My Wife's First All Black Double Team part2

Dog it

Female
From
NC, US
My wife turned around to Marcus & said " Do you understand how I want to be fucked?" Marcus said "OH YES!" My wife got back down on her hands & knees & started sucking Marcus's dick while Mike laid down on the other side of the bed & watched. After a while Marcus said "I WANT TO FUCK YOUR FINE ASS!" My wife said it's your's for the taking, you just have to do it in front of the mirror." My wife put her nice phat ass up in the air & smiled REAL BIG at Marcus in the mirror as Marcus mounted her from behind. Marcus slowly started fucking her & said "DAM GIRL YOU'VE GOT A WELCOMING COMITTEE IN THAT PUSSY" Marcus just slowly fucked her & then she said "YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO POUND THAT ASS IF YOU WANT IT", with that being said she made a BIG MISTAKE. Marcus from what we found out that night could go for a long time & man did he tear that pussy up! Marcus wasn't the nice mannered brother when it came to fucking. He grabbed my wife by her long blond hair & pulled her head back & stuck his face up in hers & started POUNDING THAT ASS! She started screamimg "THAT'S WHAT I WANT MARCUS, THAT'S WHAT I WANT!" Marcus then reached around her after a while & pulled her other tit out of her bustier & then looked in the mirror & told her to "LOOK AT THOSE BIG TIT'S BOUCING, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?" My wife looked at him & said "HARDER YOU BLACK STALLION HARDER!" Marcus POUNDED THE HELL OUT OF HER & everyonce in a while she would open her eyes & smile at him in the mirror! Marcus would every once in a while slow down & reach around her & massage her big tits & then he would start pounding her again! My wife looked up at him in the mirror and said "You like that white pussy don't you?" Marcus looked back at her & said "YES BABY I DO!" Marcus looked at her in the mirror & said "YOUR PUSSY MATCHES THAT GOLDEN HAIR OF YOURS!" Marcus Fucked her hard for about 30 minutes! He told Mike to lay in front of her & then he grabbed her by the hair again & told her to " SUCK MIKES BIG FUCKING BLACK DICK!" My wife started sucking Mike's dick & Mike & Marcus looked at each other & started laughing & saying " THIS PRETTY PHAT ASS WHITE GIRL DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE GOT HERSELF INTO !" Marcus finally looked at my wife & said " I'm ready to CUM IN YOUR MOUTH GIRL!" Marcus pulled out & my wife turned around & Marcus CAME LIKE A FRIEGHT TRAIN ALL IN HER MOUTH! Marcus then looked at her & said "DAM GIRL YOU GOT THE FINEST PUSSY I'VE EVER HAD!" Mike looked at Marcus & said," you haven't touched that ass yet brotha!" Mike looked at my wife & said "get on your knees & suck my dick!" My wife just grinned as she got in between Mike's legs & started sucking Mike's dick. Mike just layed back on the pillow & looked at her NICE PHAT ASS all hiked up in the air. My wife started really worshipping Mike's BIG DICK & watching him with those eyes of hers as time went on she started getting faster & faster! Mike all the sudden grabbed her by the hair & pulled her off his dick & said " OH NO BABY YOU AIN'T PULLING THAT STUNT", he got up & slapped her on the ass & said " SET YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF THAT MIRROR, I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS NICE PRETTY GIRL PHAT ASS OF YOURS!" Mike got behind her & started licking her ass & she started moaning really loud! Marcus looked up at Mike & said "SOUNDS LIKE SHE LIKES THAT!" Marcus's dick starting growing rapidly. Marcus got in front of her & said " SUCK MY FUCKING DICK WHITE GIRL!" My wife grabbed Marcus's dick & started sucking the fucking hell out of it, you could here her lips slapping from how hard she was sucking it! Mike all the while was tounging the hell of of her ass. Marcus looked at Mike & said "GET OUT OF THE WAY MAN, I'M TAKING THIS ASS!" Marcus grabbed some lube & poured on his dick & on her ass while Mike went around to to front of my wife & told her to "SUCK MY FUCKING DICK GLAMOUR GIRL!"
Marcus slowly started sliding his dick in my wife's ass while Mike watched! My wife started moaning really loud while trying to suck Mike's dick! She turned around & looked at Marcus screaming all the while " OOOHHH FFUCCKKK!"Marcus told my wife "DON'T LOOK AT ME SUCK MIKE'S DICK"! Marcus didn't waist no time getting his dick into her ass. Mike all the while was enjoying my wife sucking him off while Marcus slowly started fucking my wife harder & harder in the ass. My wife started moaning LOUDER & LOUDER! Mike looked at his brother & said "POUND THAT PHAT ASS" Mike in the mean time grabbed my wife's head & started fucking her mouth hard! At one point she was ******* on his dick! Marcus grabbed her by the hair & said "WHO'S YOUR FUCKING BLACK MASTERS NOW?" My wife screamed back at him & said "MASTER MARCUS & MASTER BIG MIKE!" Mike & Marcus looked at each other & laughed loud as HELL! Marcus said to my wife "YOUR GOING TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH OF AN ASS MAN I AM GIRL!" Her ass cheeks were bouncing all over the place. Marcus said to her "YOU'VE GOT A BLACK GIRLS ASS & ON A BAD ASS BLOND WHITE GIRL!" Marcus just kept ponding her ass & my wife kept screamimg for more!
Marcus finally looked at Mike & said "YOU WANT A TURN BROTHA?" Mike said "HELL YA!" Marcus pulled out & Mike walked around behind her. He grabbed some lube & lubed his dick up & slowly started sticking his dick in her ass. My wife screamed "OH MY GOD YOUR SO FUCKING BIG MASTER BIG MIKE!" Mike grabbed her by her blond hair & said " WHO'S YOUR FUCKING MASTER?" she said "YOU ARE MASTER BIG MIKE & MASTER MARCUS!" Mike looked at her & said "WHAT DO YOU WANT THE MASTERS TO DO TO YOU?! she said back "FUCK ME HARDER!" Mike started fucking her ass harder & harder & her big ass cheeks were bouncing like mad & her big ass tits were bouncing all over the place! Marcus looked up at Mike & said "TEAR THAT NICE WHITE PHAT ASS UP WITH YOUR BIG DICK BROTHA!" & they laughed together while my wife was screaming "FUCK ME MASTERS FUCK ME HARDER!" Mike loved fucking my wife's ass & he was getting into it pretty hard.Mike had a hold of her hips & you could here them slapping together loud as hell! Mike looked at Marcus & told him to stick his dick in her mouth to shut her up from screaming! Marcus walked in front of my wife & stuck his dick in her mouth and said "SUCK MY FUCKING DICK GLAMOUR GIRL!" They went on taking turns for about 45 minutes on her ass & then Marcus said "LETS DOUBLE FUCK HER!" Mike said "LET'S DO IT!" Marcus untied her bustier from behind & threw it on the floor. Mike layed down on the bed & she stradled him while Marcus took her in the ass.Mike said to Marcus "this pussy is soaking wet man!" My wife said to Mike, "that's from you'll making me cum so many times!" My wife grabbed Mike by the head & started french kissing him while Marcus pounded her ass while Mike was tearing her pussy up! Mike was sucking her big ass tits all the while! Mike looked up at Marcus & said, "YOUR GOING TO GIVE ME 2 BLACK EYES WITH THESE BIG ASS TITS BOUNCING ME IN THE FACE WHILE YOU POUND THAT ASS!" All 3 laughed together. My wife said to Mike "SUCK MY BIG TITS!" Mike grabbed ahold of those big beautiful golden tanned 40 DD's & started massaging & sucking the hell out of them! Mike after a while said "lets switch man" Mike & Marcus switched holes & my wife smiled real BIG! My wife looked at both of them & said "You'll two like this big ass don't you?" They both looked at her & laughed & said "HELL YA!" After about another 30 minutes of my wife yelling & screaming for them to fuck her HARDER & CALLING THEM HER BLACK MASTERS, they both said they were getting ready to cum. My wife said she wanted both of there dicks in her mouth to swallow there cum. They both stuck there dicks in her mouth one at a time & grabbed ahold of her head so she couldn't get away while she started ******* on there cum! They both looked at her at the same time & said "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRL!"
After they got done, Marcus looked at my wife & said "I'll always get happy thinking about this baby!" My wife looked at him & said "YOUR ARE ONE AWESOME FUCK!" Then she looked at both of them & said "We're going to do this again sometime" with her big beautiful smile. They both looked at her & said "OH HELL YA !" & they all laughed together!
My wife told me she couldn't fuck me for a week because her ass & pussy was so sore & her tit's hurt like HELL from bouncing so much!

Back