My wife & sharing

Couple days ago I've show my wife some interracial and cuckold photos and movies and ask her if she would like to have such a Big Cock in her who would fuck her good like these women on movies?
Also explained her what is cuckold.
(I was so nervous when show her and told her that).

She replied: that she would like me to fuck her such as those men on movies
Me: I can't I'm not so big and good in fucking.
She just smiled and said we will have to practice......

I'm small and wanna be cuck who will just watch how my wife fuck other men and will never fuck her like that.
What do you think if she will be able to start in the future being a slut wife?
I don't wanna push her so she will get mad.

What can I do more now? and if she will finally cuckold me?

She replied: that she would like me to fuck her such as those men on movies
Me: I can't I'm not so big and good in fucking.
She just smiled and said we will have to practice......

First of all I commend you for being honest with your wife. You showed her the videos; you told her you wanted her to fuck black men and Cuckold you. A lot of the men who post on here won't do what you've done.

Having said that - your wife gave you her answer. She wants you to fuck her like that. She thinks that with practice that you could fuck her just like the men in the videos do.

Your wife knows something that you don't know. It's not the color or size of their cocks that make the men in the videos so amazing. It's their attitude, their confidence. (plus a lot of film editing). You could gain that confidence if you just gave it a chance. She's not asking for the moon here. She's asking her husband to love her like he promised to do on their wedding day.

And.....If you do as she asks and you make her happy she might be willing to try what you ask in the future. You've put it out there. Maybe over time she'll reconsider.

I have told my wife while having sex that she needs to fuck more and take more cock we roleplay a lot when we have sex and she really gets turned on but in public she acts very prudish but under right circumstances such as a BBC masseuse she would be an easy seduce I just need to find the right friend and situation and would have to be away from our town

Please login or become a member to view

Back