my wife want bbc!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by white russian couple, Aug 9, 2012.

1. white russian couple

white russian couple New Member

we are fresh married white couple.we live in the city of Sochi - on coast of Black sea in Russia. want to find BBC to visit us and fuck my wife.she is very nice and has small tits and big ass+++
    so you can fuck her hard in pussy and ass holes in front of me.-i ll be licking your sperm from her pussy as well. we find dominant men that like to taste tight russian married pussy and make her a slut+++ so i have very small tiny dick-only 12 cm-its about 4 inches. but wife Lena has pussy hole made for more-maybe 9 inches is enough. she prefers doggy style position in sex and likes to suck big cock on her knees as all white good girls like+++

2. phil1952

phil1952 Member

good luck in your sesrch

3. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

GOOD-LUCK......

4. blackguymoscow

blackguymoscow New Member

Nigeria
  5. longnsweet

longnsweet New Member

4 inches.....oops

6. blackguymoscow

blackguymoscow New Member

Nigeria
    guess wat u found me))

7. junior

junior Member Real Person

UK
    im junior in UK will be coming to sochi coming for the olympics and formula 1 want to meet you

8. white russian couple

white russian couple New Member

hi junior i'm russian married slutty girl! let's fuck me! our e-mail is vanquish-a@mail.ru handy +109181014868 and adress Russia Sochi Truda Str., house 21/1, flat 21. You are very welcome! Please contact with us asap -hubby is translaitor on olympic games . we live in own flat so yo can fuck me all night long in our wedding bed!! kiss lena