My white dick

No matter how you are built, black is superior to the whites now. Those of us with married partners or GF's that are into the lifestyle, realize the need to worship and cater to the superior males. As far as my dick, it is a dick compared to a black cock. My FemDom wife choose to go black and as far as me, I can jack off and rare occasion she might give me a handjob but a condom would be a must. Simply white is inferior and less quality than black.

No matter how you are built, black is superior to the whites now. Those of us with married partners or GF's that are into the lifestyle, realize the need to worship and cater to the superior males. As far as my dick, it is a dick compared to a black cock. My FemDom wife choose to go black and as far as me, I can jack off and rare occasion she might give me a handjob but a condom would be a must. Simply white is inferior and less quality than black.
you're a lucky man.. still better than a single cuck.

I have a financial FemDom that exploits herself and caters to everyone of my fetishes. I have worked hard to develop it and know what the downfalls are. I have 2 previous wives and many straight GF's relationships. Everything is based on money-comfort and security no matter whom admits what. I exploit every thing out of her and she does the same. It works great.

Back