My Wife's First Black Cock!!

Drillher4me

Couple
Gold Member
First & foremost, that Avatar you see that we've posted, well it's the real thing! It's a factual picture of my wife's pussy the morning after our friend, Edwin, who happens to be black, gave her the greatest screwing of her life! She and Edwin started at each other at approximately 11:00 pm the night previous and fucked, sucked and chewed each other all night until the break of dawn the next morning! This picture was taken as she sat on the lounging chair on the patio trying to give that poor pussy some justified rest! Here's a short review of how her blackening, as I call it, came about! I might also add my wife was a true virgin when we married. I know some may doubt that, but the fact remains, she was. I should point out that Edwin and I attended the same university and shared the same dorm for three of those years. A year or so after we graduated we drifted apart and I hadn't seen him until the night prior to him taking my wife's one man virginity.

I should point out that my wife and I have now been married 14 years. I must also confess that ever since we married, I was always fantasizing about my wife taking on a black guy. I think that this fantasy has in roots from the time I spent the summer at a military base while in the Air Cadets. Where I grew up we didn't have any black population and meeting them for the first time was quiet the experience. I was only 13 at the time, and believe it or not, assumed that black people were white other than those portions of the body you could see. (I should mention that in no way am I intending anything other than youthful innocence!) As many who have been in the military would know, the showers were somewhat devoid of much privacy and the opportunity to see others in the nude the accepted thing, although I might add, was a real shocker for me! Anyway, during my stay there and while heading into the shower after a baseball game, I and several of my friends came upon this black guy (much older than any of us) masturbating in the shower! His member’s size, as it appeared to us at that time anyway, seemed to be at least two (2) feet long and almost the same in circumference! Of course it was nothing like that in retrospect, but it surely was at that time! During our boyish conversations for the rest of that camp, it grew even bigger. Cutting to the chase, after that and especially when I got into my mid to late teens and paid more attention to the opposite sex, my fantasy, brought about by that episode, left me fantasizing as to whether or not a white girl could really handle something like that! It was natural then that this carried over to our bedroom when we got married.

After the first year or so of marriage, I would often bring the subject up of my wife being seduced by a big black one. Initially that didn't go over very well at all! In fact the first time that I bought it up, I ended up sleeping in the spare bedroom for three nights being given the mantra, “Pervert!” I wasn't deterred however! Subsequently, and after much prodding, coaching and persistence, and I must admit, an adult (xxx) movie or two specifically on this subject, to assist her understanding, she eventually played along! This then led to ... "Well I might if it were the right guy!" I could never get her to describe "who" that right guy might be, or "should be!" Well the cumulation of this happened in March of 2009 while in Las Vegas during a combined vacation/convention trip.

The convention organizers held a cocktail party for all attendees the evening of our arrival. It was here that, much to our surprise, Edwin and I ran into each other. I was alone at the time as my wife, as usual, was late getting ready and was to join me within the hour. Edwin and I discussed the void between the time we last seen each other and now. He hadn't married. When I saw my wife come through the door, I took Edwin to introduce him to her. I might add that my wife is 5 ft 10 ins. tall, 132 lbs. and models, previously as a career, but now just when something exciting comes up. I should also add, Edwin is about 6 ft 5 ins. tall, athletic, and is movie star handsome by any measure. Anyway, we spent the balance of the evening together and agreed to dinner the next evening and afterwards spend some time browsing the many bars at the resort hotel. Later this same evening, back in our room, my wife was in the mood for a little love making and I wasn't about to disappoint! During that secession she asked: "Do you think that Edwin ever had a white woman?" The question not only surprised me, it threw me for a loop! My immediate thought was: "Wow! Will she? What is she thinking?" I did play along and encouraged her to the point that she said “ HE Might be the right guy!” She inquired as to whether or not I really wanted something like this to happen and whether or not I would be jealous! I gave her full assurances I did want to see it happen and that I would not be the least bit jealous! Especially so since it was my good friend, Edwin! He was also in the medical field, not married and was assuredly STD free! (I would eventually ask that question of him and, knowing him and his profession as I did, would have no doubts about his answer!) She then had an enormous orgasm like none other I had witnessed in a long time! I spent most of that night tossing and turning just thinking of Edwin getting into her! I knew what Edwin had to offer and that made it all the more exciting. The next morning Edwin and I shared the same agenda and I didn’t hesitate to tell him how my wife was so impressed by him!

Needles of the details about the bar hopping that evening, at about 10:00 pm we were back in our suite, Edwin in tow, sharing some more drinks and talking about old times. I also noticed that Edwin couldn't keep his eyes off my wife and especially so when she shed some of her clothing. A short time later she excused herself and went to shower and change.

There was a real look of disappointment on Edwin’s face as he, unnecessarily it would be proven, anticipated that she was planning to call it a day! After some time she reappeared in her finest, see-through, three piece red and black trimmed negligee! Edwin’s eyes appeared to pop out of his head as she re-entered the room. His emotions were immediately betrayed by the rising bulge in his pants, a source of total embarrassment to him! I laughed and said, “She’d make any man’s manhood come to attention!” My wife gave him some assurance by stating, “I could change into something less provocative if this makes you uncomfortable!” I guess any man would have had been a fool to agree with something like that at that time. Edwin didn’t!

Edwin refreshed my wife’s ******* as she turned the TV onto one of those music channels and I turned off several of the many lights that were on! In anticipation of something exciting happening I had earlier placed my camcorder and camera for easy access and action. I wouldn’t have long to wait!

My wife invited Edwin to dance to some nice slow enticing music that was playing and their nearness made me as horny as I had ever been. Their anxiety was no less evident! This quickly led to Edwin’s hands finding themselves placed firmly against my wife’s bottom as he pulled her tightly into his groin! There was no resistance by my wife as her hands found their way around his bottom and eventually to his manhood.

Oh, how I remember how she undid his buckle, unzipped his fly and allowed him to step out of his pants. I don’t think either of them knew anymore that I was even in the room! In fact I had to pick up Edwin’s pants and place them on the sofa as they were dancing all over them. My heart was pounding inside my chest as if it were about to bust! Next thing I recall was Edwin’s hand between my wife’s legs as he pushed the crotch of her panties aside and was either massage her pussy or fingering her! Whatever he was doing her moans clearly indicated that she was enjoying it! It was then that I heard her say, “My God! It’s huge! Look honey! Have you ever seen anything this big? I want some of this! NO! I want all of this!”, as she massaged Edwin’s black monstrosity! I was too awe struck to reply! My wife with a black man, my friend, and he was about to take her virginity! Her first cock other than my own, and it was to black and it was huge! What a bonus!

Thereafter all I recall is that the two of them ended up on the bed making out when I noticed Edwin getting on top of my wife, made a few attempts of getting into her without success! He was hurting her and she protested! He consequently got on his knees between her legs, placed one hand on her hip and pulled her towards his massive manhood. She assisted his effort by bending her legs and lifting her hips so as to give him easier access to her wanton hungry wet swollen pussy! The sight of this made me blow a load I was so horny! All this while Edwin held and directed his manhood to its ultimate destination, my wife’s honey hole! My wife didn’t resist any longer but did express a word of caution about it hurting somewhat!

As Edwin’s manhood touched her pussy lips, she attempted to pull back, however at this point Edwin was having none of that! This white swollen wet pussy needed black cock and he was going to be the one to satisfy it! He was not to be denied, not after getting this close, not now! Not ever!

On the first thrust forward Edwin only managed to get into her about the depth of his manhood’s head! Even that appeared to be about two inches or so. My wife gasped in anticipation and excitement! However on the second push, against my wife’s cries of anxiety, he buried almost half his offering! He held it there for a few moments as if to allow my wife’s pussy to adjust to adjust to the massive size of this strange black intruder! Then he slowly pulled back, to my wife’s delight I might add, and came forward the third time, again to somewhat a lesser protest from my wife! On the forth thrust, Edwin was balls deep in my wife! Her face was fully flushed as she moaned, “My God! He’s in me! He’s really in me! Oh-o-o-!!”

Edwin sent her into several orgasms before he let loose and filled her with his love juices! He was bareback and his cum quickly oozed from within! After an hour or more, they rested, but were back at each other again in short order. Edwin started by chewing my wife’s pussy, later she sucked him dry and swallowed every droplet of his cum! Something she had never done for me! They repeated a 69’r a few times, but mostly they just fucked each others brains out! The next thing I knew the sun was on the horizon as if also wanting to get a look see! We were in Vegas for five more nights and each night the scene was re-enacted!

What did I get out of it? How have we felt about it since?

Well for me it was a fantasy come true! The sight of Edwin’s massive black manhood approaching my wife hot wet swollen pussy, then stretching it as it attempted to ward off this black stranger, was an awesome sight and experience! I have not experienced anything like it before or since! It was, and is, a once in a lifetime experience! The fact that my wife fully participated and enjoyed it immeasurably was, and is, a true bonus! We still watch the pictures and movies I took, those that I did manage to take under the then circumstances, quiet often. She always tells me how she felt, how it felt, etc. every time we do watch them. The fact that she still talks about it is proof enough that she really did enjoy the experience and I’m happy about that! As they say: “Anything to keep the little lady happy!”

Edwin made her the happiest lady in the world for me!
Thank You, Edwin!

E
First & foremost, that Avatar you see that we've posted, well it's the real thing! It's a factual picture of my wife's pussy the morning after our friend, Edwin, who happens to be black, gave her the greatest screwing of her life! She and Edwin started at each other at approximately 11:00 pm the night previous and fucked, sucked and chewed each other all night until the break of dawn the next morning! This picture was taken as she sat on the lounging chair on the patio trying to give that poor pussy some justified rest! Here's a short review of how her blackening, as I call it, came about! I might also add my wife was a true virgin when we married. I know some may doubt that, but the fact remains, she was. I should point out that Edwin and I attended the same university and shared the same dorm for three of those years. A year or so after we graduated we drifted apart and I hadn't seen him until the night prior to him taking my wife's one man virginity.

I should point out that my wife and I have now been married 14 years. I must also confess that ever since we married, I was always fantasizing about my wife taking on a black guy. I think that this fantasy has in roots from the time I spent the summer at a military base while in the Air Cadets. Where I grew up we didn't have any black population and meeting them for the first time was quiet the experience. I was only 13 at the time, and believe it or not, assumed that black people were white other than those portions of the body you could see. (I should mention that in no way am I intending anything other than youthful innocence!) As many who have been in the military would know, the showers were somewhat devoid of much privacy and the opportunity to see others in the nude the accepted thing, although I might add, was a real shocker for me! Anyway, during my stay there and while heading into the shower after a baseball game, I and several of my friends came upon this black guy (much older than any of us) masturbating in the shower! His member’s size, as it appeared to us at that time anyway, seemed to be at least two (2) feet long and almost the same in circumference! Of course it was nothing like that in retrospect, but it surely was at that time! During our boyish conversations for the rest of that camp, it grew even bigger. Cutting to the chase, after that and especially when I got into my mid to late teens and paid more attention to the opposite sex, my fantasy, brought about by that episode, left me fantasizing as to whether or not a white girl could really handle something like that! It was natural then that this carried over to our bedroom when we got married.

After the first year or so of marriage, I would often bring the subject up of my wife being seduced by a big black one. Initially that didn't go over very well at all! In fact the first time that I bought it up, I ended up sleeping in the spare bedroom for three nights being given the mantra, “Pervert!” I wasn't deterred however! Subsequently, and after much prodding, coaching and persistence, and I must admit, an adult (xxx) movie or two specifically on this subject, to assist her understanding, she eventually played along! This then led to ... "Well I might if it were the right guy!" I could never get her to describe "who" that right guy might be, or "should be!" Well the cumulation of this happened in March of 2009 while in Las Vegas during a combined vacation/convention trip.

The convention organizers held a cocktail party for all attendees the evening of our arrival. It was here that, much to our surprise, Edwin and I ran into each other. I was alone at the time as my wife, as usual, was late getting ready and was to join me within the hour. Edwin and I discussed the void between the time we last seen each other and now. He hadn't married. When I saw my wife come through the door, I took Edwin to introduce him to her. I might add that my wife is 5 ft 10 ins. tall, 132 lbs. and models, previously as a career, but now just when something exciting comes up. I should also add, Edwin is about 6 ft 5 ins. tall, athletic, and is movie star handsome by any measure. Anyway, we spent the balance of the evening together and agreed to dinner the next evening and afterwards spend some time browsing the many bars at the resort hotel. Later this same evening, back in our room, my wife was in the mood for a little love making and I wasn't about to disappoint! During that secession she asked: "Do you think that Edwin ever had a white woman?" The question not only surprised me, it threw me for a loop! My immediate thought was: "Wow! Will she? What is she thinking?" I did play along and encouraged her to the point that she said “ HE Might be the right guy!” She inquired as to whether or not I really wanted something like this to happen and whether or not I would be jealous! I gave her full assurances I did want to see it happen and that I would not be the least bit jealous! Especially so since it was my good friend, Edwin! He was also in the medical field, not married and was assuredly STD free! (I would eventually ask that question of him and, knowing him and his profession as I did, would have no doubts about his answer!) She then had an enormous orgasm like none other I had witnessed in a long time! I spent most of that night tossing and turning just thinking of Edwin getting into her! I knew what Edwin had to offer and that made it all the more exciting. The next morning Edwin and I shared the same agenda and I didn’t hesitate to tell him how my wife was so impressed by him!

Needles of the details about the bar hopping that evening, at about 10:00 pm we were back in our suite, Edwin in tow, sharing some more drinks and talking about old times. I also noticed that Edwin couldn't keep his eyes off my wife and especially so when she shed some of her clothing. A short time later she excused herself and went to shower and change.

There was a real look of disappointment on Edwin’s face as he, unnecessarily it would be proven, anticipated that she was planning to call it a day! After some time she reappeared in her finest, see-through, three piece red and black trimmed negligee! Edwin’s eyes appeared to pop out of his head as she re-entered the room. His emotions were immediately betrayed by the rising bulge in his pants, a source of total embarrassment to him! I laughed and said, “She’d make any man’s manhood come to attention!” My wife gave him some assurance by stating, “I could change into something less provocative if this makes you uncomfortable!” I guess any man would have had been a fool to agree with something like that at that time. Edwin didn’t!

Edwin refreshed my wife’s ******* as she turned the TV onto one of those music channels and I turned off several of the many lights that were on! In anticipation of something exciting happening I had earlier placed my camcorder and camera for easy access and action. I wouldn’t have long to wait!

My wife invited Edwin to dance to some nice slow enticing music that was playing and their nearness made me as horny as I had ever been. Their anxiety was no less evident! This quickly led to Edwin’s hands finding themselves placed firmly against my wife’s bottom as he pulled her tightly into his groin! There was no resistance by my wife as her hands found their way around his bottom and eventually to his manhood.

Oh, how I remember how she undid his buckle, unzipped his fly and allowed him to step out of his pants. I don’t think either of them knew anymore that I was even in the room! In fact I had to pick up Edwin’s pants and place them on the sofa as they were dancing all over them. My heart was pounding inside my chest as if it were about to bust! Next thing I recall was Edwin’s hand between my wife’s legs as he pushed the crotch of her panties aside and was either massage her pussy or fingering her! Whatever he was doing her moans clearly indicated that she was enjoying it! It was then that I heard her say, “My God! It’s huge! Look honey! Have you ever seen anything this big? I want some of this! NO! I want all of this!”, as she massaged Edwin’s black monstrosity! I was too awe struck to reply! My wife with a black man, my friend, and he was about to take her virginity! Her first cock other than my own, and it was to black and it was huge! What a bonus!

Thereafter all I recall is that the two of them ended up on the bed making out when I noticed Edwin getting on top of my wife, made a few attempts of getting into her without success! He was hurting her and she protested! He consequently got on his knees between her legs, placed one hand on her hip and pulled her towards his massive manhood. She assisted his effort by bending her legs and lifting her hips so as to give him easier access to her wanton hungry wet swollen pussy! The sight of this made me blow a load I was so horny! All this while Edwin held and directed his manhood to its ultimate destination, my wife’s honey hole! My wife didn’t resist any longer but did express a word of caution about it hurting somewhat!

As Edwin’s manhood touched her pussy lips, she attempted to pull back, however at this point Edwin was having none of that! This white swollen wet pussy needed black cock and he was going to be the one to satisfy it! He was not to be denied, not after getting this close, not now! Not ever!

On the first thrust forward Edwin only managed to get into her about the depth of his manhood’s head! Even that appeared to be about two inches or so. My wife gasped in anticipation and excitement! However on the second push, against my wife’s cries of anxiety, he buried almost half his offering! He held it there for a few moments as if to allow my wife’s pussy to adjust to adjust to the massive size of this strange black intruder! Then he slowly pulled back, to my wife’s delight I might add, and came forward the third time, again to somewhat a lesser protest from my wife! On the forth thrust, Edwin was balls deep in my wife! Her face was fully flushed as she moaned, “My God! He’s in me! He’s really in me! Oh-o-o-!!”

Edwin sent her into several orgasms before he let loose and filled her with his love juices! He was bareback and his cum quickly oozed from within! After an hour or more, they rested, but were back at each other again in short order. Edwin started by chewing my wife’s pussy, later she sucked him dry and swallowed every droplet of his cum! Something she had never done for me! They repeated a 69’r a few times, but mostly they just fucked each others brains out! The next thing I knew the sun was on the horizon as if also wanting to get a look see! We were in Vegas for five more nights and each night the scene was re-enacted!

Well for me it was a fantasy come true! The sight of Edwin’s massive black manhood approaching my wife hot wet swollen pussy, then stretching it as it attempted to ward off this black stranger, was an awesome sight and experience! I have not experienced anything like it before or since! It was, and is, a once in a lifetime experience! The fact that my wife fully participated and enjoyed it immeasurably was, and is, a true bonus! We still watch the pictures and movies I took, those that I did manage to take under the then circumstances, quiet often. She always tells me how she felt, how it felt, etc. every time we do watch them. The fact that she still talks about it is proof enough that she really did enjoy the experience and I’m happy about that! As they say: “Anything to keep the little lady happy!”

Thank You, Edwin!
Edwin you are one lucky BBC and what a fine job you did , everyone praise Edwin ,cause he did his job well.. nice story....

Great story. I'm at the "just before Edwin" stage with my wife. She likes the thought of it. Just need the right circumstance and it might happen. Hopefully! Just need an Edwin.

Did you guys ever meet up with Edwin again?

As with Pam, it will be a simple matter of being in the right place, at the right time with the right guy! Your wife and nature's call will take any subsequent events entirely out of your hands! Take it from someone who knows! I've been there, seen that! Lol

When I introduced Pam and Edwin I immediately knew from the twinkle in her eye and how she immediately blushed, somehow, someway, she became so enthralled I just knew she wanted him between her legs. I just wasn't ready for how quickly they made it happen!

Yes, Pam and Edwin have been together several times since then. When we were in university I was unaware that Edwin had a twin brother, Eduard. We were in Paris at the time and met Edwin and his brother at the airport on his way to Hamburg. Later that night while laying in bed, Pam bought up Eduard's name and we eventually we decided to invite both of them to visit us at our home. Several months later they did. Edwin, forever the gentleman, allowed his brother to have playtime with Pam first. Eduard, unlike Edwin, cum long before he ever got it into Pam, and left her somewhat frustrated. Eduard just didn't have the prowess like his brother did. It seemed like it took forever for him to get it back up again. Subsequently Edwin took over where Eduard left off. I've never seen, or even heard tell of for that matter, anyone who could keep an errection like Edwin! He's a true "bull!"

Last edited:
E
Edwin you are one lucky BBC and what a fine job you did , everyone praise Edwin ,cause he did his job well.. nice story....

Lucky indeed he was, and he knows it! Lol
Pam was a virgin when we married and this was her first escapade since we'd married. The fact that Edwin is black, extremely well endowed and knows what a woman wants, if not needs, were real bonuses!
Thanks for the comment.

An amazing experience, and story. You are a VERY luck man. Sometimes I think my wife is right there. She tends to flirt with black guys and we do a lot of role playing in the bedroom with her bbc dildo(s). Unfortunately, at other times she says she "isn't really into black guys." It seems as her words say one thing but her behavior says another. Question; has your wife always been into black guys or do you think this is a situation that presented itself and the environment and the guy was the "right fit?" Thanks again for sharing your experiences...

What a great read! Thanks for sharing this truly amazing experience
Indeed it was amazing! The greatest however is that it continues! Whenever Pam & Edwin are together, which averages about 6 to 8 times a year since that first time, they got at each other as if it were the first! Plus I've never lost a single decibel of interest watching them go at it! I just can't wait until the day Pam agrees to let me post some of the original pics and vids of them go at it that first time, they're awesome! Back when things happened and in order to be allowed to take vids and pics I had to promise that they'd be for our own personal use only! I've honoured that promise "totally!" The pic in our Avitar is an actual pic I took just before Pam's blackening that she gave me permission to use! This was just minutes before Edwin got into her. You can see just how excited (or horny) she was via that wet stain right in the middle of her crotch, eh?!

Thank You, Edwin!
Very hot story me loved it!

Thank You, Edwin!
I love it. Amazing job telling such an intimate story...

Thank You, Edwin!
Great story

Back