My wife's first Black Cock Part 2

Dog it

Female
From
NC, US
My wife looked up at Mike with his dick in her hands & started french kissing him & said " Who's the BOSS now?" Mike looked at her & said " YOUR THE BOSS !".My wife licked the cum off the end of Mike's dick turned around & looked at me with Mike's dick in her hand & said " come on BOYS let me take you to my OFFICE !" My wife led us both into the bedroom. She still had ahold of Mike's dick & wouldn't let go.
We have a king size bed. My wife put a mirror over her dresser so that while we were fucking we could watch ourselves. She especially loves to stick her ass up in front of it while she sucks my dick so I can see her NICE ass! She led me & Mike to her side of the bed where there's plenty of room on the floor. She looked at me & said "LAY DOWN ON YOUR BACK ". I layed down on the bed on my back & she looked at Mike & said "YOURRR going to fuck my pussy doggy style, I want you to start out nice & slow & then I EXPECT YOU TO POUNDDDD IT !" Mike looked at her & said "Yes Mam ." She said "that sounds more like it."
My wife bent over & took my shaft into her mouth, she did what she loves to do & she started sucking it nice & slow & tickling my balls. She looked up at me with her eyes & smiled with my dick in her mouth! Mike grabbed ahold of his 11 1/2" s & slowly started easing it into my wife's pussy! My wife looked up at me & her eye's rolled back up into her head , my wife grabbed my dick with her left hand & pushed her head down into the mattress & said " OH MY GGGGOD !". Mike looked over at me & gave me a BIG grin!
Mike started to slowly stroking that pussy, my wife all the while looked up at me through her hair & tried to suck my dick the best she could but I could tell SHE WAS IN HEAVEN! I looked up at Mike & said "Maaan, she's loving this !" Mike looked at me & said "Tell her I''m not even a quarter of the way in ". My wife said "UUUMMMMMMMMMM", I said to Mike " SHE HEARD YOU" LOL! My wife tried real hard to concentrate on sucking my dick but she was having a REAL HARD TIME!
Mike looked down at me & said "I can see in the mirror she's having a real hard time sucking your dick". My wife then tried to deap throat it but Mike was watching & gave it a good pound & she let out an awesome scream! Mike said to her " how come you ain't satifying you man girl?" My wife let out another scream as Mike gave her another deep thrust and she said "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH !" I looked at Mike & said, you should see these big titties & these ear rings flopping everywhere. Mike said "I can see it in the mirror" then he said to her " why don't you look at me in the mirror HONEY?' My wife looked up at him in the mirror & said "FUUUUUCCCKKKK MMMEEEEEEE !" I looked up at Mike & with my lips without saying a word I lipsinked POUND IT! Mike raired back & let loose. For about 15 to 20 minutes Mike was hammering the HELL out of her. I just layed back & stroked my dick because she couldn't concentrate on sucking it. When Mike would slow down for a little bit she would start sucking it again. Mike would see her in the mirror & start POUNDING it again. I was enjoying her ass & tit's bouncing around from it & seeing her eyes roll back in her head! Mike finally grabbed her by the hair & pulled her back & started french kissing her again & THEN he looked at her & said " WHO'S YOU MASTER NOW?" My wife looked at him & said " NOT YOU"! Mike looked at her & said " BABY YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ABLE TO TAKE IT ALL YET !" My wife then did something I've never seen her do, she had this half scared look on her face! Mike grabbed her big tits & really started FUCKING HER HARD! My wife did her best to get away from his hands to burry her face but she couldn't. Mike yelled at her "LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR PRETTY GIRL TAKING THAT BIG BLACK COCK !" My wife looked back at him & yelled " GIVE ME ALL THAT BIG BLACK COCK ", Mike said " YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT". My wife started fucking him back REAL HARD & said FFFFUUUCCKKK MMMMEEE YOU mom FFFUUCCKKER! ". Mike took his dick & rammed it as hard as he could! This didn't go on for very long because all the sudden Mike yells out " I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mike all the sudden leans over & pushes my wife down & pulls his dick out & comes all over my wifes ass & leather outfit screamimg at the top of his lunges!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
When Mike gets done my wife looked up at him and says " YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CUM IN ME" ! Mike looked down at her & said, "I'm sorry honey I didn't know ". My wife looked back at him & said "IF YOUR GOING TO FUCK ME YOU HHHAVE TO LEARN THESE THINGS !" My wife leaned down & grabbed my dick & said the "SHOCKER OF MY LIFE" She said "Would YOU LIKE TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS?".
My wife took me by the hand & pulled me up off the bed all the while telling Mike to "LAY DOWN"! Mike didn't argue. I grabbed the lube to start putting on my shaft but my wife threw it on the floor & said "I'll lube it up for you"! She took my dick in her mouth & started sucking the hell out of it! Mike layed back on the bed & just watched!
After a while my wife looked at Mike & said "Lay right here" & she crawled up on the bed & then looked at me & said " take it easy". My wife has done anal but she has said it's not her favorite thing even though she gets off 2-3 times more that way! Her ass is an ANAL FUCKING PERFECT MACHINE!
I got up on the bed behind her & she bent over & started taking Mike's big dick in her mouth. I noticed that Mike must have cum an ocean because there was cum everywhere. I took some & cupped it in my fingers & leaned over & stuck them in her mouth. Mike looked at her DEAD in the eyes & said "that's for all you HARD WORK !" My wife looked up at him with her beautiful eyes with her tongue twirling around his dick & said "UUUUMMMM HHHHHMMMMM ".
I slowly started putting my dick in her ass & she moved back to much of my suprise WIDE OPEN & took it in. Mike said " MAN SHE'S LOVING THAT" ! she tried to take ahold of his dick with both hands but she was having real issues with his size!
I slowly started stroking her nice ass while I was watching her suck Mikes dick back to full size! Mike looked at her & said "BABY, I AIN'T NEVER HAD ANYBODY THAT COULD SUCK A DICK LIKE YOU ". My wife just looked at him with those eyes & smiled & groaned "UUUUMMMMM UUUUMMMM" ! Mike looked at me & said "that sounds like a commercial " LOL!
I slowly fucked my wife in the ass while she slowly WORSHIPPED Mikes BIG DICK! Mike was having a hard time trying to talk because this time she was WORSHIPPING THE HELL OUT OF HIS DICK!
Mike finally grabbed her by the hair & pulled her head off his dick, I could see her give him that evil look like, HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME STOP SUCKING YOUR DICK, Mike then looked at her & said "when are you going to let me FUCK YOU IN THE ASS BABY?' My wife looked up at him with a little girl whimper with her lips poked out & said, "YOUR TO BIG FOR MY ASS"! Mike looked down at her & said "Baby , you mean I'm not good enough?" And for the first time she looked at him & said "NO MASTER, YOUR DICK IS WWWAAAYYYY TO BIG FOR MY ASS !" I looked down at Mike and said "DAMMMM, I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT! " She looked back up at him & said" I have a hard with my husband, let alone this BIG TULIP !"
Mike looked up at me & said "FUCK HER!" At that time I started pounding her ass & Mike took her head & RAMMED it down his BIG DICK & said "SUCK IT YOU FUCKING WHORE WHILE HE MAKES YOU PAY FOR NOT LETTING ME FUCK YOUR PRETTY GIRL NICE PHAT ASS!!!!!!!!!" My wife started yelling & screaming while I was pounding her & Mike got up on his knees some how & started FUCKING HER mouth! I yelled at her & said " BABY YOU NEED TO LET THIS MAN HAVE THIS FORBIDDEN HOLE!" She was screamimg & moaning at the tops of her lunges! This went on for about 5-10 minutes. I would slow down & Mike would look down at her & she would give him that little girl whimper with her eyes & Mike would look at her & say "DON'T LOOK AT ME BITCH, YOUR NOT GOING TO HIPNOTIZE ME WITH THOSE FUCK ME EYES OF YOURS!" About that time Mike pulled the hair clip out of her hair & pushed her hair down over her face & looked at me & LIPSINKING the words POUND IT!
Mike said to my wife, "YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR NOT LETTING MY PLAY WITH THAT NICE PRETTY GIRL PHAT ASS OF YOUR'S BECAUSE YOUR ASS NEEDS TO FEEL A BLACK MAN".
I pounded it for a little bit & my wife did her best to suck off Mike. All the sudden I yelled " IIII'MMM CCCUUUMMMIINNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!" with that being said Mike yells out "I'MMMM CUMMIING TO BROTHER". I looked down in the mirror & I could see my wife do something she NEVER do's for me, she stuck Mike's dick as far in her mouth as she could & let him blow his load in her mouth while I dropped my load in her ass!
We all at the same time fell flat on the bed with exhaustion!
My wife after a while looked up at Mike with those big blue eyes & said "I'm sorry I didn't satify you" & Mike looked back at her & didn't say A WORD!
We all got up after a while & cleaned up. To my suprise My wife put on another leather outfit that just covers her stomach & her big tit's hang out. We were all TIRED so my wife looked at Mike & grabbed him by the hand & said I want you to sleep with us tonight. I layed on one side of her while she held me & she grabbed ahold of Mike & curled up next to him & pulled his hand around her. Mike slept with no underwear on while I for some reason put some on.
With that being said, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I WOKE UP TO THE NEXT MORNING! I'll tell that in another story labeled "THE NEXT MORNING" when I can get some time to write that!

Back