My wife has gone another step of the way.

likumstik

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We have found another Black man to satisfy her. This is only her second thus far. Emailed the guy from a cuckold website. only emailed a little, then agreed to meet at his local bar. We did not have good expectations for this meet since we met others recently that were not up to par. However, I felt there might be something there. So, he presented himself well and professional. Sat next to her at the bar, they talked. they hit it off. and after only 3 drinks, we agreed to go to his place. It was not long before she jumped into his bed with him.
Sorry these pics are so dark

Sitting at the bar surrounded by others that were looking at us was very intimidating for me. I mostly watched as they chatted and did some whispering in each others ear. I knew this was the start for him and her. When we got to his place, we sat on his couch a short bit. He says to her, Why dont we go lay down? As they got up and walked away, I sat and hoped they we let me watch. He say to "come on" and waived me into his bedroom. They started kissing and stripping each other. Then he told me to sit in the chair in the corner. I did of course. Then for the next 2 hours or more, I watched as they went at it. He made me feel like a cuck like never before.

Here is the only pic I have with flash. before my batt died. Anyway, This was after about an hour of fucking. He liked me watching them and kept her going. He stayed hard the entire time even though he came once about half way through. Was so happy she was getting fucked harder then ever.

Attachments

• IMAG0273.jpg
    IMAG0273.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 684
Did your wife make a lot of moaning noise?
He also had her saying that her pussy belongs to him now. Him and only him. This kind of talk had me even more excited. As he fucked her doggy style on the side of the bed, he leaned to the side to show me his cock sliding in my wife's cunt. He said, "look at that. Is there anything better than that?" Then he proceeded to make her cum again by giving her a good pounding.

Back