My wife's favorite game is the "photo session"

JustinNJenn

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
My wife has several very virile bulls who have no problem taking care of her married pussy on a very regular basis.
During the day she enjoys sending texts and photos to keep them excited and it in turn excites her to know those big black guys down town are thinking about fucking her tight little pussy.
Sometimes we play the "photo game". It's not such a good game for me since all I can do is look, take pictures, arrange for photos and sometimes even write messages on my slut wife for her bulls as she instructs me.

The one thing I cannot do during the photo game is touch or become sexual in any manner while I take pictures for her bulls, the pictures and her spread legs are for them, not for me.

1.jpg
As you may see at the outset of the game she is relaxed. Her sex parts aren't in an excited state. She's put on nice stockings and make-up and such for the pictures. Her pussy is cleanly waxed and she's talking about the kind of photos to take to send to Mark, her well hung bull in the morning.

2.jpg
I get the cameras ready and assist in posing her for the photos. I can see the first order of business is to help spread her pussy lips and get her ready to expose those nice pink parts ready for pictures to send to Mark.

3.jpg
Her pussy lips begin to fill out and swell up as she gets excited. She teases me, asking if her pussy, "looks okay?" and if I would like a taste of Marks pussy.

4.jpg
I am permitted to touch for the purposes of arranging and improving the pictures. If her pussy needs minor adjustment i'm allowed to touch for that reason, or if she instructs me to get her "looking pretty" by using my fingers or mouth to get her excited.

5.jpg
Obviously her bull wants to see her pussy on full display, excited and ready for his use. Sometimes I need to do a little extra adjusting and while I do my own small man clit swells up.

6.jpg
Once she's posed and looking beautiful for her bull I begin to snap pictures.

7.jpg
As you can see as our game progresses, she knows it's killing my poor little dick because I can't touch. My dick swells and throbs and seeing my frustration causes her to swell up more.

8.jpg
Under the guise of arranging her for photos I delay and touch her. I play with her pussy and the urge to mount her is killing me, but her pussy is reserved for her bull.

9.jpg
"Write something nasty for Mark" she tells me and I do

10.jpg
"BBC Slut" I write above her pussy on her pelvis

11.jpg

12.jpg
"Write something on my ass now!" she instructed me and knelt with her ass in the air.

Later on she will call Mark and tell him she has new pictures. Soon he will come over here to my house, treat my wife like a slut and fuck her like a whore. She will beg and cum underneath him as he ruts his big black cock in and out of my wife's little pink pussy. He will ruin her and make it impossible for me to get pleasure from her pussy. She will be a gaping, sloppy mess and his sperm will run out of her at work tomorrow soiling her white panties.
I will sneak a chance to jerk off into a tissue and be glad he's there to take care of my wife's needs.

And tomorrow she will sit quietly through her lunch and send him these pictures:

50.jpg YIM48.jpg !bbcslutposes135 (2).jpg

View attachment 1009794
As you can see as our game progresses, she knows it's killing my poor little dick because I can't touch. My dick swells and throbs and seeing my frustration causes her to swell up more.

View attachment 1009795
Under the guise of arranging her for photos I delay and touch her. I play with her pussy and the urge to mount her is killing me, but her pussy is reserved for her bull.

View attachment 1009796

View attachment 1009798

View attachment 1009799

View attachment 1009800
"Write something on my ass now!" she instructed me and knelt with her ass in the air.

Later on she will call Mark and tell him she has new pictures. Soon he will come over here to my house, treat my wife like a slut and fuck her like a whore. She will beg and cum underneath him as he ruts his big black cock in and out of my wife's little pink pussy. He will ruin her and make it impossible for me to get pleasure from her pussy. She will be a gaping, sloppy mess and his sperm will run out of her at work tomorrow soiling her white panties.
I will sneak a chance to jerk off into a tissue and be glad he's there to take care of my wife's needs.

And tomorrow she will sit quietly through her lunch and send him these pictures:

View attachment 1009804 View attachment 1009805 View attachment 1009806

I love her body! Beautiful pussy and sexy outfit! More pls!

View attachment 1009794

View attachment 1009795

View attachment 1009796

View attachment 1009798

View attachment 1009799

View attachment 1009800

Has she a unique hole? Lol

My wife has several very virile bulls who have no problem taking care of her married pussy on a very regular basis.
During the day she enjoys sending texts and photos to keep them excited and it in turn excites her to know those big black guys down town are thinking about fucking her tight little pussy.
Sometimes we play the "photo game". It's not such a good game for me since all I can do is look, take pictures, arrange for photos and sometimes even write messages on my slut wife for her bulls as she instructs me.

The one thing I cannot do during the photo game is touch or become sexual in any manner while I take pictures for her bulls, the pictures and her spread legs are for them, not for me.

View attachment 1009778
As you may see at the outset of the game she is relaxed. Her sex parts aren't in an excited state. She's put on nice stockings and make-up and such for the pictures. Her pussy is cleanly waxed and she's talking about the kind of photos to take to send to Mark, her well hung bull in the morning.

View attachment 1009780
I get the cameras ready and assist in posing her for the photos. I can see the first order of business is to help spread her pussy lips and get her ready to expose those nice pink parts ready for pictures to send to Mark.

View attachment 1009784
Her pussy lips begin to fill out and swell up as she gets excited. She teases me, asking if her pussy, "looks okay?" and if I would like a taste of Marks pussy.

View attachment 1009788
I am permitted to touch for the purposes of arranging and improving the pictures. If her pussy needs minor adjustment i'm allowed to touch for that reason, or if she instructs me to get her "looking pretty" by using my fingers or mouth to get her excited.

View attachment 1009791
Obviously her bull wants to see her pussy on full display, excited and ready for his use. Sometimes I need to do a little extra adjusting and while I do my own small man clit swells up.

View attachment 1009793
Once she's posed and looking beautiful for her bull I begin to snap pictures.
Yes it's allgood that she allowing you to take part taking pics its our hubby job to take lots of good pictures for black men's pleasure and let them see those without any trouble...yet we must remember to not to have that pleasure unless we have earned it and have permission from wife and lover

View attachment 1009794

View attachment 1009795

View attachment 1009796

View attachment 1009798

View attachment 1009799

View attachment 1009800

Well done

Yes, I enjoyed your game. Maybe she could return the favor and write some cuckold messages on your junk? I would think her bulls would enjoy seeing you humiliated.
Yes and no, her bulls have absolutely no interest in humilating me or any interest in my cock, all they are concerned with is my wife spreading her legs for their pleasure. I try to set the atmosphere and mood. Make sure the wine is cold and the sheets are fresh and let them take it from there. On a good day they might let me take pictures or video otherwise im content to watch her take her bulls seed and pleasure him.

Whatever works for you. Often, games need to be re-invented or modified. Things need to go farther. I wasn't thinking of your Bull's pleasure. It seemed as if your game was mainly for you and Jenn (before your Bull comes on the scene) AND it seems like YOU do enjoy the humiliation aspect, at least a bit. You refer to your small man clit, etc. So, I was just thinking that you and Jenn could take it up a notch and extend the writing to you. Wouldn't it be arousing to have her holding your cock to label it as a clit and knowing that she will withhold REALLY touching a cock for her Bull? Who knows, maybe her Bull WOULD enjoy seeing such pictures as a sort of foreplay to underline his dominance of you and Jenn? Just a thought. Maybe the next "level" in your fun game. Thanks for sharing it and I look forward to seeing more.

Awesome pics & story ... Justin. Maybe you could be nearby and snap a few of that "used pussy" after her bull's ruined it for you. Love to see his load oozing out of her well-used fuckhole. Afterall, THAT'S what its for ... to please and service those BBC's ... it's duty as a cum depository.
Kudos to Jenn, too, for being such a public servant, too!

Back