My Wife Just Got Fucked

My wife always told me she was so dumb for waiting, so tell your wife get with it!
[/QUOTE
My wife always told me she was so dumb for waiting, so tell your wife get with it!
oh my wife is definitely going to keep fucking black guys. She can’t stop think of her black lover. I love it when she talks about it! Makes me horny and I have to fuck right that moment!

The first guy to fuck my wife was a black co-worker of mine that has a thick 8 inch plus cock (2 inches bigger than me) and he fucked her twice that night, first missionary and then "doggie style", both times 15-20 minutes each and came in her. I have always believed that because he fucked her so well that she was ready for him to fuck her some more and he "dated" (fucked) her for about the next 6 months before moving away.

She was just 18 at the time so she/we had a early start. This was in the early 1970's so it wasn't accepted very well in the general public. GTR

My wife just got fucked by another huge black bull while I watched and stroked myself to climax. He's gone now but she is still in seventh heaven. I wish she would let me have very sloppy seconds.

View attachment 5972
Dude...this pic is fake. This pic has seen its rounds across the internet for years. I hope you are not implying that is your wife. You are bullshitting if you are.

Back