My wife's addiction to being a hot white wife

Over the last two year since she started fucking black men my wife is off and on with wanting to be wild and bad. Last week she said she was ready to be a bad girl in full *******. She met a new guy last Thursday and went to his house. I never met the guy or talked with him. She said having sex with him was very enjoyable and he fucked her two times both with a condom.
On Friday morning regular number 2 came over in the morning before he went to work (while I was at work) and fucked my wife on our bed for 20 minutes or so as she says and blew a huge load inside her pussy.
On Friday afternoon regular black man number 1 came over for lunch and pretty much did the same thing fucked her during his lunch hour and put a deep load of cum inside my wife. She texted me how good fucking him was and she can't ever give up his cock even when she gets bored with him from time to time.
On Friday night my wife was still horny and regular black man number 1 was texting her and she invited him over around 10 after the kid went to bed. They went to the basement and fucked pretty hard for over an hour. I watched in enjoyment as they both had wild sex with each other. I jerked off and came all over myself. They continued to fuck until he came inside her once again.
Me and my wife have been talking about her having a black boyfriend not just fuck buddies, friends with benifits, lovers, etc.. having an actual boyfriend and what comes with having a boyfriend. My wife was getting turned on by the talk and sent regular number 1 a text yesterday cause she was getting real horny. She left last night at around 9 pm dressed so fucking sexy wearing a short skirt and no panties with flipflops. Well she left and did not come home until 6:30 this morning. She told me they pretty much fucked all night with some naps in between. I waited fell asleep and woke up a few times and realized she was not coming home so I jerked off and blew a huge load all over myself and the bed. She said he came inside her pussy at least 6 times but thinks it might be more. She said it was some of the most amazing sex she ever had.
Well that was not even enough she told me today when I came home from work that regular number 1 came over the house today for lunch and fucked her some more and came inside her again. She now says she is totally sexually satisfied for at least a few days. I think she is being so hot and wild and it is very very awesome.
I count since last Thursday, pretty much 5 days, she made a guy cum 2 times in a condom
then she took 1 load inside her from regular number 2 and 9 loads of cum inside her from regular number 1. 10 loads of cum in her hot pussy in 5 days is pretty fucking hot.

My wife went out last night with her newest guy, I did receive a few text message updates but after she told me they finished two rounds I had not heard from her until she walked in the house at 7 am. Another all nighter with a blackstud. She is sleeping so I will get details when she wakes. I am sure her newest guy who is 6 foot 6 fucked her good throughout the night

Back