My wife with BBC will it ever happen?

So im a cuckold wanabe right? i love her loads and we have great sex.. dont get me wrong its great. But i think her being with a BBC would put her over the edge! I dont know why she is hesitant about it, but im working on it. i mean her body is built for BBC. just look at it!
just the thought of her taking a big black cock makes me hard as a rock.. im sure once she has one inside her she will change her mind i know she will if the saying is right once she has black.... if anyone has any tips on how to turn her to the dark side be my guest.needs bbc.jpg

As a cuckold husband I can totally understand how you feel. I could write
Page after page of ideas, suggestions and experiences. I cannot however begin to know how your beautiful wife really feels. If I was to say anything, I would say communicate.

Love, respect, trust, and communication are the keys to any marriage. If you do not posses all of these, then do not move in this direction. Certainly do not push her into it. if however your marriage is as beautiful as mine, then by all means accept your position.

The first piece of advice I would make is to change yourself. Not as a person, but how you think, feel and experience sex. Decide to understand the true changes in both your married sex life and your role within it. Decide that from this day forward it is not now, nor ever will be again about you or your physical pleasure. It is as it should be, all about her, and her pleasure. You need to understand that once she has traveled down this road, you cannot go back to how it was before. She will not allow it.

Usnluv is so right on with what he has said. Read it carefully. Then think of what you said, "..we have great sex, don't get me wrong it's great" so maybe she doesn't feel a need for what you want. It is a very dangerous thing to try to push your wife into this, she needs to desire it herself. And you need to weigh what you want to gain against what you are likely to lose. This lifestyle is not for everybody and going back is usually not an option.

It will happen if you go about it right, assure her, show her the love she needs and wants, and also make sure you do it as a couple and let her guide the way with a little push from you. Sometimes though some women just will not when married so have to accept that in life as much as it might suck.

Sometimes, a little extra help to moving her in the right direction can come in different forms. I once had this beautiful young blonde who contacted me anonymously through a swinger site I was on. She had been watching interracial sex videos on the internet and became intrigued by them. So she decided she wanted to try it herself and contacted me. We spoke on the phone and decided on a time a place to meet. She wasn't married but she was in monogamous relationship. So, she deeply desired to keep it disecreet for the first time because it was her first venture into the world of black and white sex. At first she wanted me to use a condom but she eventually relented as long as I promised not to nut inside because she was still very fertile and did not want to get pregnant. We had a great time together and continued to see each other many times afterward. She still wanted it to be discreet of which I obliged and at one point she even gave me her anal virginity in which she let me nut inside. She was hooked on BBC.

Women usually cuckold their men when they aren't getting what they need from their men. Men who desire to be cuckolded usually want it for personal, sexual stimulation, not necessarily to enhance their wive's sexual fulfillment.

If you simply desire to see your wife with another man, possibly think in terms of 3-somes, and suggesting to her your desire to see her sexually fulfilled like never before. She's probably happy/content with what she has in a family life (beyond just sex) and she's the one being logical in not wanting to screw up a good marriage. Adding a new sexual partner can often do more damage than good, decaying and breaching the mental guidelines/restrictions of the marriage that you take for granted or don't even realize are there.

I think you've been given some sound, logical suggestions & advice. I'll just add, if the 2 of you have children, please keep in mind that they are affected by what you and your wife do. They suffer most when marriages fall apart due to bad adult decisions.

The old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" is perfect for you, and ...
a good saying for your wife would be "a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush" ...

Make good decisions, and Best of luck ... Mac :)

So im a cuckold wanabe right? i love her loads and we have great sex.. dont get me wrong its great. But i think her being with a BBC would put her over the edge! I dont know why she is hesitant about it, but im working on it. i mean her body is built for BBC. just look at it!
just the thought of her taking a big black cock makes me hard as a rock.. im sure once she has one inside her she will change her mind i know she will if the saying is right once she has black.... if anyone has any tips on how to turn her to the dark side be my guest.View attachment 130095
It sounds as though we are very much in the same boat. There has been very good advice posted here...I recommend that you take it seriously. No one knows your wife better than you and never forget that. If anyone comes on too strong in trying to "help", it's likely to get something they want and don't care much what happens to you and your wife and the relationship you've built.
It may not be what you want to hear, but I'll close by repeating comments from other posts above...accept the fact that it may never happen for your wife and find a way to deal with it the best you can.

Good luck.

cuckwanabe ... I'm just a bit confused, however, with your situation. You've posted several times referring to your mate as your WIFE, then your fiance', and your Girlfriend ... which is it? Makes a big difference as to the advice you are likely to receive, that's for sure. Do you have ******* in this relationship?
I'm not meaning to call you out on this, just trying to make sense of your situation. For all I know you might be some old, fat, white man jerking his 4 inch pecker while writing your words of "sexual sensationalism".
Care to enlighten the forum here? :confused:

Last night and the previous night, we had great sex. She looked at the pics I posted in this website and the comments that were left. Although she was flattered, in the end she told me that she was getting bored and frustrated with my fantasy every time we had sex; that she didn't want any part of it anymore. She did it at the beginning to please me, but she wanted it to stop. I understood this and I'm finally convince that it will remain a fantasy. I'm ok with this.

Back