My wife's first time

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
We were living in Ft. Laud Fla., I had moved down there several years before I met her for employment, she had basically grown up there. We took advantage of the beautiful weather and the beach as often as possible. When we met I wasn't looking to get attached, as I was fucking a different girl every night, my job afforded me the opportunity to meet hundreds of girls in a week.

But there was just something about her that made me fall in love with her the moment I met her, 5-4, 120 lbs, platinum blonde hair, and a knock out face. The only thing lacking was she wasn't very busty, but as I found out later she had enormous nipples, that got hard as rocks, so I was happy with that part. The best part was that her pussy was perfect, and nice large exposed clit, and very large lips that hung down, and very little hair.

After a week or so of us having sex, I shaved her pussy bald, as that is what I did with all of my gorlfriends, anyhow that was over 30 years ago, and she still has the sweetest tasting pussy I've ever had, and the smoothest.

Anyhow we had been discussing her getting a boob job, and finally did it. Boy did that put a spark into our already non stop sex, she became bolder and started to wear more sexy tops, and shorter shorts. She really enjoyed the attention she would get when we would be out club hopping or bar hopping, not to mention the looks at the beach.

This particular day we decided to go to the beach and go bar hopping, with her just wearing her brand new bikini that was very special. I was a beautiful red, but the was half mesh and half material in some kind of design. I had taken the suit had had cut out the inner liner on the top and the bottom, I did this with all of he suits, so her nipples would protrude more and her pussy lips would show their form on the bottoms.

Well because this suit had mesh, she was basically showing nude in half of the suit, the bottoms were basically a tong to begin with, so not much was left to the imagination. Anyways we were drinking at a steady pace, and had visited several beach front bars, when we ended up at the Candy Store, they always had a wet t-shirt contest, and she had had just enough to ******* that she decided to enter the contest. She was up against 10 other girls, and the contestants were narrowed down to just her and another girl. Wel needless to say the winner ended up with no t-******* or top on, the hooting and cheers were really something else. She won the $100.0 prize, and was quite proud of herself, as was I.

It was now early evening and we decided to go to a local famous bar, one of the oldest in Ft. Laud, nothing fancy, just a long bar, table , booths, and a juke box, it was in one of Paul Newman's movies, anyhow we sat at the bar, and was enjoying the atmosphere, and our drinks.

Since her boobs were pretty new, she was still not certain of them, even though she just one a contest, she was afraid that people could tell they were fake tits. So has she drank more, and did I, we struck up a conversation with the guy sitting next to her, a nice looking black guy about 6-0 tall and 180. He was very interested in speaking with her, and he was a nice guy as I said, we brought up the discussion of her new tits and what did he think of them. Mind you she was sitting in the bar in her bikini, with nothing else on, and it's now 8PM. Anyway we decided to ask him to feel her tits. to cup them squeeze them to fondle them, and give us his thoughts on how they compared to real tits. He was more than happy to do so, and reported back that they were perfect in every way, he was interested to know if they had enlarged her nipples too.

This continued on for probably an hour, each time she went to the bathroom and sit down again, either she or he wanted her tits felt up again. Anyhow there were a few guys at the end of the bar, who were jealouse of the situation, guess I couldn't blame them. Sometime during the night the old black cook came out of the kitchen, his shift over with and he sat down next to my wife, he was probably in his 50's, a real nice guy, apparently he had been watching the goings on, and wanted a piece of the action. Little did I know that he was quite taken with her, to the point I later found out that he took his massive 14" cock out of his pants, and presented it to her.

Well that was all it took, once she felt the massive size, she had to have it, unknown to me at the time she went outside to the parking lot, as she has a fascination with sucking soft cocks into hard one. She go crazy when a cock grown in her mouth. She told he then went to a dark place and she got down on her knees and suck him off as best she could, he was so massive, she was able to get him hard, and began to really suck him off good. Mean while I just wasn't paying attention, and frankly didn't miss her, I was so busy talking to the other guy. She must have been gone for 45 min., anyhow she magically appeared next to me at the bar, and the cook was no calling her the devil. I didn't find out to we got home would took place. She sucked him off as best she could, as no one could take him fully, a couple of times they almost were seen, which added to the excitement. Finally she had enough, of sucking, and even though that was all she was going to do when she decided to take him outside, she told him to fuck the hell out of her, she pulled down her bottoms, and bent over a trunk of a car, he entered her doggy, and after finally getting it in as far as it would go, he began to fuck her like there was no tomorrow, he was ramming her so hard that she could stand up, she told him to stop, and went to our car, and got in and told him to have her pussy from the front, that was she could watch it going in her too. Anyhow after 20 min or so of him hammering her pussy hold to death, he came with a loud grunt, she had already cum 3 times so it was a real mess down there. He pulled out, and she procceded to scoop up all of the juices and cum and eat it, and they came back into the bar as if nothing happened.

I guess he was referring to her being the devil because of what a wild women she was with him, she told me that when he took it out she dove back down and sucked his last drop from his cock and pumped it with her hands, begging him to fuck her again. He sais he had some work yet to do and had to get back into the bar.

My sweet wife sat down next to me and didn't let on what had just took place, she didn't miss a beat, as soon as she sat down, she again ask the guy to feel her tits.. Our evening continued on like that until it was time to go. part 2 next week, with out breast checking friend.

After re reading the account, I feel as though I short changed the account, as I was running out of time, I promise to finish off part one, with greater details, of her fucking him, Such as stopping and starting so she could suck his cock in between strokes, etc., the story is much more graphic, but I have to find the time, suffice to say I think you'll find it will read much more erotic.

We were living in Ft. Laud Fla., I had moved down there several years before I met her for employment, she had basically grown up there. We took advantage of the beautiful weather and the beach as often as possible. When we met I wasn't looking to get attached, as I was fucking a different girl every night, my job afforded me the opportunity to meet hundreds of girls in a week.

But there was just something about her that made me fall in love with her the moment I met her, 5-4, 120 lbs, platinum blonde hair, and a knock out face. The only thing lacking was she wasn't very busty, but as I found out later she had enormous nipples, that got hard as rocks, so I was happy with that part. The best part was that her pussy was perfect, and nice large exposed clit, and very large lips that hung down, and very little hair.

After a week or so of us having sex, I shaved her pussy bald, as that is what I did with all of my gorlfriends, anyhow that was over 30 years ago, and she still has the sweetest tasting pussy I've ever had, and the smoothest.

Anyhow we had been discussing her getting a boob job, and finally did it. Boy did that put a spark into our already non stop sex, she became bolder and started to wear more sexy tops, and shorter shorts. She really enjoyed the attention she would get when we would be out club hopping or bar hopping, not to mention the looks at the beach.

This particular day we decided to go to the beach and go bar hopping, with her just wearing her brand new bikini that was very special. I was a beautiful red, but the was half mesh and half material in some kind of design. I had taken the suit had had cut out the inner liner on the top and the bottom, I did this with all of he suits, so her nipples would protrude more and her pussy lips would show their form on the bottoms.

Well because this suit had mesh, she was basically showing nude in half of the suit, the bottoms were basically a tong to begin with, so not much was left to the imagination. Anyways we were drinking at a steady pace, and had visited several beach front bars, when we ended up at the Candy Store, they always had a wet t-shirt contest, and she had had just enough to ******* that she decided to enter the contest. She was up against 10 other girls, and the contestants were narrowed down to just her and another girl. Wel needless to say the winner ended up with no t-******* or top on, the hooting and cheers were really something else. She won the $100.0 prize, and was quite proud of herself, as was I.

It was now early evening and we decided to go to a local famous bar, one of the oldest in Ft. Laud, nothing fancy, just a long bar, table , booths, and a juke box, it was in one of Paul Newman's movies, anyhow we sat at the bar, and was enjoying the atmosphere, and our drinks.

Since her boobs were pretty new, she was still not certain of them, even though she just one a contest, she was afraid that people could tell they were fake tits. So has she drank more, and did I, we struck up a conversation with the guy sitting next to her, a nice looking black guy about 6-0 tall and 180. He was very interested in speaking with her, and he was a nice guy as I said, we brought up the discussion of her new tits and what did he think of them. Mind you she was sitting in the bar in her bikini, with nothing else on, and it's now 8PM. Anyway we decided to ask him to feel her tits. to cup them squeeze them to fondle them, and give us his thoughts on how they compared to real tits. He was more than happy to do so, and reported back that they were perfect in every way, he was interested to know if they had enlarged her nipples too.

This continued on for probably an hour, each time she went to the bathroom and sit down again, either she or he wanted her tits felt up again. Anyhow there were a few guys at the end of the bar, who were jealouse of the situation, guess I couldn't blame them. Sometime during the night the old black cook came out of the kitchen, his shift over with and he sat down next to my wife, he was probably in his 50's, a real nice guy, apparently he had been watching the goings on, and wanted a piece of the action. Little did I know that he was quite taken with her, to the point I later found out that he took his massive 14" cock out of his pants, and presented it to her.

Well that was all it took, once she felt the massive size, she had to have it, unknown to me at the time she went outside to the parking lot, as she has a fascination with sucking soft cocks into hard one. She go crazy when a cock grown in her mouth. She told he then went to a dark place and she got down on her knees and suck him off as best she could, he was so massive, she was able to get him hard, and began to really suck him off good. Mean while I just wasn't paying attention, and frankly didn't miss her, I was so busy talking to the other guy. She must have been gone for 45 min., anyhow she magically appeared next to me at the bar, and the cook was no calling her the devil. I didn't find out to we got home would took place. She sucked him off as best she could, as no one could take him fully, a couple of times they almost were seen, which added to the excitement. Finally she had enough, of sucking, and even though that was all she was going to do when she decided to take him outside, she told him to fuck the hell out of her, she pulled down her bottoms, and bent over a trunk of a car, he entered her doggy, and after finally getting it in as far as it would go, he began to fuck her like there was no tomorrow, he was ramming her so hard that she could stand up, she told him to stop, and went to our car, and got in and told him to have her pussy from the front, that was she could watch it going in her too. Anyhow after 20 min or so of him hammering her pussy hold to death, he came with a loud grunt, she had already cum 3 times so it was a real mess down there. He pulled out, and she procceded to scoop up all of the juices and cum and eat it, and they came back into the bar as if nothing happened.

I guess he was referring to her being the devil because of what a wild women she was with him, she told me that when he took it out she dove back down and sucked his last drop from his cock and pumped it with her hands, begging him to fuck her again. He sais he had some work yet to do and had to get back into the bar.

My sweet wife sat down next to me and didn't let on what had just took place, she didn't miss a beat, as soon as she sat down, she again ask the guy to feel her tits.. Our evening continued on like that until it was time to go. part 2 next week, with out breast checking friend.

As I promised I would try to make it more specific. She told me that when she took him out to the parking lot she needed to find just the right place so they wouldn't be seen very easily, and once she did, she instructed him to kiss here, which he eagerly did, while kissing him she grabbed his cock, at that time she fully realized just what was in store for her, 14 " of man hood, not thick but oh so long, with a nice heavy head.

She dropped to her knees and fit as much of that python into her mouth as possible. She could only get so far, but was determined to get him raging hard, she just LOVES it when a cock grows big and hard in her mouth, she can just about cum when that happens.. She was working on it for like 5 min and she was getting hotter and hornier that hell, she decided right then and there she had to have his cock deep in her..

She told him to get ready to fuck her, and she found a car that was just the right height, and bent over it, presenting his now sopping wet cunt for him to take. He attempted to enter her forst by putting in 2 fingers to open her up a bit, and fingered her for about a minute, he apparently couldn't wait to get his monster in a nice white pussy.

Once he finally got as much of it in as was going to fit in, he started with a nice slow pace, taking his time, however that didn't last long, as his pace picked up to a feverish pace, with him ramming in home and his balls slapping against her clit. He was a tall man and he had some leverage, with each stroke he was literally picking her up off of the ground, he was holding onto the only thing he could, her tits, she said the feeing of his massive cock hitting her cervix, and him pulling on her tits and nipples was more that she could take, and had an earth shattering climax.

She was getting whipped around like a rag doll, and it was beginning to be more of a hassell, she told him to stop, and she went to out Bronco, and got into the back seat, and had him enter her missionary. She was now braced by the side of the car and seat, when he rammed it home, and now she could she his massive black python slamming into her cunt, before she could only her the noise of her juicies now she could see her juicies coating his cock, with each stroke, more of a ring of her juicies were deposited on his cock.

He continued to fuck her for a good 20 min , and during that time she climaxed at least twice more, she described it has the most intense climax she ever had, to the point where almost couldn't catch her breath. He finally got to the point of no return and asked her where she wanted him to cum, she didn't hesitate demanding that he cum deep inside of her cunt. She really had enjoyed fucking her first BBC, she would stop him in mid stroke and have him put it in her mouth several times she could tasted herself, and her coating on his cock. After he came, there was so much leaking out that he had to help her scoop it off of her cunt, and put the remants of his cum in her mouth. Once she finished off his left over cum by milking his cock, and she was no longer oozing out gobs of cum, they came back into the bar as if nothing happened. I had been clueless as to how long she was gone, and frankly, I don't think I even knew she was gone, she gave me a kiss, and we went back to drinking and her getting felt up by Gilbert.

Our conversation with Gilbert, who had been feeling her up for hours now turned to leaving the bar, which was located basically downtown Ft. Laud, as far a way from the beach as possible, she was a little underdressed now that it was getting to be 1 AM, bikinis don't fit with the 1 AM décor. We decided to take Gilbert up on his offer of coming over to his house which just a few blocks away. Which was good, as none of us were feeling any pain at this poist, we had been drinking for hours, and mean she and I could really handle the booze, but in, feeling no pain.

When we got to his place my wife sat on a couch with Gilbert and I was across the room in a chair. We we constantly between her and I figuring out new scenarios as to why he had to feel his breasts. So the playing with her tits marathon continued, Only now that he was home and not in a bar, he became quite clear that hei cock was growing hard. She looked at me and down at his bluge, and I gave he the OK sign, so she started to rub his cock thru his pants and started to kiss him, well it didn't take long for her to want his cock out in the open. She got his to stand up long enough to drop his pants, out sprang a nice thick 8 incher, nice and thick, she took it into her mouth while he continued to pinch and pull on her nipples, once she had him fully erect, it was Katy Bar the Doorr, she had to have his BBC shoved deep inside of her

He was quite excited at the prospect of the first time her ever got to fuck a white woman, he couldn't stop talking about how great she felt, how warm an moist, little did he know he was sharing her cunt with the cooks cum, because of the left over cum, his thrusts were causing a creampie to form on her cunt, not a lot as to give it away but enough that I got super hard, and had to walk over there and give her my cock to suck on, so she was getting double teamed.

She sucked and fucked us foe a good 15 min., I came into her mouth and she didn't miss a drop, he followed shortly there after, filling her pussy once again, with his black cum, he ci\ontinued on fucking her, creating a wonderful big messy cream pie that was coating her cunt, and thighs. She wiped some of it up with her fingers and ate it, but she was saving it for me, for when we got home, I wanted to clean her up and of course to fuck her again, I wanted to feel the pleasure of sloppy thirds, and feel her stretched out pussy walls. She was so fucking turned on that she could stop playing with her clit all the way home. By the time we got home she was on full fuck mode, we got into the bedroom and she sat on my face, having me eat her out and lapping up all what was left of the cream pie.

Once I accomplished that, it was time for us to fuck, and the feeing of him cim soaked cunt on my cock was all that I could handle, as I didn't last to long, especially since while we were fucking, that's when I found out about the cook, up till then I thought she had only fucked Gilbert, Boy was I pround of her, and told her so, she was actually glowing she felt so good.

Next week round 2

After re reading the account, I feel as though I short changed the account, as I was running out of time, I promise to finish off part one, with greater details, of her fucking him, Such as stopping and starting so she could suck his cock in between strokes, etc., the story is much more graphic, but I have to find the time, suffice to say I think you'll find it will read much more erotic.

oh wow,what a story.It just got my BBC so hard reading it..She´s a true BBC nympho 4shoo!

Back