My white sissy wants me to get pregnant and marry my black bf..

My very white sissy wants me to marry my black bf and get pregnant. Karim and i have been dating for 6months. My sissy has been w me 2 years. Ive cheated on him many times he encouraged it. I love Karim though. Plus 9 inch sold me...lol. he is sweet. We would keep sissy in a maid role. He has been in chasity a year, cock less than 3 inches now. He wanted this, he wears only panties, girls clothes, and ive got him doing training. I do want the baby, and be married. Sissy will be turned out by then..hes a good bitch.

Sissy is happy w his new life. Karim is pretty much over all the time. nothing like waking up to a sexy blackman. Eric is in his own room..we put pics of black cocks on his walls to remind him. i got him in full training, he asked for it. i know why, his cock is but 3 inches hard and shrinking! He wears panties only and at home, skirts and shirts i bought him. i love this actually. i love turning men like him out. hes sucking cock like a girl. ive watched. he wants a black dick so bad. me and karim are working on the baby. prolly in a few before he leaves..if i dont suck that majestic cock first..

I could see him wanting to watch you fuck black guys, take their seed, and even get pregnant by them. But why on earth would he want you to marry someone else? That wouldn't even make you his slutwife/gf anymore. Marriage is a huge commitment, even more so than a baby if you want it to last forever. You shouldn't marry on the basis of your bf's fantasy.

Its his idea, so if its extreme, its on him. If he was just a normal man, we wouldnt be here. Im happy, hes happy..so..

If this makes both of you happy that is wonderful! No matter what you decide, you do understand that your beautiful body should be for black men and that is most important.

My very white sissy wants me to marry my black bf and get pregnant. Karim and i have been dating for 6months. My sissy has been w me 2 years. Ive cheated on him many times he encouraged it. I love Karim though. Plus 9 inch sold me...lol. he is sweet. We would keep sissy in a maid role. He has been in chasity a year, cock less than 3 inches now. He wanted this, he wears only panties, girls clothes, and ive got him doing training. I do want the baby, and be married. Sissy will be turned out by then..hes a good bitch.

Sounds like you are a lesbian couple with a sperm donor, with him being a sub lez. You must be loving that.

Sissy is happy w his new life. Karim is pretty much over all the time. nothing like waking up to a sexy blackman. Eric is in his own room..we put pics of black cocks on his walls to remind him. i got him in full training, he asked for it. i know why, his cock is but 3 inches hard and shrinking! He wears panties only and at home, skirts and shirts i bought him. i love this actually. i love turning men like him out. hes sucking cock like a girl. ive watched. he wants a black dick so bad. me and karim are working on the baby. prolly in a few before he leaves..if i dont suck that majestic cock first..
does he wear pantyhose/stockings and heels??

Back