my wife

Hello, new here... 'mI logged in here as a couple because I'd love to share my wife with a powerful black man. Too bad she's not willing to fullfil me that dream so far... Even more I really like to see her ****** and abused by one or a couple of afro guys. But I'm afraid it's way to better to let this remain a phantasy... Anyway, still some hope left to make her one day let me share her with - maybe one of you?
We're from germany, I am 32, she 33 years old. 100_0254.jpg Sa (2).jpg Sa (1).jpg Bild 074.jpg Bild 012.jpg P1030188.JPGa.jpg

Last edited:
natural hottie... if you ever bring her to or wanna ******* her (hehe) let me know... living in germany too

Hello, new here... 'mI logged in here as a couple because I'd love to share my wife with a powerful black man. Too bad she's not willing to fullfil me that dream so far... Even more I really like to see her ****** and abused by one or a couple of afro guys. But I'm afraid it's way to better to let this remain a phantasy... Anyway, still some hope left to make her one day let me share her with - maybe one of you?
We're from germany, I am 32, she 33 years old. View attachment 512174 View attachment 512175 View attachment 512176 View attachment 512177 View attachment 512178 View attachment 512179View attachment 512204
First welcome on board, she is so pretty and good luck mate :blackgrimace:

Back