my wife has agreed to do it

ohio, we talked again last night. she's willing to meet someone this weekend if we can find someone. we're talking to a couple guys off of craigslist.

she's super excited to be creampied! she cannot stop talking about feeling cum from a bbc inside her

I just think it's a bit creepy that you post pics of her with her Mom. Other than that, get her done soon and show the pics!!!

She is perfect for BBC she remind me Monika so much. Enjoy the first time make sure you find her biggest and thickest cock you can find and remember be supportive to her. Once she will go with it she will do bbc. Make sure he cums in her. Good luck and report back to this forum with pics if you can. make sure you take pic of her face as she is getting it it's priceless. Monika came so hard she made whole bet wet with her cum and she is not a squirter. It really is like loosing virginity, with Monika the one hour encounter lasted all night and I had to help her to the car in moring as she could barely walk.

shes terribly excited, picked out the outfit she would wear for the "first time", that got her incredibly horny and had her talking about it more and more. shes going to wear her little black dress with black stockings, no garter belt since they stay up on her skinny legs....

we think we may have found a guy, he's HUGE and thick... main thing is he shoots MASSIVE loads, which is really what excites her :)

She will do awesome. She looks like a perfect Black Spade Queen. There is nothing sexier to have thin lady like her or Monika be split by BBC in half. Make sure you encourage her and keep telling her how much you love her. She will be very nervous right before it no matter how excited she is now. Make sure she kisses the guy, then its all over. She will never look back. Let her go alone at first later you can hold her hands or legs or participate. She will need all her concentration to take it for the first time. Be prepared for long night:) Enjoy and report back to us.

she's 22, 6' and super thin

she's finally agreed to try BBC, she would like it to happen in a hotel room.

talking with her, she definitely wants creampied (shes on the pill), as she loves it when I cum inside her

she loves to wear skirts, stockings, cute socks, etc... Im excited to find her a bull

View attachment 181512View attachment 181513View attachment 181514View attachment 181515View attachment 181517View attachment 181518View attachment 181519View attachment 181520View attachment 181521View attachment 181522
You do know after she get's her first load of Black cum she'll become a total BBC breeder

she's 22, 6' and super thin

she's finally agreed to try BBC, she would like it to happen in a hotel room.

talking with her, she definitely wants creampied (shes on the pill), as she loves it when I cum inside her

she loves to wear skirts, stockings, cute socks, etc... Im excited to find her a bull

View attachment 181512View attachment 181513View attachment 181514View attachment 181515View attachment 181517View attachment 181518View attachment 181519View attachment 181520View attachment 181521View attachment 181522
Nice girl! Experience matters! Good luck! And I LOVE tall women.

no pictures of her mom on here.. we have not done it yet. she's been emailing with a guy off craigslist... we'll see what happens.

she gets incredibly horny/wet when we talk about her fucking black guys and getting a BBC creampie.

now to get over the nervous part

View attachment 184174View attachment 184175View attachment 184176View attachment 184177
no pictures of her mom on here.. we have not done it yet. she's been emailing with a guy off craigslist... we'll see what happens.

she gets incredibly horny/wet when we talk about her fucking black guys and getting a BBC creampie.

now to get over the nervous part

View attachment 184174View attachment 184175View attachment 184176View attachment 184177
Get rid of her nervousness by letting her "date" a brotha , no sex, to build up the desire for him (IF she is REALLY interested in the lifestyle), you pick up the tabs for their dates! She returns home telling you who she wants to fuck and thanks you for giving her the freedom to explore her sexuality with BBC! Then set the "date" at the hotel of your choice let them have dinner together and she takes him to the room where you are awaiting them for an "unforgettable" evening.

Back