My wife gets her first black cock at Adult Bookstore

My wife and I had been going to the local adult bookstore to mess around for about six months. She loves to be watched and even let a few people join in and cum on her tits or face but she hadn't fucked anyone yet. We had talked about finding her a black man to fuck but hadn't found the right one. It was my birthday and when I got home she was already dressed in her adult bookstore outfit. Tight black tank top, no bra and a short jean mini skirt that barely covered her ass with a bright pink thong. My wife is about 5'3 115lbs with 36 DD fake tits and blonde hair, Really sexy looking woman. She told me to get cleaned up we were heading to the ABS for my birthday to play. There were several cars in the lot when we pulled in. The back of the bookstore had two rows of booths about 8 on each side, two small private rooms with a couch and then a main theater with random folding chairs spread out. We go into a booth with a glory hole and she sat me down on the bench and climbs on me and starts grinding on me. She slowly starts stripping her clothes off teasing me and the man watching through the whole. She gets on her knees takes off my shorts and starts giving me a blow job. After a few minutes she goes to the hole and asks the guy to Jack and cum on her tits. Within seconds globs of white cum start landing all over her chest as she holds her tits close to get it all. She kisses the head and thanks him then crawls back to me and climbs on top of me to start riding me. She puts her cum covered fits against my chest sharing the cum with me as she fucks me. There is a noise at the gloryhole and when we look over toward it there was a huge black cock sticking through just hanging there. When she looked at me her face was lit up and asked me what she should do... I told her to do whatever she wanted just like always and she got up and said I just want to touch it. She was on her knees in front of it as she started to stroke it. She looked at me and said its huge!! (He turned out to be 9 1/2 inches) she kept stroking it and asked if she could suck it which I replied yes. She said well it is your birthday and you always wanted to see me suck a black cock so here it goes. I will never forget watching her open her mouth wide as she started to suck it down her throat. I got beside her to get a better view and reached down to play with her pussy and it was the wettest I ever felt it. I got behind her as she kept sucking him and started to fuck her. This was her first threesome and she was loving it! I fucked her for a few minutes and was ready to cum! She told me to cum on her back which I thought was odd but figured out why later. I shot a load all the way to her shoulders but she had no clue because she was to busy sucking black cock. I continued to watch her suck this huge black cock making it glisten. After a few minutes he pulled his cock back and asked if we wanted to go to a private room? My wife looked at me and I told her it was up to her. She told him yes and we would meet him in the hallway. I put my clothes back on as my wife just grabbed hers and held them against her chest. When we walked out there were men standing all over the place, the black man came out of his booth and I was surprised to see he was an older man. He was carrying his clothes as well and letting his cock lead the way. We get in the room as he sits on one end of the couch after I close the door I sat on the other and Lisa sat in the middle. He introduced himself and told us his name was Charles. After the awkward introduction he started telling Lisa how beautiful a face and body she had as he rubbed his hand over her. She was stroking his cock while she stared at it. Next thing I knew she was on her hands and knees on the couch with her ass toward me and started sucking him again. He was rubbing her ass and holding her hair for her. He started rubbing her pussy which got her moaning and when he slid a finger in her she took the cock out of her mouth and moaned loudly. He kept working his fingers in her and kept saying how tight she was. I was rock hard and naked jacking off watching his fingers go in and out. He asked me if he could fuck her and I said it was up to her not me. He pulled her mouth from his cock and said how bout it baby you want my black cock in your tight white pussy? She said fuck yeah I do! What position you want me in? He told her to lay down and he would get on top at first, he then asked her if she cared if his friend came in just to watch. She loves people watching so she was all for it! As he got in position over her he told me to open the door there would be a guy with a red shirt on outside and let him in. When I opened the door about 8 guys were standing around and Charles friend started to come in. He was also older late 50's like Charles and he was a skinny white guy. I closed the door and got near my wife's head as Charles started to enter her. She was moaning so loud and squirming on the couch under him. He would pull back then push in deeper each time and it was making Lisa cum. Once he was all the way in he said that's it baby you got all my cock in you what do you think? She told him she loved it and was ready to get fucked. He pulled it back to the head then started fucking her deep and fast! She was screaming with each thrust and I think cumming with each one also! I was jacking while I watched them fuck and it didn't take long before I was cumming in my hand. Charles friend was a few feet beside me and had his pants down stroking his 8 inch cock. Charles stopped and got up grabbing my wife picking her up and put her on the couch doggy style with her head now facing his buddy. His black cock had her cum all over it as he smacked her ass a few times then stuck it back in her. Her eyes were closed as she moaned from him spreading her pussy with his BBC. He told me to get in front of her and let her suck me. She inhaled my cock as he pounded her pussy and his friend groped her boobs. Charles had a hold of her head and once she got me hard he pulled her head from me and turned it toward his buddy as his cock was inches from her face. He held her head still and as she looked up at the friend she slowly opened her mouth to invite his cock in. He slid his cock in her mouth and Charles took his hands from her head and grabbed her hips as the other guy grabbed her head and started to fuck her face. My wife was being a slut with two strangers right in front of me on my birthday and I loved it!!!

Part 2 cumming soon

I was pushed out of the way as Charles kept fucking my wife's pussy and his buddy had now gotten in front of her so he could fuck her face. Charles was burying his BBC balls deep in my wife with each thrust making her moan on the cock in her mouth. The door to our room was now open and several men stood at the door watching her getting tag teamed. Some guys just watched while others had their cocks out and were jacking off. I was standing to the side stroking my cock as well, watching her with these two older men fucking her had me horny as hell! Charles would slap her ass from time to time and ask her how she was enjoying his black cock and she would take the cock out of her mouth and tell him she loved it! After about 10 minutes the guy fucking her face said he was about to cum and let go of her head in case she didn't want to swallow his cum but she was so horny she kept sucking as hard as she could taking his load in her mouth and down her throat!! He pulled his cock out of her mouth got dressed and gave my wife a kiss on the cheek telling her she was a sexy little slut and hoped to see her again then left shutting the door behind him. Charles had slowed his pace but was still giving my wife a good fucking as I bent down in front of her giving her a kiss asking if she was having fun? She said Charles cock feels so good in her pussy and didn't want to stop. She told me to put my cock in her mouth and she would suck me until I came. Charles had picked up his pace again and the sight of watching his black body slam into the back of my white wife's body was driving me nuts! He was really slamming his cock in her at this point and that's when I noticed he was cumming in her!! That put me over the top as I started cumming in her mouth so she was getting filled up from both ends. My wife collapsed face first on to the couch as Charles pulled his cock out of her and we all sat there catching our breath. Charles asked if we lived nearby and before I could answer my wife told him yes we only lived 10 minutes from the bookstore. He asked if we had plans for the rest of the evening and my wife looked at me then back at him and told him no we didn't have any plans. Charles asked if he could follow us home and play some more at our house. I was in shock and didn't know what to say. My wife looked at me and gave me the wink and nod to say yes so I agreed to let him follow us. We got dressed and walked out of our room and toward the front of the store with Charles right behind us. My wife was struggling walking straight from all the fucking but we made it out to the vehicle as Charles walked to his. Once in the truck my wife buried her fingers in her cum soaked pussy and then stuck them in my mouth telling me to taste how good it tasted!!!

Part 3 coming later. This is all 100% true story by the way. Happened two years ago. If you have any questions just ask

Part 3 of the story when we got home.

My wife played with her pussy all the way home. She kept talking about how swollen it was from the black cock fucking but she was so horny she was ready for more! We pulled in the driveway with Charles right behind us. Once inside Charles and I had a seat on our big couch as my wife excused herself to the bathroom to freshen up and grab some beers. Charles kept going on about how hot Lisa was and was glad we invited him over. He started to take his clothes off and I now got to see his BBC in the light and it was huge!! As he stroked it he looked at me and said your wife really enjoyed this cock! All I could do was agree while taking my clothes off. Lisa comes in the living room a few minutes later all dolled up with fresh make up, her hair fixed and one of her slutty outfits that only covered her nipples and her pussy gash. She also had on thigh high black boots and 3 beers. Charles said Holy fuck woman you look amazing come here and let me get a better look. He pulled her down on top of him getting a handful of tits and ass. After a few minutes of her grinding on him he made her get up and walk across the room. He told her to sit down and pull her bottom part of her outfit over so he could see her pussy. She proudly spread her legs then her pussy lips showing off her swollen beat up snatch. Charles was stroking his cock and told her to crawl over to him and take his cock in her mouth. She slowly crawled to him and once her bright red lips were inches from his cock he put the head of it in her mouth and shoved her head down on it. She slowly got more and more of his cock in her mouth and was getting it super wet. The whole time she stared into his eyes while he kept talking to her calling her a good whore or a BBC Slut! He had me get behind her and start licking her pussy to get her wet so he could fuck her soon. Once my lips touched her pussy lips I remembered Charles had cummed in her 30 minutes ago at the bookstore and she didn't clean it up. I was licking it with all I had to get her wet and once in a while I would bury my tongue in her tasting that black cum. He has her get up and lay on the kick out we had on our couch so he could get on top of her and she could watch him fuck her. Her spit was dripping from his cock as we all watched him start in her. She took a deep breath as he slid in her deeper and deeper. Once he was all the way in he sat down and started rubbing her clit. She was going crazy from that, bucking her hips up trying to get him to fuck her but he kept teasing her with his cock and fingers. He told her to take her tits out and play with them and after she did he slowly started fucking her in and out. She was licking her nipples for him as he held her legs straight up starting to pick up his pace. I was sitting beside them jacking off and watching, he let go of her legs and laid on top of her and she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck holding him close to her. As he kissed her neck I heard him ask her if she liked his black cock and she said No I love it!!! I love your Big Black Cock!! He asked her if this was his white pussy to fuck whenever he wanted and she told him yes whenever you want it you can fuck it. I started cumming when I heard that and was shooting up to my chest. He stopped fucking her and pulled his cock out and got by her face and told her to suck it. Her white creamy cum was all over his cock all the way to the base of it. She sucked and licked his cock with all she had while they both played with her pussy. He told her to get on her knees facing me as he got behind her slapping her ass with his cock. I was already hard again as I watched. He told me to come down by him and when I was standing beside him he told me to grab his cock and put it in my wife's pussy. I grabbed it with my hand and rubbed her pussy lips with it as she laid there and moaned. He asked her if she was ready and when she said yes I got the head started and he pushed it in her. She was laying on her chest but when he went in she jumped up on to her hands and let out a scream.

Back