my wife is a black cock only now and i love it.

ldsjlt

Male
yes she wears the pants in our marriage,i wear the only panties since i found out i no man . When she showed me this dom superior black man we call BIG DADDY. he is the man of our house, she is his white whore ready to service him or who every he tell her to at all times.
i do all housewife duty of course, enjoy the humiliation,degrading and total submission to her and our BIG DADDY

Attachments

• my wife at this park in  a black part of the city we live in.jpg
    my wife at this park in a black part of the city we live in.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 363
  • my wife in atanta for the weekend.jpg
    my wife in atanta for the weekend.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 351
  • my wife left on the dinning room table for a black man i work with.jpg
    my wife left on the dinning room table for a black man i work with.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 358
  • see why my wife need his big black dick to help me out.jpg
    see why my wife need his big black dick to help me out.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 359
yes she wears the pants in our marriage,i wear the only panties since i found out i no man . When she showed me this dom superior black man we call BIG DADDY. he is the man of our house, she is his white whore ready to service him or who every he tell her to at all times.
i do all housewife duty of course, enjoy the humiliation,degrading and total submission to her and our BIG DADDY

You are a perfect white man. ;)

That is fantastic. It is important that you know your place as a white male/husband. There are many white boys already that have learned and accepted their place and their roles in the white couples marriages of today. Plus there are many more that are just now learning their duties.

It's good that your wife has full control in your marriage as she knows what is best for you both anyway. You didn't mention whether you are allowed any pussy or not from your wife. I would hope that you are staying out of her and letting the black guys take care of that for her.

That is fantastic. It is important that you know your place as a white male/husband. There are many white boys already that have learned and accepted their place and their roles in the white couples marriages of today. Plus there are many more that are just now learning their duties.

It's good that your wife has full control in your marriage as she knows what is best for you both anyway. You didn't mention whether you are allowed any pussy or not from your wife. I would hope that you are staying out of her and letting the black guys take care of that for her.

I agree absolutely;)

What a beautiful and sexy wife you have. ;) I am sure you have a lot of fun with her and BIG DADDY with her as well. ;)

thank you for u comments big daddy will like them also he and my wife will be back late tonite and i will show him i have been a good white husband telling others what we are good for. He pick my white slut wife up friday and she left with a see threw top and a wrap around short skirt of course no bra or panties. i had just shaved her . He loves taking her to altanta where he shares her with this rough group of black friends of his at a strip club where she strips an makes him money. then the owner who his friends has a private room in the back where they gang bang my wife and verbal abuse her for there pleasure..my wife left on the dinning room table for a black man i work with.jpg

thank you for u comments big daddy will like them also he and my wife will be back late tonite and i will show him i have been a good white husband telling others what we are good for. He pick my white slut wife up friday and she left with a see threw top and a wrap around short skirt of course no bra or panties. i had just shaved her . He loves taking her to altanta where he shares her with this rough group of black friends of his at a strip club where she strips an makes him money. then the owner who his friends has a private room in the back where they gang bang my wife and verbal abuse her for there pleasure..View attachment 56289
very sexy pic of her and the bondage. is there more;)?

thank you for u comments big daddy will like them also he and my wife will be back late tonite and i will show him i have been a good white husband telling others what we are good for. He pick my white slut wife up friday and she left with a see threw top and a wrap around short skirt of course no bra or panties. i had just shaved her . He loves taking her to altanta where he shares her with this rough group of black friends of his at a strip club where she strips an makes him money. then the owner who his friends has a private room in the back where they gang bang my wife and verbal abuse her for there pleasure..View attachment 56289
Thats the way it should be , be a good hubby and keep cleaning her up for us.... Great job....

Back