My wife is probably leaving me

I found out my wife joined this site and met somebody here. I think she plans on leaving me. She thinks I should be ok with her having a lover and me not seeing anyone else. I love her and don't want to lose her and I think its wrong that all these girls just have to be with black guys. Now I'm just stuck because if she does leave me it will be humiliating to have to tell friends and family that. What am I supposed to do.

I found out my wife joined this site and met somebody here. I think she plans on leaving me. She thinks I should be ok with her having a lover and me not seeing anyone else. I love her and don't want to lose her and I think its wrong that all these girls just have to be with black guys. Now I'm just stuck because if she does leave me it will be humiliating to have to tell friends and family that. What am I supposed to do.
You can either accept it or walk away , if she takes a lover then you do the same.. its a 50-50 chance that you two could work things out but she is more than likely to become a BBC lover and thats the truth... All the love in the world is not gonna stop her from seeking what she knows will make her Happy so , sit down with her and hash out the future for you two... GOOD-LUCK and keep us posted.....

I know she dated black guys in high school, but she married me. How can she just want a sexual relationship with someone else and not me at all. She's never even given me oral before.

Once you go black most of them dont come back , i dont know what kinda marriage you have but if my wife [ not married ] didnt suck my monster then ' its highway bound... Fighting will get you know where but push her closer to her BBC lover , why dont you let her do it and you watch , if you dont like it then pack up and ship out.. we cant win them all but we can walk away with some pride left....

Back