! She knew either she was about to get fired or some nice black cock.

She showed him the picture, he stared at it till her phone screen went blank. He said, "well was that what you wanted"? she replied, I do want it yes!
Your married he asked? yes! very happily! Im happy because my husband and I agree.
Agree with what he continued?
I deserve, I want and I need....she stopped and then she stood up, and leaned over his desk towards him, she now whispered in a dirty sexy voice,
You know what I want, and my husband wants me to have it too. She thought he would react in some way, he just quietly looked at her and said 'are you wearing panties" she was surprised by this and answered, yes. He said Give them to me, take them off right now and come around my desk and hand them to me.

His office was mostly private but there was a big glass window with a shade, but if you stood by the window you could easily see in. She did as she was told, she was wearing a summer dress just above the knee. She walked over to him and stood next to him and pulled off her panties, tin black thong panties. She handed them to him.
Ok its late I will finish this soon....
;-)

My wife; blonde, 5'3" 130 green eyes, absolutely sexy gorgeous. Played the innocent shy dumb blonde perfectly. And really she was except when it came to wanting to fuck and then fucking. She was a killer, to get cock that she wanted. We were madly in love and had great sex ourselves. But we also couldn't get enough, slowly we learned she loved Black dick and I loved her having it. Eventually we also both learned that I loved eating BBC cum out of and off of her. I also Craved watching her fuck BBC.
Anyway, she had an office job. And one day she comes home and tells me her dept got a new, manager. And he was already a bossy asshole. She goes on all through dinner and even after the ******* went to bed. Saying he assigned all the girls new tasks and duties, that they never had. We now were having a couple of drinks and began kissing and fooling around, she began to get very wet as we played. She then says 'Well there is only one good thing about him so far"
My face was on my way down to her sweet delicious pussy and I froze when I heard her say her new boss was black. I looked up at her and she was kind of smiling and she said. "what"?
We LOVED to talk dirty and would plan things out and have amazing sex sometimes for weeks before we went through with it. But I could see it on her, all her stress all night was really she was turned on by him and wanted to ask if she could fuck him. We had rules. I was in charge until I said ok you can fuck him. Then I shut up and did what she said to do. I asked her, "well does he look like he would be a good fuck"? She didn't answer, she said, " Honey, your rule is I cant fuck anyone at my work, Right"?
true it is. Except one time I let her suck her coworker off. She LOVED sucking cock, LOVED eating cum. This guy was leaving the state and they wanted each other for a while, so she asked me if she could blow him before he left. I said yes...and she went on a spree of sucking his cock 4 days in a row!! Twice I waited nearby her work after her lunchtime sessions, to swing in and get what she saved for me of his cum. ;-)
Anyway back to her boss. He was from NYC. He was 6'1" and very athletic. VERY dark skin, shaved head, masculine serious looking dude. So my wife says to me again, this time I am in close to her we are laying on the sofa side by side, Your rule is no fucking guys at work, so I put it out of my mind. I said, I agree honey it is best, besides he is your boss! We start kissing and I reach into her lil panties and she is soaked!! I laugh "Am I that good"? she purrs yes, but I am thinking about his black dick and I want to fuck him!
I told her ok, lets do this. Tomorrow go in and tease him, see if he looks at you or says anything. She does and its a ZERO. this failure goes on for a full week. Then he goes away for training for another two weeks, only popping in for a minute to give more new duties and policies. By the end of the 3 weeks we are both bitchy and crazy. She snapped a pic of his crotch when he was walking by, and showed me! WOW unless he was carrying around a medium sized dog in his pants he had a cock on him!!
by week two my wife was in no mood to fuck me, and she was on her period. Need less to say life was crabby at home. The day he was to return to work I see my wife was in pretty good spirits, she confessed her "friend" was gone and she was feeling better. I new my wife very well the few days after her period left she was insane aroused. I smiled and told her to have a good day.
later that day she texted me and said she got into trouble with her boss. That she did not do an assignment he said he gave he. I asked what was happening. She told me he called her into his office and said he would have to write her up... she was very upset. He said she had a second choice...she said ok whats that?
he first told her he believed she took a pic of him when he walked by her desk? she lied then gave in. Yes i did she said. He demanded to see it. My wife said when he told her that she knew she was going to show him the pic, and that she was going to tell him it was intentional of his dick... as she began to find the pic of his crotch shot, she said, well its a good pic, I mean I like it, and her pussy began getting wet! She knew either she was about to get fired or some nice black cock.

She showed him the picture, he stared at it till her phone screen went blank. He said, "well was that what you wanted"? she replied, I do want it yes!
Your married he asked? yes! very happily! Im happy because my husband and I agree.
I deserve, I want and I need....she stopped and then she stood up, and leaned over his desk towards him, she now whispered in a dirty sexy voice,
You know what I want, and my husband wants me to have it too. She thought he would react in some way, he just quietly looked at her and said 'are you wearing panties" she was surprised by this and answered, yes. He said Give them to me, take them off right now and come around my desk and hand them to me.

His office was mostly private but there was a big glass window with a shade, but if you stood by the window you could easily see in. She did as she was told, she was wearing a summer dress just above the knee. She walked over to him and stood next to him and pulled off her panties, tin black thong panties. She handed them to him.
;-)
Great start

;-)
Ok so to finish this;

he took them and pulled them close to his face and took a long slow smell of her scent of her panties. My wife said she could feel herself getting soaked. Her boss looked at her and said, You are married? And your husband knows you will fuck me? She giggles a bit, "well not yet he doesn't"
he said firmly to her, Call him right now, I want to hear.
My wife said she moved in close to him, her legs slowly straddled his one leg, and she asked him "what should I tell him"?
His right hand slipped between her soft summer dress, and felt her very soft white thigh, and the heat from her now soaked pussy flowed out of her, over his strong big hand. He said tell him I am going to slide my black dick into his wife. His thick fingers were now very close to her opening, but he wasn't in a hurry. My wife always abided by the rules, get permission first then do whatever you want. She said her knees felt weak, but also she wanted his thick fingers inside her wet pussy. She reached down and grabbed his ring and middle finder and pushed them into her hot very tight pussy, and let out a lil moan of pleasure and pulled them out and pulled herself off of him. And moved back, he grabbed for her, but she pulled away.
I have to ask first! My phone began to ring a moment later. She sat down on her boss's sofa, and began to masturbate herself. her boss was now visibly sweating and very aroused. He thought she was going to walk out and leave him in pain. He now got up and locked his office door and closed the blinds the best he could get them.
I answered the phone, my wife was clearly aroused, and breathing hard. Honey, she started, Im in Devons office and he wants to fuck me right now.
My heart began to explode...my cock began to harden, I loved this but at the same time I wanted to be there and also, oddly, it so fucking turned me on knowing she wanted to fuck this guy who was her boss. He BIG BLACK COCK boss.
I said baby I love you, enjoy, she said, "So thats a yes, he can right now"? I again said yes, she said I want you to tell my boss here its ok. This was new, Almost like she was making sure I knew it was really going to happen, I heard her say, "he wants to talk to you". then a deep voice said to me, "Hello"? I wasnt sure what to say,
"um hi, well uh my wife really wants this and..." He interupted, " So this is ok"? yes, i sputtered out,,, then I said .. Please fuck her good, she likes it a bit rough, you have my permission, my wifes voice came back on,
" He is going to fuck me now, I want you to drive over here so when I am done we could...you know? OMG...to this day writing that part gets me hard as a rock.( when I got there I would get into her mini van and wait for her to come down, and obviously she would have me lick her pussy, then we would fuck too).
I said YES, she laughed and said love you see you soon, she looked at her boss, he had unbuckled his pants...
she told me she hung up the phone sat back and spread her legs, and he said, What is he going to do for you when he gets here?
"I want you to cum inside me" that's for him, Devon smiled. he started to pull her to stand up but she pushed his hands away and pulled his pants down, his cock was huge and black. My wife told me she couldn wait to feel his cock stretch her pussy, But she had to have his black dick in her mouth first. She loves the taste and feel of cock in her mouth, she sucked him for just a couple of minutes when he was about to cum, he pulled away, and got in front of her. He pushed his cock up against her pussy, lips and looked up at her. She was smiling at him, and told him, I want it inside me, please. She could see he was wild with excitement. As he began to push his cock in her she did what she always did. closed her eyes, told me she loved me, and gave the guy a fuck like it was going to be her last.
She said his cock was the biggest ever...his hands pulled at her hips, she reached up and pulled his mouth to hers and they kissed and she pulled her pussy up on to his cock to get each stroke as deep as it could go.
lasted only a few minutes, and he moaned 'Im gonna cum" she rode him hard, he exploded...she kissed him on the cheek, and said 'next time in front of my husband and a lot longer"

Ok so to finish this;

he took them and pulled them close to his face and took a long slow smell of her scent of her panties. My wife said she could feel herself getting soaked. Her boss looked at her and said, You are married? And your husband knows you will fuck me? She giggles a bit, "well not yet he doesn't"
My wife said she moved in close to him, her legs slowly straddled his one leg, and she asked him "what should I tell him"?
His right hand slipped between her soft summer dress, and felt her very soft white thigh, and the heat from her now soaked pussy flowed out of her, over his strong big hand. He said tell him I am going to slide my black dick into his wife. His thick fingers were now very close to her opening, but he wasn't in a hurry. My wife always abided by the rules, get permission first then do whatever you want. She said her knees felt weak, but also she wanted his thick fingers inside her wet pussy. She reached down and grabbed his ring and middle finder and pushed them into her hot very tight pussy, and let out a lil moan of pleasure and pulled them out and pulled herself off of him. And moved back, he grabbed for her, but she pulled away.
I have to ask first! My phone began to ring a moment later. She sat down on her boss's sofa, and began to masturbate herself. her boss was now visibly sweating and very aroused. He thought she was going to walk out and leave him in pain. He now got up and locked his office door and closed the blinds the best he could get them.
I answered the phone, my wife was clearly aroused, and breathing hard. Honey, she started, Im in Devons office and he wants to fuck me right now.
My heart began to explode...my cock began to harden, I loved this but at the same time I wanted to be there and also, oddly, it so fucking turned me on knowing she wanted to fuck this guy who was her boss. He BIG BLACK COCK boss.
I said baby I love you, enjoy, she said, "So thats a yes, he can right now"? I again said yes, she said I want you to tell my boss here its ok. This was new, Almost like she was making sure I knew it was really going to happen, I heard her say, "he wants to talk to you". then a deep voice said to me, "Hello"? I wasnt sure what to say,
"um hi, well uh my wife really wants this and..." He interupted, " So this is ok"? yes, i sputtered out,,, then I said .. Please fuck her good, she likes it a bit rough, you have my permission, my wifes voice came back on,
" He is going to fuck me now, I want you to drive over here so when I am done we could...you know? OMG...to this day writing that part gets me hard as a rock.( when I got there I would get into her mini van and wait for her to come down, and obviously she would have me lick her pussy, then we would fuck too).
I said YES, she laughed and said love you see you soon, she looked at her boss, he had unbuckled his pants...
she told me she hung up the phone sat back and spread her legs, and he said, What is he going to do for you when he gets here?
"I want you to cum inside me" that's for him, Devon smiled. he started to pull her to stand up but she pushed his hands away and pulled his pants down, his cock was huge and black. My wife told me she couldn wait to feel his cock stretch her pussy, But she had to have his black dick in her mouth first. She loves the taste and feel of cock in her mouth, she sucked him for just a couple of minutes when he was about to cum, he pulled away, and got in front of her. He pushed his cock up against her pussy, lips and looked up at her. She was smiling at him, and told him, I want it inside me, please. She could see he was wild with excitement. As he began to push his cock in her she did what she always did. closed her eyes, told me she loved me, and gave the guy a fuck like it was going to be her last.
She said his cock was the biggest ever...his hands pulled at her hips, she reached up and pulled his mouth to hers and they kissed and she pulled her pussy up on to his cock to get each stroke as deep as it could go.
lasted only a few minutes, and he moaned 'Im gonna cum" she rode him hard, he exploded...she kissed him on the cheek, and said 'next time in front of my husband and a lot longer"
Great story, I loved reading it. Please keep us posted if there is any further development.

Ok so to finish this;

Wow, Fuck that is hot.

Yeah. There has to be an account of the follow up of him breeding her in front of you. Which leads to her weekend away with him, and . . . .
Oh you will be so good at taking care of the black baby while he takes her to the gangbang.
Keep it real. Please.

Yeah. There has to be an account of the follow up of him breeding her in front of you. Which leads to her weekend away with him, and . . . .
Oh you will be so good at taking care of the black baby while he takes her to the gangbang.
Keep it real. Please.
LOL..u guys are funny. Everyone and every couple doesn't run the way some post on here. So no weekends away alone, black babies, or any of that. My wife and I do the "let her fuck" who she wants as a fun sex toy.
Not as I am weak or a sissy or any of that. For some of us white guys, its the taboo of it all. The sexiness of watching my wife be a slut, for me. And let her be a slut for herself as well.

LOL..u guys are funny. Everyone and every couple doesn't run the way some post on here. So no weekends away alone, black babies, or any of that. My wife and I do the "let her fuck" who she wants as a fun sex toy.
Not as I am weak or a sissy or any of that. For some of us white guys, its the taboo of it all. The sexiness of watching my wife be a slut, for me. And let her be a slut for herself as well.
I agree icanthelpit. It takes a strong man to let his wife fuck others. A man that is secure in his manhood. For most of us it is the taboo, the fantasy, voyeur, sharing something and being proud of your wife and her abilities, man enough to give your wife what you can't. There is others but weakness is not one of them. it's the opposite, it's strength.

Yeah. That too. Let us hear more. "Slut for me (you) or slut for herself." Sounds good, a liberated woman and a non-jealous husband. Fun for all. Tell us more!

Back