my wife has agreed to do it

Well he does not look like much of a bull but it's a start, be nice to her. She did well for a start. as you see this is really fun. Was that her first guy after marriage? Next should be a bbc. Trust us there is no comparison.

Stan and Moni

she's 22, 6' and super thin

she's finally agreed to try BBC, she would like it to happen in a hotel room.

talking with her, she definitely wants creampied (shes on the pill), as she loves it when I cum inside her

she loves to wear skirts, stockings, cute socks, etc... Im excited to find her a bull

View attachment 181512View attachment 181513View attachment 181514View attachment 181515View attachment 181517View attachment 181518View attachment 181519View attachment 181520View attachment 181521View attachment 181522
Have her friend come along too

she's had 8 BBC's now... she's addicted to them now and addicted to black sperm inside her

She had 8 BBC that is awesome, congrats. Did she had a gangbang or 8 in a row? I tried to talk Monika into gangbang but she was to to shy. Did she become total slut for her BBC? Is he using her as a sex slave? Thay will breed her for you. Post more pics, and do tell more.

The first guy she ever fucked besides me was an older white guy at a xxx theater, who was a little above average. She had a great time but when she moved up to BBC it was a next level of pleasure and she preferred BBC from then on.

As we can see from you posts, 1 white bull, 8 bbcs. It looks like she feels the same!

The first guy she ever fucked besides me was an older white guy at a xxx theater, who was a little above average. She had a great time but when she moved up to BBC it was a next level of pleasure and she preferred BBC from then on.

As we can see from you posts, 1 white bull, 8 bbcs. It looks like she feels the same!

Looks like you did a great job training her. She graduated pretty quickly. You right she is a BBC queen now. Do you still use her as your slut or a slave? Did she fuck the others with you or did she found hem on her own? She must be an incredible hot fuck, innocent little housewives always are the best. To bad you are so far I think Monika would enjoy meeting you.

Looks like you did a great job training her. She graduated pretty quickly. You right she is a BBC queen now. Do you still use her as your slut or a slave? Did she fuck the others with you or did she found hem on her own? She must be an incredible hot fuck, innocent little housewives always are the best. To bad you are so far I think Monika would enjoy meeting you.

Messege us we'll talk!

she keeps getting fucked, quite a big actually... she is on the shot, so she lets every one of them fill her with their sperm

Back