My Wife Is Considering BBC

My wife and I have been together for 18 years (since we were 15). I am the only man she has ever been with. We often fantasized about her being with another man. While I have an above average cock, it feels like nothing to her now. She is ready to move up. However, she is afraid other men will not find her hot. She has no idea how hot she is. Will you be the man to give her a real dick?

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    46 KB · Views: 93
  • photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 98
  • photo edit.jpg
    photo edit.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 107
  • photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 87
Give yourself some time
BBC will be online in more numbers tonight
Perhaps a location of your home area
Will help out here
Anyway... just telling you how it is that first
12-24 hrs after you start looking for the kinda
Cock you wife really needs
It is exciting knowing it will happen if you
Give it 100 % and some patience
BTW ... Your wife had a hot sexy body!!!

My wife and I have been together for 18 years (since we were 15). I am the only man she has ever been with. We often fantasized about her being with another man. While I have an above average cock, it feels like nothing to her now. She is ready to move up. However, she is afraid other men will not find her hot. She has no idea how hot she is. Will you be the man to give her a real dick?

Would love to give her real dick

your wife is hot, so nice of you to find her. she has a nice ass and an amazing rack to match. how big are you looking for to experience

has everything you need to start enjoying black cocks like crazy you have no other but her and cleaned her pussy full of cum

Back