My wife is a slut

Most of those women in photos not got wedding rings on so not true wives plus seen some on the net !!!!
they don't always wear wedding rings I know mine doesn't anyway
its quite easy spot the net pics to the genuine pics
but like you I hate the net pics that pop up on all posts by the fakes and wannabeees

Post your slut wife, girl friend or just whore slut pictures really expose the slut.

now - the wife has no idea i am posting this...

★ BLACK BULLS: You & a few other brothas are busy in Your crackhouse/whorehouses with typical business. She stumbles into your place, slightly *******, late at night. She asks for help, her car is stuck outside, refusing to start... How are you & the others gonna entertain her?
★ SNOWBUNNIES/QUEEN OF SPADES: she joins you on a girls-night-out, not knowing that you are a whore for BBC. Late in the night, you snag a Bull and he invites you & wife to his place. She agrees, providing she is not expected to fuck him. How would you change her mind?

seeing as she absolutely REFUSES to even contemplate fucking Alpha Black Bulls, i can only fantasise on stuff like the above... and, the harder, kinkier, dirtier the story - the better Our Own Pics (Originals) - img #00033.jpgIMG-20171006-WA0011 (1).jpgIMG-20170815-WA0023.jpgIMG-20170815-WA0022.jpgIMG-20170815-WA0021.jpgIMG-20170815-WA0020.jpgOur Own Pics (Originals) - img #00021.jpgIMG-20171006-WA0013.jpgOur Own Pics (Originals) - img #00005.jpg

Back