My wife says that she likes the taste and smell of black asshole

Is she just saying that to humiliate me.

She literally sniffs his asshole before she licks him and tells me that i should smell too.

She even makes a point to say "i love you" to his hole.

The only thing she could be smelling or tasting is his ******* so im not sure if shes serious or just humiliating me. Everytime i ask she says that she really does like it so im not sure.

My hubby loves to smell me too. He loves my sent and tells me I smell/taste better than anyone he has been with. Not sure I understand it either but if you think about the ******* world, most do the same thing and some identify their mate that way. Maybe its just part of out primal urges.

My hubby loves to smell me too. He loves my sent and tells me I smell/taste better than anyone he has been with. Not sure I understand it either but if you think about the ******* world, most do the same thing and some identify their mate that way. Maybe its just part of out primal urges.

Is is part of our primal urges to lick a mans asshole clean?

After posting here yesterday i went ahead and told her that i didnt like that she did all of that, she then called her boyfriend over and proceeded to blow him while he took a ******* in our restroom, not only that but she several times would encourage me to lick his balls as well because "Id get a good view of what he was doing."

When he was done with his dump he wiped his ass, then she brought him in front of me and spread his ass and asked me if he was clean.

I told her no, she said, Oh well lets see what i can do about that, AND BEGAN LICKING HIS ASSHOLE AFTER I JUST TOLD HER IT WAS DIRTY. To make matters worse she was playing with herself this entire time and he refused to flush his ******* away.

I just dont understand how she could be enjoying all of this and yet shes nevr even given me a rimjob.

Have you asked her why she likes to do it? Maybe it's more because she knows it really bothers you and uses that to humiliate you. She may just find the "nastiness" of it very erotic.

I personally don't care to give rim, but love to receive it and hubby loves to do it, so I don't complain. ;)

Have you asked her why she likes to do it? Maybe it's more because she knows it really bothers you and uses that to humiliate you. She may just find the "nastiness" of it very erotic.

I personally don't care to give rim, but love to receive it and hubby loves to do it, so I don't complain. ;)

Probably some of both.

After sex with her first bull my slur wife started talking about having him piss on her or eating his ass after he took a dump

I think for her it was to show him her total submissiveness to him and to show how far she would go to please him

The bull was not into any of this but the next bull loved his ass licked and would have her taste his piss from time to time

I also agree that I love the way she smells both front and back and it is a huge turn on for me to lick her and she probably feels the same way about her bulls

re: My wife says she likes the taste and smell of black asshole

Is she just saying that to humiliate me.
She literally sniffs his asshole before she licks him and tells me that i should smell too.
The only thing she could be smelling or tasting is his ******* so im not sure if shes serious or just humiliating me. Everytime i ask she says that she really does like it so im not sure.

gif_spittingOut.gif That's it ... I'm not renewing my frik'n membership here! gif_yellowball-SICK.gif

What's with the assholes talking about assholes?
A cock is a cock, great for sucking and taking in the ass, but an asshole is just for *******!

I have been eating and sucking black men's assholes for 20 years. I also have had many black men piss in my face and mouth. To me it is showing how submissive I am to him and to him it shows is dominance over me. Now I don't do ******* in any way but a black man with a sweaty ass crack and asshole that smell is a huge turn on to me. I have eaten many many black assholes from black men I had just met to black men I have been with before. If the smell has a ******* smell I get a wash cloth and clean it for him. I was seeing a bull that was pimping me out a bunch and my rim jobs was a big hit with his friends plus he only charged 10 bucks for my tongue and mouth I carried a pack of wet wipes in my purse. I have been at my bulls apartment and I get all stoned and his friends use me and being fucked up I may have gotten a little nasty when they would take me to the tub and piss in my face and mouth telling me what a nasty white married slut I was for letting black men I had met that night fuck my ass while I had my tongue in another black mans asshole I had just met. I love to be with a strong forceful dominant big black man he can do me how ever he wants.

Back