my wife had her first black cock and OMG

sissytiffany

Male
Real Person
my wife had her first black cock. although i was not allowed to witness it on this occasion i did sit down stairs and listen to her almost scream the house down. i was permitted how ever to eat his cum out of her pussy after wards and my god he hole was wide. she got him to take a pic of her sucking it and then made me make this comparrison pic so everyone could see how pathetic my cock is compared to his.

Attachments

• difference.jpg
    difference.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 522
my wife had her first black cock. although i was not allowed to witness it on this occasion i did sit down stairs and listen to her almost scream the house down. i was permitted how ever to eat his cum out of her pussy after wards and my god he hole was wide. she got him to take a pic of her sucking it and then made me make this comparrison pic so everyone could see how pathetic my cock is compared to his.

Too bad for you ... if I hadn't been able to watch my wife get fucked real good by my friend, Edwin, all would have had been for naught! Seeing her get laid by a black man was what it all was about!:smoke:

Back