my wife need black bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is great seeing more white husbands realizing, then making it known about their desire to get their white wives blacked. This really puts the black man in the cat bird seat to get plenty of white pussy while at the same time adding more and more white females to the growing list that have now had some black dick.

I have to tell ya that knowing a white female has had black dick makes her much more sexier, makes me respect her much more and also gives her instant and now permanent power over me to obey her that an unblacked white female just doesn't have (that is until she gets blacked).

Plus, you know the black man loves to be the first one to slide into that warm and creamy white pussy. Not much could top that feeling he is enjoying as he slides in and out of the very white pussy that many a white boy wants but can't have.

Have you noticed NONE of you got an answer from that FAGGOT posing as WOMAN????????????????????? Dudes pay attention to the clues; just some friendly advice playas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back