My wife's first BBC

Wife First BBC

I wanted to post a copy of what my wife sent to her best friend (and bisexual lover) after my wife's first black man.

Hi Sweetie,

Well, sitting here today, pussy sore but a throbbing that won’t stop, I now know why white women need black men. To say last night was incredible, would be an understatement, amazing, intense, surreal are all better descriptions, but there are not adequate superlatives to share what I felt last night.

Although he and I talked many times, I was nervous. I worried that my expectations would result in a disappointment. You know how my imagination is!! When he arrived, he immediately told Francis to strip and stand in the corner. I knew he dominated Francis when they were together and how submissive Francis was when he got home, so I was not surprised. I was sitting on the bed and Darius looked at me and smiled. When he did my nerves faded away. He is even sexier in person. He held out his hand and helped me to my feet. “Don’t cover your sexy body with clothes.” With that he unbuttoned my dress and let it drop to the floor. He gently caressed my breasts with his hands, knelt down and sucked on my nipples. His touch was so sensuous. When he stood up, he reminded me of all the times we talked and my fantasies. With that I unbuttoned his shirt, and he let it fall to the floor. His dark body and muscular chest, I loved running my hands over his body. “On your knees.” His voice, although soft is so commanding. He knew what I wanted to be, all those women hungry for black cock, and now it was me. I could see his bulge, and I felt his erection with my hands. I undid his pants and held his beautiful black cock. All those videos that excited me, and now I was that white slut. You know that sucking cock was never my thing, but his, oh god yes. I struggled to take him deep in my mouth, so big, so thick, and rock hard. “Show me, show me how hungry you are for black cock.” Having him talk to me like that, made me hotter. I wish you were there with me, sharing his beautiful black cock. My pussy was throbbing and I wanted him deep inside of me. “I know what you want, but you will need to beg.” He knew I watched video after video of white women begging; he knew that it exited me. It was like he was in my head, like he knew all the right things I wanted to hear. He reached down and put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up to look into my eyes. In a very stern voice, “Beg.” No man ever treated me like this, and I think this is what I have always needed, a real man to control me. “Fuck me, please fuck me…PLEASE!” HE smiled, “Good girl.” He helped me to my feet and onto the bed. He slid his arms under my legs, and had them high in the air. Without touching his cock, it was so hard that he easily put the head in my pussy, so thick. He slowly worked just a couple inches in me. My pussy was on fire. I started rocking my body to get him deeper, but he pinned my legs against me and said, “I do the fucking!!” I felt so weak; I was under his control and I surrendered myself. With that, he buried his cock deep, so deep into my pussy. I really don’t remember saying anything, but Francis told me later that I was moaning, “Oh god” over and over. I don’t know; I was feeling things I never felt, never experienced. You know that I struggle to have orgasms, but I felt this sensation building, my body seem to explode. I felt juices squirting from my pussy as I had, what I believe is my first complete squirting multiple orgasm. I felt my juices running down the crack of my ass. And this orgasm taking over my body in waves. Francis said it looked like I was trembling. It seemed to last and last and flow over me. As it finally started to subside, I looked at Darius who had a big smile. “Francis, you didn’t tell me.” Poor Francis had no clue that I just squirted, that I just had my first multiple orgasm. Sweetie, I was in sexual heaven. As the warmth over my body was feeling so good, Darius started fucking me again and he brought there again and again. I could hear myself screaming in pleasure but so surreal and my juices flowed from me like I had no control, total euphoria. I really do not know how many squirting orgasms I had, but I was drenched and laying in a huge wet-spot. Darius could tell I was spent. But when he pulled out, my pussy felt huge; I had never felt like this.

Darius called Francis over to the bed. “Clean your wife’s juices off my cock.” I watched as he showed his hunger for this beautiful black cock. Darius looked at me and smiled. I could tell he was pleased that he had both of us, that we were his. “Show your wife how much you love sucking black cock.” With that Francis deep-throated Darius’ cock. It still amazes me how hot Francis gets sucking cock. My breath was getting back to normal and Darius looked at me. “I need more of your hungry pussy!” He pushed Francis away, grabbed me and rolled me over and lifting me onto my hands and knees. This time he fucked me harder, but I loved how he was treating me. He had me orgasming again. Whenever I orgasmed he would slow down as it subsided. He loved how my pussy throbbed. He took me places sexually and emotionally that I never experienced. But I knew he owned me and I wanted him that way. When he call me his white whore, it made em feel even more submissive to him. He was in control; he knew he had me. Whenever I needed rest he had Francis either suck him or lick my pussy or clean my juices from my ass. Finally, for the first time ever, I said, “I can’t.” “Stop, please, stop.” Darius smiled. As I laid there exhausted, body flushed, and my pussy, sore, but still throbbing, I watched as he grabbed Francis, pushed him over the desk. “Beg faggot!” I heard Francis beg Darius to fuck him. I had seen Francis fucked, but never like this. Now I knew what I looked and sounded like.

Darius stood there looking at us. We were both well fucked, and when he called us his slut couple, that we belonged to him…we did.

Love you!
Beth

I love this story. Made me wet wet wet
I watched her that first night and knew that everything changed for her. We had entertained a lot of white men over the years and during the sex she would look at me and sometimes make faces indicating that the guy was not doing it for her. That first night with a black man she was screaming out fuck me, oh god, and squirting so much that we could not sleep in that bed afterward.

Wife First BBC

I wanted to post a copy of what my wife sent to her best friend (and bisexual lover) after my wife's first black man.

Hi Sweetie,

Well, sitting here today, pussy sore but a throbbing that won’t stop, I now know why white women need black men. To say last night was incredible, would be an understatement, amazing, intense, surreal are all better descriptions, but there are not adequate superlatives to share what I felt last night.

Although he and I talked many times, I was nervous. I worried that my expectations would result in a disappointment. You know how my imagination is!! When he arrived, he immediately told Francis to strip and stand in the corner. I knew he dominated Francis when they were together and how submissive Francis was when he got home, so I was not surprised. I was sitting on the bed and Darius looked at me and smiled. When he did my nerves faded away. He is even sexier in person. He held out his hand and helped me to my feet. “Don’t cover your sexy body with clothes.” With that he unbuttoned my dress and let it drop to the floor. He gently caressed my breasts with his hands, knelt down and sucked on my nipples. His touch was so sensuous. When he stood up, he reminded me of all the times we talked and my fantasies. With that I unbuttoned his shirt, and he let it fall to the floor. His dark body and muscular chest, I loved running my hands over his body. “On your knees.” His voice, although soft is so commanding. He knew what I wanted to be, all those women hungry for black cock, and now it was me. I could see his bulge, and I felt his erection with my hands. I undid his pants and held his beautiful black cock. All those videos that excited me, and now I was that white slut. You know that sucking cock was never my thing, but his, oh god yes. I struggled to take him deep in my mouth, so big, so thick, and rock hard. “Show me, show me how hungry you are for black cock.” Having him talk to me like that, made me hotter. I wish you were there with me, sharing his beautiful black cock. My pussy was throbbing and I wanted him deep inside of me. “I know what you want, but you will need to beg.” He knew I watched video after video of white women begging; he knew that it exited me. It was like he was in my head, like he knew all the right things I wanted to hear. He reached down and put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up to look into my eyes. In a very stern voice, “Beg.” No man ever treated me like this, and I think this is what I have always needed, a real man to control me. “Fuck me, please fuck me…PLEASE!” HE smiled, “Good girl.” He helped me to my feet and onto the bed. He slid his arms under my legs, and had them high in the air. Without touching his cock, it was so hard that he easily put the head in my pussy, so thick. He slowly worked just a couple inches in me. My pussy was on fire. I started rocking my body to get him deeper, but he pinned my legs against me and said, “I do the fucking!!” I felt so weak; I was under his control and I surrendered myself. With that, he buried his cock deep, so deep into my pussy. I really don’t remember saying anything, but Francis told me later that I was moaning, “Oh god” over and over. I don’t know; I was feeling things I never felt, never experienced. You know that I struggle to have orgasms, but I felt this sensation building, my body seem to explode. I felt juices squirting from my pussy as I had, what I believe is my first complete squirting multiple orgasm. I felt my juices running down the crack of my ass. And this orgasm taking over my body in waves. Francis said it looked like I was trembling. It seemed to last and last and flow over me. As it finally started to subside, I looked at Darius who had a big smile. “Francis, you didn’t tell me.” Poor Francis had no clue that I just squirted, that I just had my first multiple orgasm. Sweetie, I was in sexual heaven. As the warmth over my body was feeling so good, Darius started fucking me again and he brought there again and again. I could hear myself screaming in pleasure but so surreal and my juices flowed from me like I had no control, total euphoria. I really do not know how many squirting orgasms I had, but I was drenched and laying in a huge wet-spot. Darius could tell I was spent. But when he pulled out, my pussy felt huge; I had never felt like this.

Darius called Francis over to the bed. “Clean your wife’s juices off my cock.” I watched as he showed his hunger for this beautiful black cock. Darius looked at me and smiled. I could tell he was pleased that he had both of us, that we were his. “Show your wife how much you love sucking black cock.” With that Francis deep-throated Darius’ cock. It still amazes me how hot Francis gets sucking cock. My breath was getting back to normal and Darius looked at me. “I need more of your hungry pussy!” He pushed Francis away, grabbed me and rolled me over and lifting me onto my hands and knees. This time he fucked me harder, but I loved how he was treating me. He had me orgasming again. Whenever I orgasmed he would slow down as it subsided. He loved how my pussy throbbed. He took me places sexually and emotionally that I never experienced. But I knew he owned me and I wanted him that way. When he call me his white whore, it made em feel even more submissive to him. He was in control; he knew he had me. Whenever I needed rest he had Francis either suck him or lick my pussy or clean my juices from my ass. Finally, for the first time ever, I said, “I can’t.” “Stop, please, stop.” Darius smiled. As I laid there exhausted, body flushed, and my pussy, sore, but still throbbing, I watched as he grabbed Francis, pushed him over the desk. “Beg faggot!” I heard Francis beg Darius to fuck him. I had seen Francis fucked, but never like this. Now I knew what I looked and sounded like.

Darius stood there looking at us. We were both well fucked, and when he called us his slut couple, that we belonged to him…we did.

Love you!
Beth

So beautiful. So amazing. So right!

Wife First BBC

Hi Sweetie,

Love you!
Beth
oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gasp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After watching my wife disappointed for years, watching her that night was incredible. Both Beth and I were overwhelmed by his stamina. However, If you feel better wanting to believe it is fake then whatever makes you happy.
Some people are not good at understanding what is real and what is fake. They should know for sure before accusing someone. You are not a fake.

Back