my wife and I in Jamaica

we had not planned this trip. It was given to us by friends for our 10th wedding anniversary. My wife and I had already experienced her having BBC. twice she had recently sucked her new black boss off and once sucked and fucked a young black guy we picked up. When we were surprised with this mini vacation I instantly got hard thinking about some big Jamaican cock fucking my tiny blonde wife.
We got to our hotel late after long delays. We were both tired and not thinking about sex. My wife, 5'3" 125 pounds shoulder length blonde hair, innocent looking but horny as any women I ever known, and definitely wanted to be fucked while here. I am masculine, alpha male hung, but very supportive and enjoy watching her and cleaning her afterwards.
We checked in under a couple of young studs watching gaze. I could see my wife switch from tired to perky, even moving to tease and send the message she wanted it. She was wearing a light pink short summer dress, black thong panties and bra. While in the hotel lobby checking in, he Twice bent over pretending to look for something in her suitcase. I did my job and turned my back so the young bbc watching could see her and they made eye contact.
a few minutes later we checked into our room. and my wife went to the window opened it and looked out, we were facing the pool, 3 floors up. She stared out for a bit till I walked over and kissed her, and whispered is he out there, she purred, yes and he has a friend.
I asked her if that's what she wanted tonight? She said yes,... a minutes pause while I was kissing her, then she said firmly, I want both of them.
I almost came as she spoke the words. Nothing hotter then a married white wife on her knees with a black cock in each end of her...

I then let my excitement get to me and I said, you have to bring them up here, and I want to suck one of their cocks, while u watch. I wasnt really thinking about it but obviously I wanted to do it. She spun around and looked at me, with a evil smile, and said.
" OK but you cant chicken out, and remember what else you promised"? I did, and that to clean her up after. I said yes I want to do that too, I want anything you want.
She told me ok, and went back to the window and waved to the 2 males she was coming down. A quick shower and change and she headed to the pool while I waited. I turned off the room lights so I could watch. She went to the pool and sat right down next to the younger black male, they talked they touched, his hands were all over her, and she rubbed him. She leaned in and talked close to him. I was hard as a rock and worried I would cum before they got o the room.
Whatever my wife said to this male made him sit back and shake his head no and wave his hands NO WAY... he looked at his older friend and they spoke, they frined leaned in and spoke to my wife for a moment. She got up and stepped in front of the older black male, he pulled her close and put his hands under her dress and played with her ass, she looked like she was rubbing his cock. they kissed and he nodded yes, and my wife tuned and grabbed his hand and headed for our room... the younger male still sitting there shaking his head no. a minute later the room door opened and my petite blonde wife walked in and behind walked in the very dark tall male.
she said hi baby, I love you! This is Africa and this is my husband Michael. He looked at me and smiled and spoke with a strong accent, 'we will have some fun now, you will get what you want too, and I will fuck your wife"
he got within about 5 feet of me and I looked at his loose pants and could see what looked like a HUGE cock in his pants. he then turned to my wife and they began kissing and touching. her undressed her i could tell she was already soaked.
Thy both got up om the bed and continued kissing his huge hands were on her ass pulling her cheeks apart, he hand long thick fingers that were pusing in against her asshole and sliding in her pussy, her she rocking and moaning and making me crazy. he then said something to her I couldn't hear. She nodded and said YES! and rolled off him, his pants were down and a very big black dick was out. he pulled down his pants and dropped them on the floor, with 1 finger he ordered me to come to the bed. He said " she told me what you want" and with his right hand he picked up his thick black dick and slowly stroked it. He said,
" its of, you want to suck this before I fuck your wife"? If you suck me good I will fuck her real good. My wife was laying next to him, her firm breasts on his chest, her tiny hands rubbing his chest her vanilla skin on his deep black skin, I walked to him and put one knee up on the bed, then the second as I kneeled and slide in between his legs, He pointed the head of his dick at my mouth, he said now a bit forceful, 'suck my black dick'
I opened my mouth and took it in. OMG if felt so good, the head of his dick ****** my mouth open wide, my hands went to his balls and carressd them, I sucked on him for mybe 4 or 5 minutes and did not want to stop. but he pushed me off of him, I looked up my wife was in his arms and he had his fingers deep in her...she was rcking back n forth had on his hand... he pushed over and she started to mount his cock,, I started to get up and he said,'NO you stay there and lick my balls,,,," I did just that...they fucked for maybe 10 minutes like this, my wife moaned and fell ontop of him and came and came, tons of thick foammy juice lathered up al over both of them. he flipped over on her back and got up between her, he mounted her and fucked her harder then I have ever seen her get fucked, I almost said your hurting her!
He jet black ass just was like a jack hammer, then all of the sudden he went into a full pushups position and slowly lowered his cock into my wife, her small hands were on his stomach, her beautiful green eyes staring at him with such appreciation, he said I cum in your pussy now, he looked at me and said, You will eat my cum.
he exploded in her, and pulled out and squeezed more cum on her clit. he told me that was a starter for me... I cant believe the amount of cum he put in her!!! I ate every drop, he sat back and watched.... I mounted my wife and fucked her a couple of minutes and exploded myself.
Africa walked over to us as I lay on top of my wife exhausted from lil bit.
He smacked my ass, kind of hard and like ai was a girl. Ok you get off her, she comes with me, and now has to fuck my friend downstairs.
I rlled off my wife and looked at her surprised and a bit concerned. I said what is he talking about?
My wife said, Yes baby, Africa said he would let you suck his dick only if after we were finsished here I went with him and fucked his friend downstairs.

I started to say NO WAY, but my cock started getting hard again, and I kissed my wife and said.
"GODDAMN I love you" ! off they went.

we had not planned this trip. It was given to us by friends for our 10th wedding anniversary. My wife and I had already experienced her having BBC. twice she had recently sucked her new black boss off and once sucked and fucked a young black guy we picked up. When we were surprised with this mini vacation I instantly got hard thinking about some big Jamaican cock fucking my tiny blonde wife.
We got to our hotel late after long delays. We were both tired and not thinking about sex. My wife, 5'3" 125 pounds shoulder length blonde hair, innocent looking but horny as any women I ever known, and definitely wanted to be fucked while here. I am masculine, alpha male hung, but very supportive and enjoy watching her and cleaning her afterwards.
We checked in under a couple of young studs watching gaze. I could see my wife switch from tired to perky, even moving to tease and send the message she wanted it. She was wearing a light pink short summer dress, black thong panties and bra. While in the hotel lobby checking in, he Twice bent over pretending to look for something in her suitcase. I did my job and turned my back so the young bbc watching could see her and they made eye contact.
a few minutes later we checked into our room. and my wife went to the window opened it and looked out, we were facing the pool, 3 floors up. She stared out for a bit till I walked over and kissed her, and whispered is he out there, she purred, yes and he has a friend.
I asked her if that's what she wanted tonight? She said yes,... a minutes pause while I was kissing her, then she said firmly, I want both of them.
I almost came as she spoke the words. Nothing hotter then a married white wife on her knees with a black cock in each end of her...

I then let my excitement get to me and I said, you have to bring them up here, and I want to suck one of their cocks, while u watch. I wasnt really thinking about it but obviously I wanted to do it. She spun around and looked at me, with a evil smile, and said.
" OK but you cant chicken out, and remember what else you promised"? I did, and that to clean her up after. I said yes I want to do that too, I want anything you want.
She told me ok, and went back to the window and waved to the 2 males she was coming down. A quick shower and change and she headed to the pool while I waited. I turned off the room lights so I could watch. She went to the pool and sat right down next to the younger black male, they talked they touched, his hands were all over her, and she rubbed him. She leaned in and talked close to him. I was hard as a rock and worried I would cum before they got o the room.
Whatever my wife said to this male made him sit back and shake his head no and wave his hands NO WAY... he looked at his older friend and they spoke, they frined leaned in and spoke to my wife for a moment. She got up and stepped in front of the older black male, he pulled her close and put his hands under her dress and played with her ass, she looked like she was rubbing his cock. they kissed and he nodded yes, and my wife tuned and grabbed his hand and headed for our room... the younger male still sitting there shaking his head no. a minute later the room door opened and my petite blonde wife walked in and behind walked in the very dark tall male.
she said hi baby, I love you! This is Africa and this is my husband Michael. He looked at me and smiled and spoke with a strong accent, 'we will have some fun now, you will get what you want too, and I will fuck your wife"
he got within about 5 feet of me and I looked at his loose pants and could see what looked like a HUGE cock in his pants. he then turned to my wife and they began kissing and touching. her undressed her i could tell she was already soaked.
Thy both got up om the bed and continued kissing his huge hands were on her ass pulling her cheeks apart, he hand long thick fingers that were pusing in against her asshole and sliding in her pussy, her she rocking and moaning and making me crazy. he then said something to her I couldn't hear. She nodded and said YES! and rolled off him, his pants were down and a very big black dick was out. he pulled down his pants and dropped them on the floor, with 1 finger he ordered me to come to the bed. He said " she told me what you want" and with his right hand he picked up his thick black dick and slowly stroked it. He said,
" its of, you want to suck this before I fuck your wife"? If you suck me good I will fuck her real good. My wife was laying next to him, her firm breasts on his chest, her tiny hands rubbing his chest her vanilla skin on his deep black skin, I walked to him and put one knee up on the bed, then the second as I kneeled and slide in between his legs, He pointed the head of his dick at my mouth, he said now a bit forceful, 'suck my black dick'
I opened my mouth and took it in. OMG if felt so good, the head of his dick ****** my mouth open wide, my hands went to his balls and carressd them, I sucked on him for mybe 4 or 5 minutes and did not want to stop. but he pushed me off of him, I looked up my wife was in his arms and he had his fingers deep in her...she was rcking back n forth had on his hand... he pushed over and she started to mount his cock,, I started to get up and he said,'NO you stay there and lick my balls,,,," I did just that...they fucked for maybe 10 minutes like this, my wife moaned and fell ontop of him and came and came, tons of thick foammy juice lathered up al over both of them. he flipped over on her back and got up between her, he mounted her and fucked her harder then I have ever seen her get fucked, I almost said your hurting her!
He jet black ass just was like a jack hammer, then all of the sudden he went into a full pushups position and slowly lowered his cock into my wife, her small hands were on his stomach, her beautiful green eyes staring at him with such appreciation, he said I cum in your pussy now, he looked at me and said, You will eat my cum.
he exploded in her, and pulled out and squeezed more cum on her clit. he told me that was a starter for me... I cant believe the amount of cum he put in her!!! I ate every drop, he sat back and watched.... I mounted my wife and fucked her a couple of minutes and exploded myself.
Africa walked over to us as I lay on top of my wife exhausted from lil bit.
He smacked my ass, kind of hard and like ai was a girl. Ok you get off her, she comes with me, and now has to fuck my friend downstairs.
I rlled off my wife and looked at her surprised and a bit concerned. I said what is he talking about?
My wife said, Yes baby, Africa said he would let you suck his dick only if after we were finsished here I went with him and fucked his friend downstairs.

I started to say NO WAY, but my cock started getting hard again, and I kissed my wife and said.
"GODDAMN I love you" ! off they went.

Beautiful STORY!!! Thank you for sharing that!!! I'm NEVER surprised by how much whitebois weather we're sissies, cucks, or otherwise LOVE BIG BLACK COCK!!! It's our nature!!! Getting you lilly white ass SMACKED by BLACK MEN in front of your wife after you sucked BLACK DICK, and licked on his BIG BLACK BALLS is priceless!!!

Sounds like you had a lovely time!!! Whitebois love getting our bright white asses smacked, and sucking BIG BLACK COCK, but clearly I don't have to tell YOU that!!! I love it too!!! Probably a LOT more than you actually, but honestly... NOTHING beats actually getting your lilly white ass BLACKED RAW!!! I grew up "100% straight" until I got BLACKED! I lost my virginity to a BLACK MAN! I was young, and forceably BLACKED my first time, and really that's all it takes to be addicted for life! Afterwards, I was insaitable, I chose to completely femininize, and go on hormones, so that BLACK MEN would want to FUCK me! I'm a white sissy though, not a cuck. You might want to consider finding a BLACK BULL that will fuck BOTH of you little lilly white bitches!!! They're out there!!! Alternatively, you could ALWAYS be a sissy, but it doesn't sound like you are there yet. I promise it's more fun!!! A lot of cucks in the lifestyle do it for the same reason, and this way your BLACK BULLS have TWO pretty white married bitches to FUCK when they come through!!! LoL!!!

Back