My wife's birthday is next weekend.

Her present is getting a hotel room for the night. I haven't met him yet, but he's an older black gentleman who she says the the biggest cock she's ever rubbed. (She a stripper.) We got tired of cake and ice cream and a drunken fuck with the spouse. So she came up with fucking her customer. I've heard about him for the past two years. When he came in she came home horny as hell. I didn't mind. ;)
We talked about it and I am up for it.
He requested a suggestive picture from her. This is the picture she sent him. What do you think? Is my wife going all out with this man or what? If a woman sent you this picture, what would be going through your mind?
I am excited she is going to be fucking this man. I love the way she squirms when we talk about him. I'd say she is ready to get a good fucking from her friend.

Attachments

• SANY5915aa.jpg
    SANY5915aa.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Tonight is the night. I haven't met this guy but by midnight tonight, he and my wife will have fucked each others brains out. I asked her if she thinks I'll 'Gawk' when I see it. She told me, yeah. I wouldn't be wasn't my time on a small dick. She plans on giving him a special lap dance. I hope I'm ready for this.

Her present is getting a hotel room for the night. I haven't met him yet, but he's an older black gentleman who she says the the biggest cock she's ever rubbed. (She a stripper.) We got tired of cake and ice cream and a drunken fuck with the spouse. So she came up with fucking her customer. I've heard about him for the past two years. When he came in she came home horny as hell. I didn't mind. ;)
We talked about it and I am up for it.
He requested a suggestive picture from her. This is the picture she sent him. What do you think? Is my wife going all out with this man or what? If a woman sent you this picture, what would be going through your mind?
I am excited she is going to be fucking this man. I love the way she squirms when we talk about him. I'd say she is ready to get a good fucking from her friend.

Gorgeous lips.

We get to the hotel bar, I meet this guy, very nice, polite and laid back. Very fit. I'd say about 60 years old. She's just turn 34. We had one ******* there and then headed to the room. My wife stands over him on the bed and pulls her top off. She gave him a lap dance and he was hard as a rock. She pulled it out and went right down on it. My god, my wife is sucking his cock like a starving whore. I loaded a picture of her sucking him and looking at me as I film and take pictures. what do you think?? It must have been 11". She was going crazy!!
Eventually, she pulls her jeans off and sat on it. She rode him for awhile and looked like she was having a very good time. I loved seeing his black hands on her pale ass as she bounces in his lap. She has all of it going in her. He finally pushed her on her back and really started shoving that cock up her pussy. The sounds she was making were incredible! The way he fucked, the best way to describe it is shoving. Because was shoving that cock up her like she owed him money. lol!! My little hot whore!!

Attachments

• SANY5555aa.jpg
    SANY5555aa.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 158
  • SANY5792.JPG
    SANY5792.JPG
    388.3 KB · Views: 142
  • SANY5841.JPG
    SANY5841.JPG
    358.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Back