my wife - hot or not?

capr

Male
From
Poland
Hi. She is my wife, 34 years old. Cuckolding is our common fantasy. When we talk about the potential of other men in our bed, she gets very horny (me too of course), but she still is not convinced to turn fantasies into reality. "I'm getting close to do it" - she says, and I am impatiently waiting until she's ready. I have about her many other fantasy including: gangbang, dogging, rough sex, and the bbc cuckold of course. Unfortunately, in Poland it is difficult to find a black lover. That's why I decided to show you black guys (and everyone else too, of course) her body and talk about her sexual behavior, what she likes and how she likes to fuck, etc. Are you interested in? Let me know wha tdo you think about this:

- Is she fuckable?

-is she material for a good slut?

-do you want to see more of her body? If so, what in the first place? Ass, tits, cunt?

- do you want to read about her intimate matters? If so, you ask me such a question please.

By the way guys - if you like it - give her dirty names, use the words. We like it too.

Attachments

• pose for her husband.JPG
    pose for her husband.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 416
  • ass profile.JPG
    ass profile.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Hi. She is my wife, 34 years old. Cuckolding is our common fantasy. When we talk about the potential of other men in our bed, it gets very hot (me too of course), but she still is not convinced to turn fantasies into reality. "I'm getting close to do it" - she says, and I am impatiently waiting until she's ready. I have about her many other fantasy including: gangbang, dogging, rough sex, and the bbc cuckold of course. Unfortunately, in Poland it is difficult to find a black lover. That's why I decided to show you black guys (and everyone else too, of course) her body and talk about her sexual behavior, what he likes and how he likes to fuck, etc. Are you interested in? Let me know what you think about this:

- Is she fuckable?

-do you want to see more of her body? If so, what in the first place? Ass, tits, cunt?

- do you want to read about her intimate matters? If so, you ask me such a question please.

By the way guys - if you like it - give her dirty names, use the words. We like it too.
What a gorgeous, innocent wife.

Thank you all but anybody will answer for my questions? I know my English is from Tarzan movies but after all...

- Is she Fuckable?

Yes

Yes, I would turn her in to my white whore while you watch.

I want to see all of her

Have the little slut PM me

Definitely fuckable in all 3 holes. I'll stretch her pretty little pussy and asshole, then send her home to you walking differently than when she left with my black baby batter leaking from her well fucked pussy and ass

Definitely fuckable in all 3 holes. I'll stretch her pretty little pussy and asshole, then send her home to you walking differently than when she left with my black baby batter leaking from her well fucked pussy and ass

oh, i wish...
We are talking about cuckolding of one year. I think she soon decides to do it. I I'd love to see black guy became her master and teacher and turned her into a real sub slut. But where his to get?

Last edited:
oh, i wish...
We are talking about cuckolding of one year. I think she soon decides to do it. I I'd love to see black guy became her master and teacher and turned her into a real sub slut. But where his to get?

Bring her to the states on holiday. My and my friends will turn her into a bbc slut

Well - maybe you will visiting Poland? Here are only a few black guys and they are desired by the women. Demand exceeds supply and You could set up a monopoly:D

Guys, I've always wanted to ask you about such a thing: did you deepthroating your girlfriend?And how do you think - whether every woman can learn to take cock deep into her throat? Im trying with my wife without success for now.
Once we were already close: I was kneeling on the sides of her head and fucked her mouth (position as in the picture). I felt that my cock reached her throat and then I exploded. Unfortunately, she began to ******* so I was pulled out my dick and the rest of the sperm squirted on her face, hair and pillow. My wife was a little discouraged and said, "I think I never will." And so it is today.

Girls, perhaps you remember what it was like for the first time?

And the last question - it's a good position to give head a black man?
View attachment 729067

Last edited:
Witaj!
Chetnie bym zrobil z niej swoja mala suczke i przerznal na wszelkie sposoby a na końcu odsylal ja do ciebie pelna mojej spermy. Akurat jestem w Pl.
Chetnie tez porozmawiam o jej intymności.
Na moim avatorze jest wlasnie taka polska suczka tez.
Pozdrawiam

Back