my unaware asian wife to be

As someone already pointed out to you in the other post you made on the same subject, how is your shy, prudish, wife to be going to react when she finds out you're posting her picture on an interracial sex site?

If she finds out before you get married will she still marry you? I wouldn't- this is not cool at all.

As someone already pointed out to you in the other post you made on the same subject, how is your shy, prudish, wife to be going to react when she finds out you're posting her picture on an interracial sex site?

If she finds out before you get married will she still marry you? I wouldn't- this is not cool at all.
she has an idea

She knows that you've posted her pictures on an interracial sex site? Is that what you're now saying? Because it appears that your story is changing depending on the responses you're getting.
no not at this site but on chatstep we do that thing

She knows that you've posted her pictures on an interracial sex site? (...)
ImO it is not important that it is an "interracial sex site". Regardless of the site, the fact that someone posts pictures of another person without their knowledge and consent sucks!

ImO it is not important that it is an "interracial sex site". Regardless of the site, the fact that someone posts pictures of another person without their knowledge and consent sucks!
well..she knows Ishow her photos to others on sites. I said she doesnt know about this site

Back