My Wife Got Her First Black Dildo

We Got Interracial Movies and She Wanted To Use The New Toy. First, She Couldnt Take It All, Then When I Started Fucking Her She Was Soo Loose And Wettt As Fuck!! I Have Never Saw Her Get So Wet In My Life, It Was The Biggest Turn On Ever! Oh And Did I Mention That She Licked Her Cum Off Of It. Omg Had A Good Night, She Wants The Real Thing Tho, So Any Takers Just Hit Me Up.. If You Have Friends, She Would Like To Experiment With Multiples

We Got Interracial Movies and She Wanted To Use The New Toy. First, She Couldnt Take It All, Then When I Started Fucking Her She Was Soo Loose And Wettt As Fuck!! I Have Never Saw Her Get So Wet In My Life, It Was The Biggest Turn On Ever! Oh And Did I Mention That She Licked Her Cum Off Of It. Omg Had A Good Night, She Wants The Real Thing Tho, So Any Takers Just Hit Me Up.. If You Have Friends, She Would Like To Experiment With Multiples
Man get her the real thing a nice big black cock not a play thing she will love the flesh more as a rubber cock

Ohhhh Ill Get The Real Thing.. But Until Then My Toy Does Wonders.. Expecually When My Hubby Is Pounding My Wett Pussy With It :) Mmmm I Love Ittt!!!

Back