My white addicted women...

This gotta be rare and special to feel in bed. Interracial lesbians are far less common I think as not much shown online
What you see online is not always a depiction of things publicly known. Nowadays, black women prefer a white woman to a white man, if any white person at all. In our neighborhood, white women with black babies outnumber any black women with babies fathered by white men. But I know 2 of those white ladies in a partnership with a black woman. And black bulls who take their thing seriously bring their cuck white girls to their sisters to pay respect. But I don't think it's a lesbian thing per se.

Everyone has their own way of showing love, devotion, and subservience. Words and actions are individual expressions. What works for me and others may not work for you Hottobe. It's cool you disagree but it's fine if others express themselves that way.
Fakes, phonies, and trolls inhabit this site so what do I appear to be I would like to know? I have always fantasized about a wife or girlfriend enjoying sex with another man. I am not gay or bi-sexual but I am submissive. No one is my master or owner. I am not a white boi as some whites are called, I don't call women sluts or bitches. I question everything and either agree or disagree. I don't like racism or reverse racism or putting down ones self. I know the difference between love and lust. I am 59 years old and been married twice. More then half of the posts I have read on here are the equivalent to fairy tales. The size of someones cock does not make them a man. If someone produces children they better be able to raise and support them or they have little value to society and are not real men. There are good and bad people in all races and we all were created equal. I have nothing against black men with white women or white men with black women.

Fakes, phonies, and trolls inhabit this site so what do I appear to be I would like to know? I have always fantasized about a wife or girlfriend enjoying sex with another man. I am not gay or bi-sexual but I am submissive. No one is my master or owner. I am not a white boi as some whites are called, I don't call women sluts or bitches. I question everything and either agree or disagree. I don't like racism or reverse racism or putting down ones self. I know the difference between love and lust. I am 59 years old and been married twice. More then half of the posts I have read on here are the equivalent to fairy tales. The size of someones cock does not make them a man. If someone produces children they better be able to raise and support them or they have little value to society and are not real men. There are good and bad people in all races and we all were created equal. I have nothing against black men with white women or white men with black women.
Your reply was well written and expressed your beliefs and preferences clearly. My husband and I have been married for 10 years and is the first time for us both. I cannot speak for anyone else on this site only for my spouse and I. We are both bisexual and are comfortable with the relationship we have with ourselves and the black couple we "play" with. Inside the bedroom we have a status much like you describe and dislike. Outside of those four walls it's much different. Our children play together, we socialize and have fun together as equals and friends. For us it just sex. It isn't a fairy tale or anything else. Just a occasional and added spice to our marriages.

Your reply was well written and expressed your beliefs and preferences clearly. My husband and I have been married for 10 years and is the first time for us both. I cannot speak for anyone else on this site only for my spouse and I. We are both bisexual and are comfortable with the relationship we have with ourselves and the black couple we "play" with. Inside the bedroom we have a status much like you describe and dislike. Outside of those four walls it's much different. Our children play together, we socialize and have fun together as equals and friends. For us it just sex. It isn't a fairy tale or anything else. Just a occasional and added spice to our marriages.

Hi, I am not sure what it is that you play and I dislike.Nothing in your post do I disagree with.
Was it this part of my post? No one is my master or owner. If it is please let me explain my words.
Rest assured I wasn't saying anything about what you have shared with me that happens in your sex lives.The fairy tale statement comes from postings where someone says, All white bois must bow down to the superior black man for example. Another is all cuckolds must do this or that.(No they don't) czar6127 I am just a little confused. I am thankful for your response.

Last edited:
Hi, I am not sure what it is that you play and I dislike.Nothing in your post do I disagree with.
Was it this part of my post? No one is my master or owner. If it is please let me explain my words.
Rest assured I wasn't saying anything about what you have shared with me that happens in your sex lives.The fairy tale statement comes from postings where someone says, All white bois must bow down to the superior black man for example. Another is all cuckolds must do this or that.(No they don't) czar6127 I am just a little confused. I am thankful for your response.
In the bedroom we are subservient to our black partners. Also racial slurs are uttered and used during our encounters. That is the part I thought you found offensive. I am always happy to provide input when I think it's of value.

Aja

In the bedroom we are subservient to our black partners. Also racial slurs are uttered and used during our encounters. That is the part I thought you found offensive. I am always happy to provide input when I think it's of value.

Aja
In the bedroom is a whole different story. On here and in our face is where I struggle. Thanks

irhc4872-jpg.1199918

Back