• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My Wife Amelia reaches 20 Black Guys - Good Girl

311.JPG Amelia, my beautiful, busty blonde wife, reached a score of 20 black guys, when she met up with another black guy at his hotel yesterday. I was there to witness her achievement and she certainly loved every second of him fucking her. I am so proud of her and what she has achieved in just over 8 months.

She has decided to mark the occasion by having another tattoo and we would welcome your suggestions. The common ones appear to be Ace of Spades or a Black Butterfly.

Your thoughts please.

Cuck Andrew

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
View attachment 693502
She has decided to mark the occasion by having another tattoo and we would welcome your suggestions. The common ones appear to be Ace of Spades or a Black Butterfly.
Your thoughts please.
Since it seems you 2 are counting, why not have a small Ace of Spades tattoo on her waist line ... for each new black cock she gets until she gets enough tattoos to go fully around her waist. THEN, she could get leg stripes of Ace Of Spade tattoos down the outside of her leg, starting at her waist of tattoos, down to her ankles. Then do a necklace like the waist, and then arm strips down from her neck to her wrists.

Congratulations on reaching 20. It took a month and my first swing party to reach that level. And, more.

As for the tattoo... ask your next ten Black lovers what it should be from a list you provide. And, pick the most popular one. My sister Jeanne has tattooed on her left buttock, the Social Security Number of a long-ago Black man who owned her in college with the words "PROPERTY OF" above it. It reminds her white husband of who came before him.

-Angie

nothinguc

Gold Member
From
VA, US
Since it seems you 2 are counting, why not have a small Ace of Spades tattoo on her waist line ... for each new black cock she gets until she gets enough tattoos to go fully around her waist. THEN, she could get leg stripes of Ace Of Spade tattoos down the outside of her leg, starting at her waist of tattoos, down to her ankles. Then do a necklace like the waist, and then arm strips down from her neck to her wrists.
Maybe she can get so many AOS tats that she will actually be black.

View attachment 693502 Amelia, my beautiful, busty blonde wife, reached a score of 20 black guys, when she met up with another black guy at his hotel yesterday. I was there to witness her achievement and she certainly loved every second of him fucking her. I am so proud of her and what she has achieved in just over 8 months.

Your thoughts please.

Cuck Andrew
Please to say that Amelia has now reached 21 black guys inside her, after last night!

View attachment 693502 Amelia, my beautiful, busty blonde wife, reached a score of 20 black guys, when she met up with another black guy at his hotel yesterday. I was there to witness her achievement and she certainly loved every second of him fucking her. I am so proud of her and what she has achieved in just over 8 months.

Your thoughts please.

Cuck Andrew
Well just ask!

Your thoughts please.

Cuck Andrew
The Ace of Spades is always a good tat, but the black butterfly is rarer - both extremely sexy though. Good slut Amelia, keep up the good work.

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Well done on reaching 21 guys! I've a way to go before I get there!
After I had my first black guy I had the Queen of Spades tattoo on my ass, earlier this year another guy convinced me to get the letters on my tit changed to BBC. I would be interested in what you decide as I am considering my next one. I like your idea of the black butterfly, I was also thinking of a cannabis tattoo or a crown (for queen of spades).
Well done Amelia! X

Well done on reaching 21 guys! I've a way to go before I get there!
After I had my first black guy I had the Queen of Spades tattoo on my ass, earlier this year another guy convinced me to get the letters on my tit changed to BBC. I would be interested in what you decide as I am considering my next one. I like your idea of the black butterfly, I was also thinking of a cannabis tattoo or a crown (for queen of spades).
Well done Amelia! X
I'm getting more and more intrigued by this black butterfly...are there any examples?

Definitely! That's been the most important thing for me in all this. Going from a shy lady with no confidence to a black cock slut who jumps into bed with a guy I've just met! Hope I carry on evolving! X
Love your Journey Ann but don't forget to keep us in the loop. I for one am loving this transformation playing out in the this arena. I think this black butterfly is a really interesting concept.