My wife's g/f told her about this site...

So here we are...Los Angeles and she's built for one thing and one thing only -- BBC...turns out she had a lot of experience during college and now it's time again. 42" ass (hope you like the avatar) and hope to hear from you...nervoushubby1 on Skype for more details...

Attachments

• allison all fours.jpg
    allison all fours.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 114
So here we are...Los Angeles and she's built for one thing and one thing only -- BBC...turns out she had a lot of experience during college and now it's time again. 42" ass (hope you like the avatar) and hope to hear from you...nervoushubby1 on Skype for more details...
Hey, looking for u on Skype now! She should try me!( love white married pussy)
You guys will enjoy!

oh yes she is built for bbc. I am in the inland empire not far from la lets make something happen soon

divine ass

holy fuck...inland empire is great and she'd travel anywhere for a cock like yours...skype? nervoushubby1

Seriously? You are talking about a woman who looks like that and WANTS BBC in LA? Either you keep her trapped within the house 24/7, you are a fake/fraud, or she doesn't want it as much as you say.
If she truly wants it, she will have 5 propositions by the time she has walked 1/4 of a mile from the house.

Back