My wife has become a true slut for black cock

While I was at work on Thursday, she had a black guy come over the house (she fucked him a few times before but not in the last 6 months or so) He fucked her two times on our bed and blew both loads inside her pussy. Then around lunch time one of her regulars for the last year came over and fucked her for a bit and blew one big load inside her pussy.
She was not satisfied enough and just left to see her long time lover (who has now become her full time black boyfriend) with a bottle of wine. She spent the night with him and came home at 630 Friday morning. She said he came inside her at least 6 times.
He then came over for lunch on Friday while I was at work and fucked my wife again and put a load inside her. She has been wanting him more and more since he became her bf on Thursday night and invited him over the house on Saturday night. They fucked the ******* out of each other until about 2 am while I slept in bed alone. He came inside her 3 times and she said the sex was amazing.
She told me today that she is a little nervous cause she wants to see him everyday and asked for my permission and I crazily gave it to her. as soon as I did she left to go and see him to have some more sex.

Since the start of the month she has already taking 13 loads of black seed inside her pussy and I would assume she is going to get two more today.

I agree he is not a bull though just a black guy with a pretty big dick. She fucked him again today when he came over for lunch but she said it was just a taste and wanted more so she left, told me good night and would see me in the morning.

While I was at work on Thursday, she had a black guy come over the house (she fucked him a few times before but not in the last 6 months or so) He fucked her two times on our bed and blew both loads inside her pussy. Then around lunch time one of her regulars for the last year came over and fucked her for a bit and blew one big load inside her pussy.
She was not satisfied enough and just left to see her long time lover (who has now become her full time black boyfriend) with a bottle of wine. She spent the night with him and came home at 630 Friday morning. She said he came inside her at least 6 times.
He then came over for lunch on Friday while I was at work and fucked my wife again and put a load inside her. She has been wanting him more and more since he became her bf on Thursday night and invited him over the house on Saturday night. They fucked the ******* out of each other until about 2 am while I slept in bed alone. He came inside her 3 times and she said the sex was amazing.
She told me today that she is a little nervous cause she wants to see him everyday and asked for my permission and I crazily gave it to her. as soon as I did she left to go and see him to have some more sex.

Since the start of the month she has already taking 13 loads of black seed inside her pussy and I would assume she is going to get two more today.
Ur r very lucky, enjoy it, many guys want that bareback BBC.

That is amazingly hot, let her take it, even more by different bbc. You should enjoy her wet loose pussy and fuck her leftovers. Love when black cock fills whote pussy with cum.

Since she started working from home most of the time her main man comes over for lunch almost everyday. He comes over , they have lunch , go lie in our bed , fool around have sex, he blows a big load inside her and goes back to work.
I would love it if my bitch worked from home and I knew she was having a bbc over for 'lunch' to fuck her while I was at work. Not sure how much I would get done during the day wondering what was going on at home.

Yeah she might be a lil stuck on him but as long has its mutual and everybody gets what they want . . N if you get bored you should get you a big black women :)

Not sure if she is becoming addicted but after that allnighter on Sunday, he came over for lunch on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. She wanted to see him and went to his house for the night and is planning on having amazing sex with him.

Back