my wife jeannie is fucking her black co worker

my wife works at a insurance co. in jersey,and we been married for 8 yrs.we are both in our early forties. I myself i,m about 5'9 and 210lbs with a small dick,so when me and jeannie had sex i could never get her off by fucking her ,i always had to finger her or rub her clit till she came,but she never said anything to me about this,so i thought it wasn,t a problem. I guess i always had this fantasy of watching my wife fucked by a giant black cock,but never told anybody about it.recently my wife and i weren,t having sex on a regular basis anymore, so i asked her whats the deal,she told me that she didn,t want to hurt my feelings, but she was getting frustrated with not getting off from fucking me ,and didn,t know what to do about it.At first i was angry at her,but realize later that she was right,so i mustered up enough nerve to ask her how would she like to fuck someone with a very large cock?she looked at me for a minute or so with out saying a word and then said to me only if she could fuck the guy she chooses, i nervously said ok. not knowing where this was going,for that mattter i had no idea why i asked her if she wanted to fuck another persson either,,and i never would of acted on my fantasy at all ,i just thought it was weird.the next day jeannie came home and said that she found the person that she wanted to fuck
and the feeling was mutal from the surprise man that was going to fuck my wife she said.I asked her who is it? she said roy one of the new employees her company hired a while ago.i asked her what is he like,and how did this all come about so soon,because now i felt like i was going to cry. she said he is about 6'feet tall around 190lbs and in great shape and black.I was now speechless i finally asked her how do you know if he large in the cock dept.jeannie said that he has been eyeing her up and down for awhile now and flirting with her ever so suddenly where nobody else would know of it,and is all i said before she came right out and said that he belongs to web sites like this one were black men fuck white married wifes, and procceded to show her a nude picture of himself ,with a enormous black cock.part of me was sad ,but the other half was horny as hell just thinking of my fantasty was actually going to happen.that was over two months ago,jeannie now fucks roy on a regular basis ,it started off by her telling me what happpened between them and now i get to watch and video tape them.I still fuck jeannie also but i think he is starting to stretch her cunt out a little more each time he fucks her thus she is feeling me less and less each time and now she wants to expand to fucking other black well hung studs hence thats why we are on this site....sincerly white mike

my wife works at a insurance co. in jersey,and we been married for 8 yrs.we are both in our early forties. I myself i,m about 5'9 and 210lbs with a small dick,so when me and jeannie had sex i could never get her off by fucking her ,i always had to finger her or rub her clit till she came,but she never said anything to me about this,so i thought it wasn,t a problem. I guess i always had this fantasy of watching my wife fucked by a giant black cock,but never told anybody about it.recently my wife and i weren,t having sex on a regular basis anymore, so i asked her whats the deal,she told me that she didn,t want to hurt my feelings, but she was getting frustrated with not getting off from fucking me ,and didn,t know what to do about it.At first i was angry at her,but realize later that she was right,so i mustered up enough nerve to ask her how would she like to fuck someone with a very large cock?she looked at me for a minute or so with out saying a word and then said to me only if she could fuck the guy she chooses, i nervously said ok. not knowing where this was going,for that mattter i had no idea why i asked her if she wanted to fuck another persson either,,and i never would of acted on my fantasy at all ,i just thought it was weird.the next day jeannie came home and said that she found the person that she wanted to fuck
and the feeling was mutal from the surprise man that was going to fuck my wife she said.I asked her who is it? she said roy one of the new employees her company hired a while ago.i asked her what is he like,and how did this all come about so soon,because now i felt like i was going to cry. she said he is about 6'feet tall around 190lbs and in great shape and black.I was now speechless i finally asked her how do you know if he large in the cock dept.jeannie said that he has been eyeing her up and down for awhile now and flirting with her ever so suddenly where nobody else would know of it,and is all i said before she came right out and said that he belongs to web sites like this one were black men fuck white married wifes, and procceded to show her a nude picture of himself ,with a enormous black cock.part of me was sad ,but the other half was horny as hell just thinking of my fantasty was actually going to happen.that was over two months ago,jeannie now fucks roy on a regular basis ,it started off by her telling me what happpened between them and now i get to watch and video tape them.I still fuck jeannie also but i think he is starting to stretch her cunt out a little more each time he fucks her thus she is feeling me less and less each time and now she wants to expand to fucking other black well hung studs hence thats why we are on this site....sincerly white mike

This reminds me so much of my wife and I and my coworkers,my wife was a nympho maniac. I knew that before we got married, did not have a problem with that whatsoever. . She was fucking whoever she wanted. Even before we got married and continued throughout our entire marriage. getting to coworkers. One job I had my wife used to bring my lunch out about noon time we started talking with the parts man I figured something was going on, but said nothing about it,. One day I heard her asking him when he was to take her out for supper. I knew exactly what she was, after with this guy had no clue. . After asking him three or four times. My wife told me one night she was going to bingo with her friends, which she never did before. I thought nothing of it until one morning when . I came in to open the shop up I noticed tire tracks going inside. They were from my car. I said nothing to my wife or the parts man just wanted to see how far it would go. after several of these encounters, my wife asked me to go to a local bar to pick the parts man up. . When I walked in that bar. He looked like he did not want to be there. I asked him to come with me. I dropped them off at my home, told him to have a good time.
. The next day and work. He told me he thought he was dead when he seen me walk in the bar, but got a real pleasant surprise. An open invitation to my wife's pussy whenever he wanted. . There was another incident with another coworker who could not get home because of a heavy snowstorm. I told him he could stay with us. Go to work in the morning and go home. The following night took me up on the offer. He had supper with us. We retired to the front room watching TV and Smalltalk about 10 o'clock. My wife says were going to bed. He set up the small couch for him. I went to bed. . She wasn't in bed five minutes. . He told me she had to see if he had enough blankets as soon as she was out of the bedroom. I snuck around the corner to see what was going on. She was standing beside him with her pussy directly over his face with her nightgown pulled up.. It didn't take the guy long take advantage of the situation. They crawled in bed together as soon as they started fucking real good. I went back to bed. . I woke up in the morning. She had breakfast on a table. When I walked in the kitchen. She was given my coworker a real wet kiss. I pretended I didn't see it when I like nothing happened.. He never said anything to me about it or did I to him, but I knew my wife is happy. Another man under her belt. . I have many other stories about other jobs that I had.

Back