My white addicted women...

Norrin,
Please move the photos that depict BDSM and other violent activity to a new thread in the "Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex" section. You can call it something like "Extreme IR Lesbian" or "IR Lesbian BDSM".

Light bondage and D/s is OK in this area, but the heavy stuff should be in the Extreme area so as to not upset or turn off the more genteel members.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Norrin,
Please move the photos that depict BDSM and other violent activity to a new thread in the "Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex" section. You can call it something like "Extreme IR Lesbian" or "IR Lesbian BDSM".
No problem. I have deleted them

Light bondage and D/s is OK in this area, but the heavy stuff should be in the Extreme area so as to not upset or turn off the more genteel members.

Thanks for your cooperation.

As some white men (or so called men) want to serve... I officially open this thread to white married men (often married and cuck) who want to find a queen, with a black skin to adore... So braziliancuck, you're welcome. Don't hesitate to get naked in front of me, on this topic... body and soul.

My feeling for blacks are that they are the dominating race and all white boys at the age of 13 should be sent for sperm testing and cock cage measurements. White girls will all be out in breeding barns while the black race rules the world at 16 white boys should be castratrd on public castration day for all black and white women and children to watch ;)

OMG... don't get elected as president !!!!! Just stay at my foot and shut up !

Back